• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ArchSoulAcademy: The Beginnings

IMG_3252.JPG

Noivian Noivian
It always seemed like Richard was never actually doing anything when someone caught his attention. Staring at black walls. Sticking his pens inside of electrical sockets. If you asked around the Academy it was unlikely anyone knew what his purpose here was. He wore a black suit, there seemed to be faceless beings with black suits wandering the school as guardians, he wore a black suit, they must be linked.

When Nova called for his attention he was pinning a flyer up on the wall. If only she knew that her robe allowed only her eyes to see what the paper said. He looked confused by her question. What's confusing about it? It's black. You were admitted into Z Class. Congratulations. The class does not exist. Do not tell anyone else about your robe being black. Not even your partner. You'll either seem crazy or be called a liar. It's... yellow for everyone else. Your rank is S. exactly in the middle. Congratulations. Richard began to walk off. Passing Nova's shoulder he stopped and finished his message before continuing away. It begins when you want. You know exactly where you need to go for your training to begin. If you doubt yourself, Do not begin. You'll just die.

If Nova read the note pinned to the wall she would see it was a Z ranked mission. All that was on the sheet of paper was a Z in the center. If she read the paper it would reveal itself to her only then burn. If not, the mission would stay waiting for another black robed student to accept

Z Class? Nova hadn't heard of that. What made Z Class special? Why her? Who else had a Z Class robe? Would she be able to tell? Questions ran through her mind, but Richard was already walking away. His message was cryptic and confusing, and only brought up more questions. But one thing was clear - she had to be certain in her abilities first. After her current thought process, and the fact that she definitely had been slipping in her abilities... Nova needed to get stronger. She needed to train. Maybe Z Classes were just what she needed.

Turning, she headed to the headmaster's office.

DizjayDeathPride DizjayDeathPride

Noivian Noivian

The Headmaster's office was strange. First you dont actually have a set route to his office. The longer you walked the closer you got. After enough turns she came to a large cedar wooden door showing the ASA symbol. Above it was a plaque with the name Istin engraved.

Inside The Headmaster was discussing Z Class with another student. Nova may have seen him at the tournament.

Nova steps into the office, looking over the student. Her face lowered into something of a scowl, or a less strong look of discontent. She just generally looked miffed. Closing the door, she leaned against the inside, crossing her arms over her chest. She didn't recognize this student, but the look of him made her squint. She figured she could probably take him in a fight. If Nova had a piece of gum at the moment, she would have popped it in defiance. "What's up?" she asked, generally greeting the headmaster and the student, as well as asking the underlying question of what the hell Z Classes were.

IMG_3253.JPG

Noivian Noivian

The Headmaster smiled kindly to Nova's outburst. He pointed to the slowly revolving and rotating celestial bodies. Nothing out of the ordinary. What's up with you? Guessing you're here like Arang right? Questions on why your robe isn't any of the colors I listed? Well, it's similar to your instructors' isn't it? What can you tell me about yourself, Nova. Why were you above most everyone else selected to join my personal class? What is it that makes you special? Your strength is average, your talent was average, the way you handled yourself was decent. So tell me, Why are you here?

"Average? I was average to you?" she asked, kicking off the wall and striding forwards. "I was giving it my all in there. I nearly died. I watched other students kill one another." Nova took a moment to calm herself. No need to fly off the handle at the school's headmaster. She'll deal with the student deaths when she was strong enough to do that. She huffed and crossed her arms again. "I survived by the skin of my teeth, and would have been dead if it weren't for that kid stepping in when he did. I flew into a rage in the thick of battle, and you call it handling myself decently. I'd call it sub-par, weak, clumsy, not decent. So why am I here?" she paused for a moment to think about it, casting her narrowing gaze at the ground before returning it to the headmaster with a determined look. "I'm here because that needs to change."

Noivian Noivian

The room fell silent after Nova. The air was thick with tension. Headmaster Istin's smile grew 10 fold. There was nothing more brilliant than Michael's radiance. He could not wait to show Nova her true potential. It was like having a diamond in the rough.
I am happy to hear you think sub-par, weak, and clumsy are the furthest from decent. I am also happy you are intuitive enough to recognize your own shortcomings.
Nova, Do you want to die? Do you ever think about it? Just... letting your life slip away? Does anything keep you here, truly, or are you afraid of what comes after? Arang do you mind?

