• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ArchSoulAcademy: The Beginnings

Nova whirled the moment she realized she wasn't facing her opponent. This one was fast, faster than herself. If she was going to win this fight, Nova realized she'd have to land hard blows, as not every blow was going to land. Her fists swirled with black lightning. The tranquilizer darts caught the hem of Nova's baggy jacket as she turned, not actually piercing skin. This was why Nova wore baggy clothes over her lithe frame. It made it harder to pinpoint where her actual body was. Quickly, she yanked the darts safely out of her jacket to prevent an unfortunate accident. Swinging her fist, she sent a small wave of lightning coiling over the ground towards Harlow, and started approaching rapidly, closing the distance between them and throwing another punch, the lightning curling around her hands.
Just as Nova Hulk-Smashed the ground, Harlow jumped into the air. She landed on Nova's shoulders, her excellent balance keeping her upright. Though she did not want to kill, she was in a perfect position to do so. She raised her arm. ( ! ) She decided against killing, but she did swing her sword arm against Nova's back, opening a large wound.

Just as Nova Hulk-Smashed the ground, Harlow jumped into the air. She landed on Nova's shoulders, her excellent balance keeping her upright. Though she did not want to kill, she was in a perfect position to do so. She raised her arm. ( ! ) She decided against killing, but she did swing her sword arm against Nova's back, opening a large wound.

Nova's eyes widened, feeling a blade cut across her back. Her expression rapidly changed from one of surprise and pain, to one of a deep, burning anger. She was starting to literally see red, feeling the hot liquid that was her own blood run down her back. With a crazed angry look on her face, Nova let out a screech and grabbed Harlow's ankles, quickly grappling the girl and pile driving her into the ground. After the move, Nova took a moment to breathe. Honestly, if Harlow was still conscious after this, Nova would be thoroughly impressed. Retrospectively, of course. Nova was still raging, and couldn't exactly think straight while like this. The teal-haired girl pushed herself to her feet, leaving behind a red mark on the ground. Her back seriously hurt.

Nova's eyes widened, feeling a blade cut across her back. Her expression rapidly changed from one of surprise and pain, to one of a deep, burning anger. She was starting to literally see red, feeling the hot liquid that was her own blood run down her back. With a crazed angry look on her face, Nova let out a screech and grabbed Harlow's ankles, quickly grappling the girl and pile driving her into the ground. After the move, Nova took a moment to breathe. Honestly, if Harlow was still conscious after this, Nova would be thoroughly impressed. Retrospectively, of course. Nova was still raging, and couldn't exactly think straight while like this. The teal-haired girl pushed herself to her feet, leaving behind a red mark on the ground. Her back seriously hurt.
Harlow was not surprised as she was thrown to the ground by her feet. She landed with a thud. She looked up at Nova and smiled. She stuck her tongue out at her and shot a tranq dart at her forehead, knowing that Nova's adrenaline rush was now over, and she probably wouldn't see it coming, or if she did, she wouldn't be able to react.

Harlow was not surprised as she was thrown to the ground by her feet. She landed with a thud. She looked up at Nova and smiled. She stuck her tongue out at her and shot a tranq dart at her forehead, knowing that Nova's adrenaline rush was now over, and she probably wouldn't see it coming, or if she did, she wouldn't be able to react.

( ! ) Harlow wasn't thrown to the ground. She was slammed into the concrete, head-first, with both her own and Nova's body weight crashing down on top. Then the girl had the audacity to sit up and shoot a tranq dart at Nova? The adrenaline was far from gone. If anything, Harlow's refusal to lay down and take her punishment fueled Nova on more. She pulled the dart from her forehead, and threw it right back at Harlow, hoping that whatever was left in the tranq would also affect Harlow. The fighter could already feel her knees getting weak, so she stumbled over and planted her self squarely on Harlow's abdomen, gripped the collar of Harlow's jacket with her left hand, and pulled her right into good punching range. Raising her right fist quickly, she landed a solid blow on Harlow's mouth. Her vision was swimming. Another wild punch, which wasn't exactly well aimed, despite the point-blank range. Lightning crackled weakly, stinging like static shock. Blood loss coupled with the tranq left Nova seen black. If she passed out now, she'd die. Fear set in, followed by more anger. She couldn't die here, now. No. Not without taking her assailant with her.

Blinking away blurriness as a second wave of adrenaline rushed through her, triggered by the life and death situation she was in, she threw another punch. It was laced with lightning, but it wasn't any stronger than static at this point. She aimed for Harlow's nose or eye, but the double vision didn't exactly help.

