Archus Barriye [ Approved ]

@Shin Positron Laser proposing addition to level 3 arte, "destroying the barrier exhausts the assailant's remaining CCA." This is basically balance, I was thinking this would be an almost useless ability as it stands if the person who gets encased has like 10 CCA and 6 ATK die, they could bust out and go on a rampage right after, not worth the SE cost as is.

@Shin Positron Laser proposing addition to level 3 arte, "destroying the barrier exhausts the assailant's remaining CCA." This is basically balance, I was thinking this would be an almost useless ability as it stands if the person who gets encased has like 10 CCA and 6 ATK die, they could bust out and go on a rampage right after, not worth the SE cost as is.

It would not be balanced because the amount of cca you used would not be equal to the amount of cca that is blocked on the target if for example the target has 20 cca. 

I would say double the hp.

@Shin Positron Laser Could it be that my level 1 arte absorbs two physical attacks or blocks a level 1 arte? As it is, it doesn't really fit the description of a shield of light defending the target. Also, I am definitely going to rework my level 5 arte in the future.

Last edited by a moderator:

The lvl 1 arte can be used as a Standard DEF. drop the freaking dice rolls. 

So it will allow him to take on the attack of the wings Drake and take no damage. It would just be struggling to rip it away.

The lvl 1 arte can be used as a Standard DEF. drop the freaking dice rolls. 

So it will allow him to take on the attack of the wings Drake and take no damage. It would just be struggling to rip it away.

Not sure why you quoted my comment on the level 3 Arte, lol. So how do I word that for the level 1 arte, it summons a shield of light in front of the target, then you decide how that affects the incoming attack, or do I give it exact stats and say it can block a lvl 1 arte and a certain amount of incoming ATK?

Def artes automatically block or protect against physical atk , and up to 1 lvl higher atk artes. if you did add on some sort of conditions it would weaken the pre existing standards. so as it is a lvl 1 DEF it should be okay with the standard

Users who are viewing this thread

Back