The other student dismissed himself, going back to the infirmary to find his partner, Gabriel
Ah I'm probably asking too many questions of you when you came looking for answers yourself. I think once you've met Professor Estivon then my class will make more and more sense. He's been preparing Archangel Studies for you all. This group is much larger than he's ever had at once, but it seems the rest of you are all here.

Would you kindly find the rest? Some will be easy for you. Gabriel, Azrael, Zaphkiel. But Sarie, Uriel, Ramiel, Haniel, Raguel, and Sandalphon didn't make it easy for you.
Mmm a familiar smell, mind blown. Too much information?

Headmaster Istin brought his hands together.
I have prepared this Academy for the day you finally arrived, whenever you arrive. Two centuries in advance, I now have no idea how to properly greet you. You were... different back then. And you're much more different than I expected. Well, not too much. Still with a following, yes? Still doing what is both virtuous and profitable, yes? Hmm...
Do you remember your name? Your true name?

Harlow opened her eyes. She sat up and looked around. "Where..." She realized her hood was not on her head. "Crap!" She frantically got out of the bed she had woken up in and started looking for her hood. She looked all over the room, just to find a hook right by her bed with a red robe and her hood hanging on it. She sighed in relief. She took them both off the hook and slipped on the robe. Just before she fastened her hood to the robe, she noticed another bed in the room. I guess noticing things is not my strong suit, huh? she thought to herself with a smile. She fastened the hood on, but did not put it on yet. She walked over and took a closer look at the figure in the other bed.
(I honestly don't know who to tag rn... )

Harlow opened her eyes. She sat up and looked around. "Where..." She realized her hood was not on her head. "Crap!" She frantically got out of the bed she had woken up in and started looking for her hood. She looked all over the room, just to find a hook right by her bed with a red robe and her hood hanging on it. She sighed in relief. She took them both off the hook and slipped on the robe. Just before she fastened her hood to the robe, she noticed another bed in the room. I guess noticing things is not my strong suit, huh? she thought to herself with a smile. She fastened the hood on, but did not put it on yet. She walked over and took a closer look at the figure in the other bed.
(I honestly don't know who to tag rn... )
(You didn't actually make a partnership is why... If youd like I can come up w/ a wieilder or you can keep going about w/o a partner)

One of the infirmary nurses came into the room expecting to change sheets. She was surprised to see Harlow up and about already. "Oh! Good morning! How are you feeling, Harlow?" She breathed a sigh of relief. A few of the students were waking up but none in her sector had yet. "Do you need anything? Are you feeling any pain?"

(You didn't actually make a partnership is why... If youd like I can come up w/ a wieilder or you can keep going about w/o a partner)

One of the infirmary nurses came into the room expecting to change sheets. She was surprised to see Harlow up and about already. "Oh! Good morning! How are you feeling, Harlow?" She breathed a sigh of relief. A few of the students were waking up but none in her sector had yet. "Do you need anything? Are you feeling any pain?"
(Ah ok and I was kind of keen of partnering with Little Red... but I'm cool with having no partner as well.)

Harlow turned and quickly flipped up her hood. "Er, good morning, ma'am. I'm fine." She thought again. "Actually, if I could get some polish for my sword arm and my tongue," she demonstrated what she meant by tongue, then continued. "That would be great. Thank you, ma'am."

h2h0e h2h0e

"Sure not a problem Im sure we have some!" The nurse moved quickly leaving the fresh sheets on Harlow's bed and went to fetch the polish.

Lying in bed was a young girl from the forests. She wore a red hood, carried a basket of treats, and if you brought her near any creatures of the forest they would instantly fall in love with her. She lived alone with her grandmother in the forest. They can't afford food anymore, so Little Red joined ASA to become a Wriaith and send her grandmother money. She looked so peaceful still recovering. She was almost the same age as Harlow, 14, yet she was highly skilled in swordsmanship. Her own personal blade was on the nightstand by her bed. Her small chest lightly rose and fell with her slow deep breathing.