((I meant to put the ( ! ) in the prior post, but forgot, so it's here now))

Last edited:
Kaden stretched his body as the glass box fully closed around him and Killgore, once fully limbered up Kaden was faced with a giant of a beast with one metal arm. "So big guy I guess I gotta take you down to get out of here, alright let's see how much you can handle." Kaden said as he smiled, The monster charged and attempted to grab him but the beast opened his hand to find nothing. Kaden appeared behind the beast with Killgore growling," you're going to have to do much better than that if you want to beat me. " he spoke smiling brightly, the beast began to bleed on its side. Kadens teeth grew Sharper as he smiled and his hand was dark and covered in blood and fur with razor sharp claws.

design_for_major_new_character_in_cap_stone_by_liamsharp-d788o70.jpg

The beast quickly turned around and swung at Kaden, but he leaned back fast enough for the fist to just miss his face. Then countered by jabbing his hand through the beasts bicep, then Killgore jumped from his neck and swiftly tore at the beasts shoulder leaving a large gash before returning to Kaden.

Kaden moved so swift and fluidly that the beast couldn't even touch him, until he got distracted from the rest of the other students fighting outside the beast was able to land a devastating blow to Kaden's gut and chest.
The hit broke all of his ribs and sent Kaden skidding back, but wasn't able to knock him off of his feet. He began to cough up blood till it ran down his chin, " Damn that was one hell of a hit. Luckily I'm able to handle it *cough* *cough* I guess I better treat you a little more seriously." Kaden said smiling and laughing through his coughing, he took a deep breathe and concentrated, soon enough his ribs began to reposition themselves and heal on their own. Once he was fully healed he changed his hand back to normal, and his hands transformed into black gauntlets. Killgore secured himself around Kaden and In the blink of an eye Kaden unleashed a flurry of focused and precise punches, all with strength that matches the blow he took.

He struck the beast with such speed and force that he gradually broke more and more through the beasts chest, when he could feel that he broke the beasts chest, he changes his hands back to normal and then transforms his feet into dark metal claws. In one fluid motion he jumped and whirlwind kicks the beasts throat slicing it with the claws, he kicked with such force that he sent the beast crashing through the glass wall breaking it.

Kaden changed his feet back and turned his teeth to normal, looking out at the rest of the arena he sees Nova fighting someone. He noticed that she was hurt and losing, wanting to help he raced to her as fast and he could. When he finally got to her she was mid punch, without even thinking she transformed and equipped himself to Nova's hands and Killgore wraps himself around her neck like he did Kaden's.

Wearing the gauntlets gave her 2x the striking power and because of Kaden's healing factor and pain transfer was taking away Novas pain and taking away the sleeping affects of the tranquilizer. However, Kaden being the gauntlet and reason for the healing. He is transferring the tranquilizer into his body, this will cause the strength of the gauntlets power is reducing rapidly. He speaks to Nova in her mind, and he yells,
"Win! "
Noivian Noivian

"Sure. I suppose it's better than being alone." Matthew said, not 100% with the decision. There was always a part of him that was paranoid of betrayal, but he knew that another person with him was much safer. "The blue, I believe, was a strength boost. It increases physical strength and gives pain tolerance. The green was regeneration. Heals wounds and makes a target healthy again. I'm not quite sure how to make the blue happen, but I know I can heal when it's needed." Though that with a downside. Small bruises or scratches were easy, he could do them in his sleep. However, large gushing ones took more concentration and energy. An appropriate estimate might be 5 to 6 bullet wounds before he starts getting extremely lightheaded and nauseous.
DizjayDeathPride DizjayDeathPride

After his fight, he decided to take a calm stroll across the battlefield, a lot of people were already dead and he was disgusted by all the people's corpses as they got lifted into the air and taken away. 'Nice...' he thought sarcastically. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw a fight going on. He sat down to watch the fight, who knows? Maybe he could clean up after them. It seemed there was one guy who seemed to have the odds stacked against him.

After a bit of watching this guy smash some skulls together and win Will grinned to himself, 'This is the one' he thought as he walked over with his hands in his pockets, casually strolling over to him. "Hi, my name is William, saw you fighting just a second ago you wanna team up?" I said whilst grinning and checking out the saw blade guy who had just slit 4 guys throats in a moment "that guy seems to be quite strong and a possible enemy... take your time to answer, you seem to be out of breath and we still have time before he attempts to cut our heads off " I said as I watched him, not a sign of fear in his face.

