• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
He had talked to her. He had been clear. They had even started trying to get to the door back into the castellated school. Then Noodle slipped away and Marcus pushed against the flow of curious and hopeful students to keep her green tail, with a tassel of red fur, in sight. "No! No -- Noodle!" He stopped shouting soon because she wasn't listening and he needed to better distribute his attention. "Time-out," he hissed under his breath. "I'm going to give her such a time-out." He worked harder to keep his duffel secure and prevent any pocket picking and fell behind. A moment later he saw her.

Having been found she resumed running. Someone much more crucial than hugging Pen-low-ee had come to her awareness. An exciting energy. Someone which her Mar-kiss needed. Silly boy never knew what was best for himself. "Noodle," she exclaimed when she finally found the person. "Me am Noodle. And Mar-kiss!" Absolutely delighted shouted his name, to get his attention and because she really liked his name. It was one of her favourite words. Along with, "Hugs!" Incredibly the person was only about a Marcus-shoe taller than her so the full body hug was more like an anaconda with an Owen Wilson than a python with an extra from Bladerunner.

Marcus broke from the general traffic into the space around the largely avoided something-or-other club. All he'd noticed was that it struck him as pretentious, as soon as he saw his Pactling kind of smothering a particularly small girl. Or, woman? Not human at any rate because even Human little people were not like that. None of which mattered because he had to carefully pull Noodle's claws from the small woman's hair without tugging too hard.

"I am sorry. Really sorry. I-I-don't know what happened." They couldn't get kicked out before attending at least one class, could they?! "uh. Pr-professor," he nodded deferentially as soon as he became aware of the figure. "Really, this doesn't happen! I'm sorry!" He clung to Noodle when he finally got the woman free. "She didn't hurt you, or break anything, did she?"

Noodle looked to their new friend with a 'see what I deal with?' expression then curled around Marcus's shoulders. He still knelt down so they were, all three, roughly of the same height. Her tiny friend was going to be so much fun, Noodle could contain her excitement only barely. And with a lot of wiggles as a sort of enthusiasm-pressure release.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back