"Here you are. There's a breakfast feast in the Mess Hall. Follow all of the signs they'll guide you to your classrooms, the cafeteria, and anywhere else you want to go" The nurse returned with the polish. She left it on Harlow's side and smiled again. "Need anything else please just call" She turned out the room to finish checking on her sector of students. A few others had woken up too

h2h0e h2h0e

"Sure not a problem Im sure we have some!" The nurse moved quickly leaving the fresh sheets on Harlow's bed and went to fetch the polish.

Lying in bed was a young girl from the forests. She wore a red hood, carried a basket of treats, and if you brought her near any creatures of the forest they would instantly fall in love with her. She lived alone with her grandmother in the forest. They can't afford food anymore, so Little Red joined ASA to become a Wriaith and send her grandmother money. She looked so peaceful still recovering. She was almost the same age as Harlow, 14, yet she was highly skilled in swordsmanship. Her own personal blade was on the nightstand by her bed. Her small chest lightly rose and fell with her slow deep breathing.

"Here you are. There's a breakfast feast in the Mess Hall. Follow all of the signs they'll guide you to your classrooms, the cafeteria, and anywhere else you want to go" The nurse returned with the polish. She left it on Harlow's side and smiled again. "Need anything else please just call" She turned out the room to finish checking on her sector of students. A few others had woken up too
Harlow nodded. She looked back at the student in the bed. She looked like someone she would get along with. She watched her for a moment longer. The nurse came in, left her the polish, and gave her directions. She nodded once again. She picked up the polish and grabbed the clot that was amazingly still in the same pocket in these new robes, morphed her arm, then started to polish her sword arm. She watched her roommate. She suddenly noticed her blade. It was a nice one, whoever had made it knew what they were doing. It looked like was made custom to the girl's size. It looked like it could double as a form of brass knuckles as well. Harlow shrugged. She saw that her robes were yellow, unlike her own.

Harlow nodded. She looked back at the student in the bed. She looked like someone she would get along with. She watched her for a moment longer. The nurse came in, left her the polish, and gave her directions. She nodded once again. She picked up the polish and grabbed the clot that was amazingly still in the same pocket in these new robes, morphed her arm, then started to polish her sword arm. She watched her roommate. She suddenly noticed her blade. It was a nice one, whoever had made it knew what they were doing. It looked like was made custom to the girl's size. It looked like it could double as a form of brass knuckles as well. Harlow shrugged. She saw that her robes were yellow, unlike her own.

Inside Harlow's pocket was an index card folded in half informing her what the color of her coat means and her general rank. It also told her about the quest to collect a winged beast with the other red coats. She had a week it said, so there was no major rush.

Red's mumbles in her sleep, dreaming of the doe licking at her face. She's trying to push them away and say no, but the dream seemed adamant. But slowly her eyes opened to Harlow standing by her bed. She followed Harlow's eyes over to her coats. The white one had turned... lemon. "Are you my partner?" She asked. Her eyes were looking at Harlow's arm, comparing it to her own sword. She's going to have to switch hands. "You're a sword? But I already have a sword... I wonder why they placed us together..."

Pain shot through her body while trying to lift up. She had to hold her right side tightly, and peered inside the gown to her wound. There were stitches where one of the other students ran her through with their katana. She was able to move to the side but didn't completely avoid the encounter. Her kidney paid the price, but she won that battle nevertheless. Otherwise any of her minor injuries were long gone. "I'm Red. What's your name?"

Inside Harlow's pocket was an index card folded in half informing her what the color of her coat means and her general rank. It also told her about the quest to collect a winged beast with the other red coats. She had a week it said, so there was no major rush.

Red's mumbles in her sleep, dreaming of the doe licking at her face. She's trying to push them away and say no, but the dream seemed adamant. But slowly her eyes opened to Harlow standing by her bed. She followed Harlow's eyes over to her coats. The white one had turned... lemon. "Are you my partner?" She asked. Her eyes were looking at Harlow's arm, comparing it to her own sword. She's going to have to switch hands. "You're a sword? But I already have a sword... I wonder why they placed us together..."