This could be a really risky move as smash skull guy (I know, a creative name) was close enough to me that he could throw a punch at me at any moment. But i was ready to take the risk as this guy seemed to be strong and... I don't know... something just makes me feel that we link in some way.

L
"Sure. I suppose it's better than being alone." Matthew said, not 100% with the decision. There was always a part of him that was paranoid of betrayal, but he knew that another person with him was much safer. "The blue, I believe, was a strength boost. It increases physical strength and gives pain tolerance. The green was regeneration. Heals wounds and makes a target healthy again. I'm not quite sure how to make the blue happen, but I know I can heal when it's needed." Though that with a downside. Small bruises or scratches were easy, he could do them in his sleep. However, large gushing ones took more concentration and energy. An appropriate estimate might be 5 to 6 bullet wounds before he starts getting extremely lightheaded and nauseous.
"Strength boost huh?" Desmond could already imagine the effects they could come up with. Maybe by electricity can give you the spark to figuring out that again. And reneration... Ill keep us out of physical harm then. Desmond's hand crackled with electrical energy. The two sealed their partnership and Desmond's electrical energy flowed into Matthew. It made Matthew's spiritual energy fire like an engine, crackling around and through his body, triggering Matthew's internal wieipon form. The light green healing aura surrounded Desmond during the transformation

Noivian Noivian AnthonyWrath AnthonyWrath

NPC
Rage Demon Borrus
IMG_3183.JPG
Wieilder

Borrus could smell the wrath and pain coming from Nova's general direction above all of the others fighting. It empowered him, literally making him larger and stronger. Before he encountered Zelophehad he was over five foot. Now as he approached Nova equipped with Kaden he was at least six feet of pure muscle. On his arm was the perfect partner. It absorbed blood as he absorbed rage. Each drop of blood made the blade larger, sharper, and more deadly. His blade was a bit over a foot taller than he was, but it curved from his head to the ground.

( ! ) As he dragged the blade and approached Nova, it sparked. He went from a slow stomp to a rapid step to a run straight for her, giving her time to notice. She had just been equipped with some Wieipon, so wouldn't have much skill wieilding it. Once he was in his striking range, about four to six feet away, he swung his blade in a hook to her left so fast she'd be cut clean in half.

NPC
Arang, the Shadow Prince
IMG_0744.JPG
Wieilder
Arang knew what he was getting into as the tournament arena shot into the air. He wasn't effected by the thrust of the less than comfortable hault. Arang finally opened his eyes on the center of number 466 and his box filled with black ink. As if the glass was crushed from the inside, the darkness faded and the glass fell to the ground leaving Arang to be one of the first ones successfully out. He came from a family of assassins, darkness was his specialty. He was a Wieilder and a night stalker. He knew these things before applying to ArchSoulAcademy. He knew these things well by the time he was 10.

Arang was holding himself well against the other students. His first challenger went down quickly with his daggers across the chest. The next tried to sneak up behind. A quick draw and stab through the chest from his sword was nothing. Later on he faced more challenges.

A student capable of the opposite element challenged Arang. He could tell just from looking at the kid. He walked up with his palms glowing white orbs ready to shoot. Arang clutched his daggers tighter. I don't want to kill. But if you leave me no choice, I will fight.
"Sounds like someone wants to run scared!" The student clapped their hands together and pulled them apart manifesting a hammer of light in between. Very well

Arang was naturally quick and nimble so he closed the distance in no time. The student swung the hammer much faster than he first expected though, but it was light after all. Arang' heels had black smoke coming from them after shadow stepped behind the student. He hated how much of a give away it was if he didn't move quick. A stab to the kidney would end this. His blade bounced off against a sheet of light. The student laughed and spun around fast, slamming the hammer into Arang and knocking him off his feet sending him flying for a moment. Arang corrected himself and landed on his hands and feet, dragging back to stop himself. This student was better than most of the rest he faced.

He shadow stepped again to the Students side, shadow stepping to the other side each time he swung around. He finally decided to try an arial attack and he shadow falling above the student with his back sword draw piercing down. The student however flash stepped and was gone in a bright flash. He was back again a few paces away. "Did you really think that would work?"

