• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

EldridSmith

The answer is Fireball
Roleplay Type(s)

Arcus Remedium
  • 1642875790115.png

Last edited:
With 2 half Demons, 2 full Demons, and 3 humans these races are now capped along with the continent of America.

Someone decided to pull out of the RP so there's room for 1 female! Currently looking for someone to play a dwarf or orc (or half orc) to get some new races in!

Last edited:
Hey there! Saw the note about romance being a main thing and was wondering if that is more of a general rp theme or it'll actually be tied in to the plot?

Also, are dwarves, orcs and half orcs the only races being accepted?

Hey there! Saw the note about romance being a main thing and was wondering if that is more of a general rp theme or it'll actually be tied in to the plot?

It's a general theme but in terms of developing your character, they would have to be paired at some point.

Yes, unfortunately, but if you have something else in mind we can discuss it. We just need variety atm

Since I opened up the second spot if you have something else in mind I might be able to approve it. Depends on the concept and how it fits lore.

Romance is a big part of the RP, but the main plot is tied to it, as racial tensions are high things are going to go a bit haywire eventually.

Someone is planning on playing a dwarf so we're really looking for someone willing to play an orc! (I've got a decent bit of art saved from the person who was going to play an orc before they dropped).
Also be sure to hop into the discord if you're interested in the RP! 😁

Users who are viewing this thread

Back