Pain shot through her body while trying to lift up. She had to hold her right side tightly, and peered inside the gown to her wound. There were stitches where one of the other students ran her through with their katana. She was able to move to the side but didn't completely avoid the encounter. Her kidney paid the price, but she won that battle nevertheless. Otherwise any of her minor injuries were long gone. "I'm Red. What's your name?"
Harlow looked up at the girl, as she had mumbled in her sleep. She watched as she got up. "Well, I suppose so. And yes, I'm a sword. I am also a gun." She demonstrated again. "Harlow. Pleasure." She offered her hand, after retuning her arm to normal, of course. She pulled the card out of her pocket and read it. "Hm."

Harlow looked up at the girl, as she had mumbled in her sleep. She watched as she got up. "Well, I suppose so. And yes, I'm a sword. I am also a gun." She demonstrated again. "Harlow. Pleasure." She offered her hand, after retuning her arm to normal, of course. She pulled the card out of her pocket and read it. "Hm."
Red smiled and shook Harlow's hand. Green vines wrapped around their arms. Thrones grew out then red flowers of Red's home. Their pedals burned away as the vines sank into their bond. Neither could pull away during the pact, but afterwards Red snapped back almost falling off the bed. Shaking it off though, she had to look at Harlow's card too.. A winged beast? Does that mean a dragon? A fair does it really matter? Back in Zeithra, the forest my home is in, there are many wild creatures roaming free. Theyre usually unpleasant, except to my grandmother and me, which is cool I guess... Red put back on her red hood while she thought of what kind of creature would willingly return... Her midnight hair was cut short but she still pulled the top over. She wasn't insecure about her hair, but it was how her grandmother always wore the cloak. For the most part she had her clothes. All of hrr additional armor was tucked away neatly. After putting her suit back on she wrapped the yellow ASA cloak around her and pulled out a similar index card. I have to build a new layer of defense? That's... Tricky.... What do you think the school already has? Maybe laser guns! Something on top of whats already here? I think these quests are to test our creativity and teamwork... I only have a couple of days, see. Why dont we go outside and practice a bit though! Ive never used a gun... Her stomach rumbled its suggestion instead. Red's body felt suddenly weak and dizzy. She sat back down and rested her head in her hands. After we eat something...

Noivian Noivian

The room fell silent after Nova. The air was thick with tension. Headmaster Istin's smile grew 10 fold. There was nothing more brilliant than Michael's radiance. He could not wait to show Nova her true potential. It was like having a diamond in the rough.
I am happy to hear you think sub-par, weak, and clumsy are the furthest from decent. I am also happy you are intuitive enough to recognize your own shortcomings.
Nova, Do you want to die? Do you ever think about it? Just... letting your life slip away? Does anything keep you here, truly, or are you afraid of what comes after? Arang do you mind?

The other student dismissed himself, going back to the infirmary to find his partner, Gabriel
Ah I'm probably asking too many questions of you when you came looking for answers yourself. I think once you've met Professor Estivon then my class will make more and more sense. He's been preparing Archangel Studies for you all. This group is much larger than he's ever had at once, but it seems the rest of you are all here.

Would you kindly find the rest? Some will be easy for you. Gabriel, Azrael, Zaphkiel. But Sarie, Uriel, Ramiel, Haniel, Raguel, and Sandalphon didn't make it easy for you.
Mmm a familiar smell, mind blown. Too much information?

Headmaster Istin brought his hands together.
I have prepared this Academy for the day you finally arrived, whenever you arrive. Two centuries in advance, I now have no idea how to properly greet you. You were... different back then. And you're much more different than I expected. Well, not too much. Still with a following, yes? Still doing what is both virtuous and profitable, yes? Hmm...
Do you remember your name? Your true name?

Does she think about death, he asked? Of course she thought about dying. She though about dying every time one of her friends took a bullet to the chest. She thought about dying every time she brought down a small crime ring. She thought about dying every time her parents talked to her. Nova looked away, angered by his questions.