Arang return the sword to its holster. It would be a fight of the fastest. Arang turned around and shadow stepped forward, the other student quick behind then in front of him. A double jump. Arang disappeared again, and the student followed. Arang kept the chase up, and the student followed. But the more confident he got, the more jumps the light student did, causing his landing to become more and more predictable. Finally Arang had his chance. He shadow stepped and appeared in the same spot. The student flashed once to his right, once in front of him expecting Arang to be running, and then once behind expecting a clean hit. Arang had heel turned and drove his sword into the Students chest mid flash. His light studders as he loses the life in his eyes and collapses. Arang wipes the blade and puts it back behind his back

AnthonyWrath AnthonyWrath
Gabriel broke from his cage not long after. Arang faced him. Arang had to accept if he wanted to win easily he needed a partner. That last fight confirmed it. He saw the end of Gabriel's Wieipon form so he knew that he was a Wieipon. But what, he would find out. He wasn't good at... interaction though. "You, Wieipon. Join me to win this tournament"

AnthonyWrath AnthonyWrath MapleMaster MapleMaster Noivian Noivian h2h0e h2h0e Will_0121 Will_0121

Assassin of ArchSoulAcademy
Dean Hellen
IMG_3205.JPG
Wieipon

This was Dean's first personal experience at ASA, but the Hellen family is notorious to the right ears on campus. A long like of pure Wieipons, many of the Hellen clan possess the bloodline trait; mimicry. Every half decade or so, another Hellen comes to ASA to further themselves. Usually with one goal: to be the only student to graduate and become a Wriaith. So far, Dean's great grandfather has been the only Hellen to successfully hide or dispose of every other student right under the Professor's Headmaster's and BlackSuit's noses. Dean intended to be the next. He watched the fighting from the arena with happy eager eyes. All of the cheering and crowd roaring behind him didn't phase him. He kept his right palm open and played with the abilities his fellow students provided. "Water.... fire.... basic. Ice... lightning..." He would have the crowd go into hysteria, delirium, hallucinations of their friends victory, and more. With his Hellen Ring, any abilities he practiced would stay in his memory banks for twenty four hours. Any abilities he doesn't use within a day are lost until he sees them again. Practicing can help the abilities stay longer. Without the ring, he would lose any abilities he didn't use within a few hours. But, without or without the ring, if he is able to taste the user then the ability is his forever. If he is able to taste the ability, he will take it away from the user completely. Most people don't let you get close enough to lick or suck on a finger while they're using an ability though, so right now he had only succubus related abilities. Though the lure and appeal of a succubs sure did help in aquiring an archive. One by one the Students fell, and one by one for the next 24hrs their abilities were his.

( ! ) Harlow wasn't thrown to the ground. She was slammed into the concrete, head-first, with both her own and Nova's body weight crashing down on top. Then the girl had the audacity to sit up and shoot a tranq dart at Nova? The adrenaline was far from gone. If anything, Harlow's refusal to lay down and take her punishment fueled Nova on more. She pulled the dart from her forehead, and threw it right back at Harlow, hoping that whatever was left in the tranq would also affect Harlow. The fighter could already feel her knees getting weak, so she stumbled over and planted her self squarely on Harlow's abdomen, gripped the collar of Harlow's jacket with her left hand, and pulled her right into good punching range. Raising her right fist quickly, she landed a solid blow on Harlow's mouth. Her vision was swimming. Another wild punch, which wasn't exactly well aimed, despite the point-blank range. Lightning crackled weakly, stinging like static shock. Blood loss coupled with the tranq left Nova seen black. If she passed out now, she'd die. Fear set in, followed by more anger. She couldn't die here, now. No. Not without taking her assailant with her.

Blinking away blurriness as a second wave of adrenaline rushed through her, triggered by the life and death situation she was in, she threw another punch. It was laced with lightning, but it wasn't any stronger than static at this point. She aimed for Harlow's nose or eye, but the double vision didn't exactly help.

((I meant to put the ( ! ) in the prior post, but forgot, so it's here now))
Harlow watched as the tranq flew past her head and into the ground next to her. She just barely took the punches. Her time in the forest had definitely prepared her for this. Her mouth started to bleed, but she didn't mind. It did hurt, yes, but she was trained for this already. ( ! ) She said a silent thank you to the demons in the forest and caught the last punch with her sword arm, right on Nova's wrist, nearly severing her hand.

Kaden stretched his body as the glass box fully closed around him and Killgore, once fully limbered up Kaden was faced with a giant of a beast with one metal arm. "So big guy I guess I gotta take you down to get out of here, alright let's see how much you can handle." Kaden said as he smiled, The monster charged and attempted to grab him but the beast opened his hand to find nothing. Kaden appeared behind the beast with Killgore growling," you're going to have to do much better than that if you want to beat me. " he spoke smiling brightly, the beast began to bleed on its side. Kadens teeth grew Sharper as he smiled and his hand was dark and covered in blood and fur with razor sharp claws.

The beast quickly turned around and swung at Kaden, but he leaned back fast enough for the fist to just miss his face. Then countered by jabbing his hand through the beasts bicep, then Killgore jumped from his neck and swiftly tore at the beasts shoulder leaving a large gash before returning to Kaden.

Kaden moved so swift and fluidly that the beast couldn't even touch him, until he got distracted from the rest of the other students fighting outside the beast was able to land a devastating blow to Kaden's gut and chest.
The hit broke all of his ribs and sent Kaden skidding back, but wasn't able to knock him off of his feet. He began to cough up blood till it ran down his chin, " Damn that was one hell of a hit. Luckily I'm able to handle it *cough* *cough* I guess I better treat you a little more seriously." Kaden said smiling and laughing through his coughing, he took a deep breathe and concentrated, soon enough his ribs began to reposition themselves and heal on their own. Once he was fully healed he changed his hand back to normal, and his hands transformed into black gauntlets. Killgore secured himself around Kaden and In the blink of an eye Kaden unleashed a flurry of focused and precise punches, all with strength that matches the blow he took.

He struck the beast with such speed and force that he gradually broke more and more through the beasts chest, when he could feel that he broke the beasts chest, he changes his hands back to normal and then transforms his feet into dark metal claws. In one fluid motion he jumped and whirlwind kicks the beasts throat slicing it with the claws, he kicked with such force that he sent the beast crashing through the glass wall breaking it.

Kaden changed his feet back and turned his teeth to normal, looking out at the rest of the arena he sees Nova fighting someone. He noticed that she was hurt and losing, wanting to help he raced to her as fast and he could. When he finally got to her she was mid punch, without even thinking she transformed and equipped himself to Nova's hands and Killgore wraps himself around her neck like he did Kaden's.

Wearing the gauntlets gave her 2x the striking power and because of Kaden's healing factor and pain transfer was taking away Novas pain and taking away the sleeping affects of the tranquilizer. However, Kaden being the gauntlet and reason for the healing. He is transferring the tranquilizer into his body, this will cause the strength of the gauntlets power is reducing rapidly. He speaks to Nova in her mind, and he yells,
"Win! "
Noivian Noivian

Noivian Noivian AnthonyWrath AnthonyWrath

NPC
Rage Demon Borrus
View attachment 352255
Wieilder

Borrus could smell the wrath and pain coming from Nova's general direction above all of the others fighting. It empowered him, literally making him larger and stronger. Before he encountered Zelophehad he was over five foot. Now as he approached Nova equipped with Kaden he was at least six feet of pure muscle. On his arm was the perfect partner. It absorbed blood as he absorbed rage. Each drop of blood made the blade larger, sharper, and more deadly. His blade was a bit over a foot taller than he was, but it curved from his head to the ground.

( ! ) As he dragged the blade and approached Nova, it sparked. He went from a slow stomp to a rapid step to a run straight for her, giving her time to notice. She had just been equipped with some Wieipon, so wouldn't have much skill wieilding it. Once he was in his striking range, about four to six feet away, he swung his blade in a hook to her left so fast she'd be cut clean in half.

Harlow watched as the tranq flew past her head and into the ground next to her. She just barely took the punches. Her time in the forest had definitely prepared her for this. Her mouth started to bleed, but she didn't mind. It did hurt, yes, but she was trained for this already. ( ! ) She said a silent thank you to the demons in the forest and caught the last punch with her sword arm, right on Nova's wrist, nearly severing her hand.

Nova was thankful for Kaden's sudden appearance. Harlow's blade glanced off her newfound armor, and Nova could feel the effects of the tranq wearing off, along with her wounds healing. Her vision snapped back to normal, and the pain in her back started fading. She felt refreshed, renewed. Time to go to work.

( ! ) Glancing over her shoulder, she watched as the towering wall of muscle approached her, sword ready to slice in half. Tightening her grip on Harlow's jacket, she waited til the last possible moment, before yanking Harlow into an upright position and laying herself down on the ground. Her legs ached from being in such an awkward position, but essentially she'd swapped places with Harlow, putting the other girl in the blade's path. She also released Harlow's jacket just before the blade hit, retracting her hand to keep it from being sliced off.

Nova was thankful for Kaden's sudden appearance. Harlow's blade glanced off her newfound armor, and Nova could feel the effects of the tranq wearing off, along with her wounds healing. Her vision snapped back to normal, and the pain in her back started fading. She felt refreshed, renewed. Time to go to work.