Watching the other student leave the room, she turned back to the headmaster. Archangel Studies? She didn't recall that class being mentioned. "So you expect me to pick out the rest of the archangels by smell?" she asked, confused. This was, of course, her humoring the idea that the other archangels were here at the school.

"I think it's pretty obvious you think that I'm Michael, the archangel. However right or wrong you are, I can't tell. I don't remember anything about a true name. My name's still Nova, as far as I know. But I can assure you I'm no angel. I don't have wings. But if archangels were somehow reincarnated into normal humans, and one of those humans happens to be me... well, wouldn't that be nice?" her tone sounded sarcastic. "Whatever. I guess I'll go try to literally sniff out these other archangels. Where should I send them to?"

Does she think about death, he asked? Of course she thought about dying. She though about dying every time one of her friends took a bullet to the chest. She thought about dying every time she brought down a small crime ring. She thought about dying every time her parents talked to her. Nova looked away, angered by his questions.

Watching the other student leave the room, she turned back to the headmaster. Archangel Studies? She didn't recall that class being mentioned. "So you expect me to pick out the rest of the archangels by smell?" she asked, confused. This was, of course, her humoring the idea that the other archangels were here at the school.

"I think it's pretty obvious you think that I'm Michael, the archangel. However right or wrong you are, I can't tell. I don't remember anything about a true name. My name's still Nova, as far as I know. But I can assure you I'm no angel. I don't have wings. But if archangels were somehow reincarnated into normal humans, and one of those humans happens to be me... well, wouldn't that be nice?" her tone sounded sarcastic. "Whatever. I guess I'll go try to literally sniff out these other archangels. Where should I send them to?"

He- I mean she hasn't changed at all.
Well of course I expect you to sniff them out. Maybe use the special Archangel radar you created. Or was that a different Michael? And Im impressed you guessed. Of the remaining names your brothers Metatron, Samael, and Lucifer have already long since graduated.

Where TO take them? Thats up to you, Nova. You are their leader, not unfamiliar to you. You decide where to meet. Professor Estivon will meet you. He is only capable of instructing you when all of you are together. Metatron, Lucifer, and Samael were lucky enough to reincarnate alone. Well the rest of you probably didn't all come together at once. I think one of you is in their twenties and the other is a 13yr old little girl. How's that for a hint?

If I gave you the answer key with the test, would it truly measure your knowledge? Or just your ability to follow a rubric. I want you to know, Nova, that when you graduate from here the world is much more mysterious than I could ever dream to be. Heaven will be yours to rule. How can I best assist you than to only push you in the right direction?

Istin knew he shouldn't play favorites, but of all of the Archangels, Michael had always been the most exciting to meet. Headmaster Istin had failed Hell by literally walking Lucifer through the process. Even though Lucifer graduated and even though he hadn't fallen again, Hell is still in disarray. Heaven was in Nova's hands, and Istin couldn't afford to make the same mistskes twice. Metatron disappeared after he graduated twice. Samael never finished the Academy. Nova was his last hope. He wanted to help too badly.

How about this? You've met two already. The little girl, and Sariel. Zaphkiel, Azrael, and Gabriel were literally named the same by their biological mortal parents. Counting yourself that's 6. You only need to find 5 more. They're all here. Why don't you just... look around?

He- I mean she hasn't changed at all.
Well of course I expect you to sniff them out. Maybe use the special Archangel radar you created. Or was that a different Michael? And Im impressed you guessed. Of the remaining names your brothers Metatron, Samael, and Lucifer have already long since graduated.

Where TO take them? Thats up to you, Nova. You are their leader, not unfamiliar to you. You decide where to meet. Professor Estivon will meet you. He is only capable of instructing you when all of you are together. Metatron, Lucifer, and Samael were lucky enough to reincarnate alone. Well the rest of you probably didn't all come together at once. I think one of you is in their twenties and the other is a 13yr old little girl. How's that for a hint?

If I gave you the answer key with the test, would it truly measure your knowledge? Or just your ability to follow a rubric. I want you to know, Nova, that when you graduate from here the world is much more mysterious than I could ever dream to be. Heaven will be yours to rule. How can I best assist you than to only push you in the right direction?

Istin knew he shouldn't play favorites, but of all of the Archangels, Michael had always been the most exciting to meet. Headmaster Istin had failed Hell by literally walking Lucifer through the process. Even though Lucifer graduated and even though he hadn't fallen again, Hell is still in disarray. Heaven was in Nova's hands, and Istin couldn't afford to make the same mistskes twice. Metatron disappeared after he graduated twice. Samael never finished the Academy. Nova was his last hope. He wanted to help too badly.

How about this? You've met two already. The little girl, and Sariel. Zaphkiel, Azrael, and Gabriel were literally named the same by their biological mortal parents. Counting yourself that's 6. You only need to find 5 more. They're all here. Why don't you just... look around?

Of course this wasn't going to be a walk in the park. Of course he was going to test her. This was probably all part of the Z Class stuff. It was a matter of picking who she wanted on her team. And the first two who came to mind was her partner, and that hooded girl she nearly died to. Wait... hadn't that girl looked to be about 13? Odd. What if she was supposed to be on Nova's team? Oh my, this was getting interesting. First, she needed to find Kaden and solidify their partnership. Then she needed to get the one girl on board, which was gonna be a hassle. Then she'd probably go looking for the three named the same as their archangel. The remaining archangels were going to be harder.

"Cool, thanks. I'm gonna go find them, then. Might as well get a head start while everyone's in the infirmary, before they leave for class or quests or whatever." Turning, she left the room without warning. If anyone could leave at anytime, gathering everyone together might take upwards of a week to do. She didn't buy into the whole 'archangel' bit for a moment, but if this was what she needed to do to pass a class, by all means she'll play along.

Nova's first stop was back to her infirmary room. Predictably, Kaden was still in his bed. Perhaps that tranq was stronger than she thought. She picked up and looked over the chart at the foot of her bed - most of it she didn't understand, but she did get that he was suffering from the same wounds that had been inflicted on her. Setting the chart back down, she went to sit in a chair nearby and wait for him to wake up.

AnthonyWrath AnthonyWrath

Kaden was dreaming about when he was younger and running through the woods and playing, he remembered when he was happiest and didn't worry about anything. Then night fell and the woods grew dark, the woods that once were filled with the sounds of birds cheeping and leaves rustling were replaced with stiff silence. Kaden struggled to understand what was going on but couldn't find any answers.

Suddenly off in the distance he could see light beginning to shine, it steadily grew brighter until Kaden realized what he was seeing. The forest was burning...and Kadens eyes widened with horror, filled with fear he ran as fast as he could away from the flames. A voice softly but menacingly echoed throughout the woods, "burn them all" it bellowed out. " Burn them all, Burn Them All, BurN ThEm ALl, BURN THEM ALL!" The voice echoed harder and louder in his ears as he ran, he covered his ears to stop hearing the voice but to no avail. Kaden could feel the heat of the fire kissing his back. He could feel that this was the end and he would be no more, until he felt something else on his back... A hand.

At that moment Kaden opened his eyes and saw he was in the infirmary bed, he slowly turned his head to see Nova sitting near him. " Hey partner... I guess that tranq stuff was no joke huh? " he said chuckling slightly.
Noivian Noivian

Gabriel opened his eyes as he walked with Arang and smiled gleefully, "hmhmhmhmhm...i guess you could call that not your typical... Walk.. In the woods." he said chuckling slightly.

Noivian Noivian

Istin pointed his hand to the door as he said, That would be the most wise decision. Some of them are already on the move. They're all still on campus. It'll be fun to watch you find your brethr- your kin. Happy huntings.

After Nova left Isitin he turned to the center planetarium. Let's see if this works. The planets just continued their paths. Istin reached his hand up and waited for one to hit him. He stuck to it and climbed to the top

So exactly HOW rich are you?
It doesn't matter, Zelophehad.
You just bought a sword worth three tears and you expect me to accept 'It doesn't matter, Zelophehad'? Bull.
Zaphkiel sighed in response. Let's just get some food okay?