( ! ) Glancing over her shoulder, she watched as the towering wall of muscle approached her, sword ready to slice in half. Tightening her grip on Harlow's jacket, she waited til the last possible moment, before yanking Harlow into an upright position and laying herself down on the ground. Her legs ached from being in such an awkward position, but essentially she'd swapped places with Harlow, putting the other girl in the blade's path. She also released Harlow's jacket just before the blade hit, retracting her hand to keep it from being sliced off.
Harlow was a bit smarter than Nova thought. From being in a position and being able to see the figure behind her, she knew Nova was going to do something. ( ! ) She smiled just before Nova flipped her into her place, but she grabbed in the struggle and, using the forward motion, flipped Nova back into her original position. She then hopped up and got into a stance to fight again.

Harlow was a bit smarter than Nova thought. From being in a position and being able to see the figure behind her, she knew Nova was going to do something. ( ! ) She smiled just before Nova flipped her into her place, but she grabbed in the struggle and, using the forward motion, flipped Nova back into her original position. She then hopped up and got into a stance to fight again.

Nova flattened to the ground, the blade of the rage demon slicing the air just above her. Quickly, she jumped to her feet, keeping her eyes on Harlow and the towering hulk. This was no longer her fight. They were both gonna fight her, and she was already coming down from her high. Time to think logically and retreat. She wasn't in a group anymore, and she certainly wasn't fighting the same low life scum she found in the streets. Harlow will receive just punishment for her crimes, Nova was sure. Just not here, not now. Jumping back a few feet, Nova eyed Harlow and Borrus, before disengaging from this fight. She looked to her gauntlets, wondering if Kaden was still conscious, and if she could possibly communicate with him like this or not. She'll figure it out later. For now, she'd steer clear of most fights, allowing everyone to wear each other out.

Marcus caught his breathe and looked to William,"sure I'll partner up with you under one condition, I want you to punch me as hard as you can. " Marcus stated with his arms crossed waiting for William to make his move.
Will_0121 Will_0121

Gabriel looked to Arang and smirked," Sure it could be fun, I just hope you sleep well." Gabriel said as he extended his hand to Arang to finalize the partnership.

Nova flattened to the ground, the blade of the rage demon slicing the air just above her. Quickly, she jumped to her feet, keeping her eyes on Harlow and the towering hulk. This was no longer her fight. They were both gonna fight her, and she was already coming down from her high. Time to think logically and retreat. She wasn't in a group anymore, and she certainly wasn't fighting the same low life scum she found in the streets. Harlow will receive just punishment for her crimes, Nova was sure. Just not here, not now. Jumping back a few feet, Nova eyed Harlow and Borrus, before disengaging from this fight. She looked to her gauntlets, wondering if Kaden was still conscious, and if she could possibly communicate with him like this or not. She'll figure it out later. For now, she'd steer clear of most fights, allowing everyone to wear each other out.
Harlow watched as Nova hopped up and retreated. She wondered if she would be a good match later on, but she honestly doubted it. Though experienced, she was too susceptible to her emotions for Harlow to trust. She sighed and ran in the other direction, hoping she could survive this fight-to-the-death.
(open for interaction)

Will was surprised by the next words he said. He looked Marcus deep into his eyes and saw that he seriously wanted him to do this and that he was completely fine with this. Will shrugged his shoulders and said "Allright, if you say so..." Will prepared a massive punch and he felt his fire powers preparing for his fire punch move he had learnt. A flash of light covered his sight of which he thought was fire 'Maybe i went too far, i guess we will see' he thought as his vision started to clear up.

Once the dust settled and sights became visible, Marcus had taken the blow and held his ground. He coughed up a bit of blood, but wiping it away like it were nothing he looked to him. " Damn that was some fine hit, if that's the kind of stuff you're packing I'll be glad to partner with you. " Marcus said with aggressive excitement, he grabbed Williams hand still hot from the attack and shook his hand finalizing their partnership.
Will_0121 Will_0121

"That was pretty close for us wasn't it partner? " Kaden said to Nova in a tired voice. " Man that tranquilizer stuff was really something, but I think I got most of it out of your system. Now I we just need to take it easy for a bit and we'll be good. "
Noivian Noivian

Arang nodded in response. A fog rolled from under Arang's feet that consumed them both. Gabriel's eyes adjusted quickly to shadowscape. The two were in the same spot but the world itself appeared turned on its side. Things that were far were now either above or below. There was so much more to the shadowscape that Gabriel would discover as Arang's partner. For now, Arang needed Gabriel's wieipon form. But Arang needed the privacy of their shadows to become familiar. Hopefully Gabriel was some sort of blade, Arang's specialty. He looked around expecting a sword or something. A change in weight. Anything. No, there was something. And another. There was actually a third but it hovered above the sheath of Arang's Katana so he didn't see the star from nightmares. It was spinning rapidly though the eye in the center seemed to not move. But for the two normal throwing stars, if you could call them that, orbited around Arang's body like the rings of Saturn. They crossed in the opposite ring around his shoulders and they orbited at different speeds. Their point of intersection was right above the nightmare's eye every fifth pass.

received_361267250979096.jpeg

received_361263470979474.jpeg

Arang studied the stars. Each point seemed to curve in a different direction or onto another plane. No two points were the same height. Only the square in the center seemed to be level. There also didnt appear to be a safe way to hold either one. What a peculiar wieipon. Without knowing it Gabriel and Arang shared thoughts while wieilding. There was the center square. Maybe he was supposed to hold this fingers between there somehow

He grabbed a star as it passed in front of his chest. Just as he did so a triangular symbol swirled to a pause and each spike extended what looked at least a few feet. Arang was more focused on the many blades that now went through his hand. The symbol flashes purple before turning black like the star itself. The blades shrink back to their original position and Arang's hand seems to have never been injured.
Some sort of seal to the contract and an... illusion? Is that what will happen to anyone else that attempts to wieild you? Id hope so.

Arang flicked the star and it glided beautifully. He didnt have to put much energy to send the metal flying. And it was even capable of boomerang back into its position in orbit. Truly, the assassin's best partner.

Last edited:
L

"Strength boost huh?" Desmond could already imagine the effects they could come up with. Maybe by electricity can give you the spark to figuring out that again. And reneration... Ill keep us out of physical harm then. Desmond's hand crackled with electrical energy. The two sealed their partnership and Desmond's electrical energy flowed into Matthew. It made Matthew's spiritual energy fire like an engine, crackling around and through his body, triggering Matthew's internal wieipon form. The light green healing aura surrounded Desmond during the transformation

The lightning flowed in his veins, making him fill almost ad powerful as before. He soaked in the boost of energy that he received, grinning a small bit as he felt it circulate. Soon it was overcome by an odd feeling near his core. It became stronger and stronger, until finally he turned into his scythe form. The transformation was sort of uncomfortable since he hadn't done it much at all, Matthew had almost forgotten the strange sensation. He was still just as sentient and conscious, he was simply a scythe. Adjusting to his new body, he began to emit a light healing aura, in case Desmond suffered any scratches or bruises before approaching Matthew.

The lightning flowed in his veins, making him fill almost ad powerful as before. He soaked in the boost of energy that he received, grinning a small bit as he felt it circulate. Soon it was overcome by an odd feeling near his core. It became stronger and stronger, until finally he turned into his scythe form. The transformation was sort of uncomfortable since he hadn't done it much at all, Matthew had almost forgotten the strange sensation. He was still just as sentient and conscious, he was simply a scythe. Adjusting to his new body, he began to emit a light healing aura, in case Desmond suffered any scratches or bruises before approaching Matthew.

IMG_0266.JPG

No one could ever describe feeling overplenished until they shared Matthew's healing aura. The buzz from his own power was one thing but the pure relaxing hum of Matthew's was in a whole different league. Desmond felt so good that during the transformation he jumped back into a handstand. He used his power to charge the ground making himself sticky. He could do a few pushups without falling over, a few one handed, single fingers. Without the aura the strain gravity caused on Desmond's muscles would have broken a few bones.

As Matthew's form was complete Desmond flipped back. He extended his hand towards Matthew and the two crackled with electricity. Magnetism from the metal summoned Matthew to Desmond's left hand. He was surprised at how light the scythe was. He almost didn't even feel it.

Sorry if this is making you sick.... Desmond analyzed the points of Matthew's scythe form. The main sickle part was in an almost complete circle. He hardly slipped his head in between. There were also points on the inner curve probably meant to attach to the neck. He could only loop people with average or small heads inside. Otherwise the outer blade would do nicely. Desmond lifted it back over and and checked the bottom two blades of the handle. Like smaller scythes. A good means of keeping enemies at bay all around.