Kaden was dreaming about when he was younger and running through the woods and playing, he remembered when he was happiest and didn't worry about anything. Then night fell and the woods grew dark, the woods that once were filled with the sounds of birds cheeping and leaves rustling were replaced with stiff silence. Kaden struggled to understand what was going on but couldn't find any answers.

Suddenly off in the distance he could see light beginning to shine, it steadily grew brighter until Kaden realized what he was seeing. The forest was burning...and Kadens eyes widened with horror, filled with fear he ran as fast as he could away from the flames. A voice softly but menacingly echoed throughout the woods, "burn them all" it bellowed out. " Burn them all, Burn Them All, BurN ThEm ALl, BURN THEM ALL!" The voice echoed harder and louder in his ears as he ran, he covered his ears to stop hearing the voice but to no avail. Kaden could feel the heat of the fire kissing his back. He could feel that this was the end and he would be no more, until he felt something else on his back... A hand.

At that moment Kaden opened his eyes and saw he was in the infirmary bed, he slowly turned his head to see Nova sitting near him. " Hey partner... I guess that tranq stuff was no joke huh? " he said chuckling slightly.
Noivian Noivian

Gabriel opened his eyes as he walked with Arang and smiled gleefully, "hmhmhmhmhm...i guess you could call that not your typical... Walk.. In the woods." he said chuckling slightly.

Arang wasnt the type to be startled but Gabriel literally appeared out of nowhere next to him... A unique feature of their partnership? Or Gabriel's ability. His shadow didn't even approach. He literally... Appeared. This must be how non shadow walkers felt. He didn't even other asking where Gabriel came from. Glad you were able to stretch your legs. Since you're here there's no point in going to you..... I think we need to find.. Nova. The Headmaster... Basically we need to find her. Well you do. But I think ill come to. If I had to guess.... She'd have gone back to her partner too. Actually, another thought crossed my mind. I didnt get the chance to utilize your form before something knocked me out. Let's find somewhere to practice.

Nova sighed, but allowed a small smile to spread over her face. "What you did was reckless... but, thank you for saving my ass." Standing, she crossed her arms, face falling into a vague frown. "How are you feeling? Well enough to stand? We've got a side mission to go on."

Gabriel smiled at Arangs reaction, " Alright shadowman I'm following you, just lead the way." Gabriel said as he continued to walk with Arang, " So seeing as we're partners I guess it's time we know a little more about eachother don't you think? " he asked wondering what this strange but well equipped fellow was about.

Kaden slowly leans up out of the bed till he was up right," You're welcome, and yes I'm pretty good just give me a minute to wake up before we head out." he said as he adjusted himself, after he was settled Kaden noticed a lump in the bed. Unsure of what it was he lifted the covers to reveal a sleeping Killgore rest just before the foot of the bed. "Killgore!" he shouted with excitement, the moment he did Killgore sprung awake and started jumping and licking Kaden all over his face." Hahaha looks like somebody was worried about me. *woof* *woof*" Killgore looked to Nova and went to the edge of the bed closest to her hoping she'd pet him. " He likes you, and he doesn't really like many so I guess that kinda means he approves of you haha. So tell me about this mission?"
Noivian Noivian

Gabriel had a point. They knew nothing about each other. Do you know anything about the shadow walkers? For eternity people have gone missing, fallen into their shadows. For many of those centuries the people wandered and starved off. But the more resilient people became the children of the shadows. We live within the shadows. My brother graduated from ArchSoulAcademy at the top of his class not too many years back. Now the expectations are on me. None of us join the Wriaiths. But we are expected to graduate at the top. How about you?

Nova lightly scratched behind Killgore's ear, smiling gently. She had a soft spot for animals, after all. Interacting with the pooch made her seem almost like she wasn't constantly angry or something. "I need to put together a group... or something. I'm not exactly sure how much I'm allowed to tell you. But as my partner, it's important you know. I was told I was some sort of archangel, and now I need to round up others like me." She paused for a moment. "So if we're partners now, do you want to move into my dorm?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back