Time for a little trial run. Desmond twisted the scythe once and flattened his palm. His energy crackled a few time around Matthew causing the scythe to float above his palm and rotate like a propeller. With each full rotation the electricity crackled and grew a bit stronger. He grabbed mid rotation and stepped in, twisting his body to keep spinning and ducking to dodge the top of the scythe. Matthew's form moved so lightly and fluidly the air felt envy. Desmond spun the scythe above his head a few times before pulling it back down again and swinging around on his heel rapidly, extending the top of the scythe out as if he were slicing down a hoard of enemies. Then he snatched the handle back and thrust the bladed bottom forward shooting the lightning he charged. The stream traveled with a flash of light, just like lightning in a storm. It struck a student across the arena with so much voltage they had second degree burns immediately. They were paralysed as their stunned body just fell off the edge of the arena, also taking the student that managed to be unlucky enough to be fighting the victim with them. Desmond chuckled lightly and rested the handle on the back of his neck with his arms around. We make such a badass team. What can you do in this form? Are you one of the rare lucky Wieipons that can still move about on their own? Are we telepathically linked? Can you actually use my electricity on your own?

Last edited:
Noivian Noivian AnthonyWrath AnthonyWrath h2h0e h2h0e Will_0121 Will_0121 MapleMaster MapleMaster

The Students were taking more time than they were expected to. The BlackSuits had moved up from unconscious students to injured students. There was ultimately no winner by sunrise Sunday. The Professor skybox melted away and they all landed together in the center causing the arena to fall back down to its original position with a pained groan and a cloud of dust pushed around.

Some students took longer to recover than others due to their injuries. But it took around 24hrs for every student to wake up in the infirmary. When they did they would see their robe hung up on the wall. Whenever they wore it again they could notice a card was in their pocket. Across from their bed was their partner. If they didnt have a partner then they had their own room

Every student that opted out had been placed in the Blue category. Ranges from I-F. Their mission is to return an ice demon from the North to the Academy. It is expected to take a week

The next highest group was Red. Ranked E-A. Their mission was to return any winged beast of their choosing. This should only take a few days.

The third group was for everyone ranked Ranked S. Yellow coats were to add another layer of defense to ArchSoulAcademy not like the previous ones. This should only take a few days.

Last was the Purple Robes. The highest group, Ranked SI-SS. Their mission was to return the Blade of Michael. It would take almost two weeks

Jeffery - Yellow
Borrus - Purple
Arang - Red (Black to other blacks and his eyes only)
Gabriel - Red
Nova - Yellow (Black to others and her eyes only)
Kaden - Red
LRRH - Yellow
Marcus - Blue
William - Blue
Dean - Blue
Harlow - Red
Matthew - Blue
Desmond - Red
Sophie - Purple
Zaphkiel - Blue
Zelophehad - Blue
Arthur - Red
Allison - Purple (Black)
Azrael - Blue
Raguel - Blue
Atom - Blue
Zipperman - Yellow

However the students decide to succeed in their missions is up to them. Richard, Leader of the BlackSuits walks around campus and offers unlimited advice. There is a general goods store on campus for weapons or supplies. The Professors have excused all students their allotted time to complete their quest, but they are available for additional trainings. It is expected everyone would just eventually figure out about the card in their pocket that instructed them on their quest and how long it would take

Nova awoke in the infirmary. Despite Kaden's assistance, she had sill somehow wound up unconsious. That's what happens when you throw yourself into the thick of things, she figured. Her body ached all over, not from any injury, but from sheer muscle strain. When was the last time she had fought that hard? Probably long before she founded the Sand People group. It was amazing how much easier fighting got when you had three or more people to back you up. In a sense it also felt sort of like a hindrance. Nova felt bad thinking of her friends as hindrances, but the truth was she had let herself slip in her time leading the gang. Strong, independent Nova now needed a group or at least a partner to hold her own in a one on one fight. It was embarrassing. It was degrading. It was intolerable.

Groaning as she sat up, Nova looked across the way. Kaden still lay in his bed. So they must have been partnered now, then. She frowned at his red coat - technically the baggy coat she wore on the streets was also red - perhaps she could pass for a red coat student? Not likely. She'd need the insignia as well... Nova looked to her own robe, Nova noticed it was a black color. Was... was that normal? She didn't remember hearing about a black robe in the entrance exam. The teachers wore black, but... oh God, does this make her a teacher, too? Nova had a moment of panic. What could she possibly teach? Throwing the covers back and her legs over the side of the bed, she ignored the protests from her muscles and grabbed her robe off the wall, bursting out of the infirmary room and looking up and down the hall. Spotting Richard, she quickly walked over and held up her robe. "Excuse me, what does the color black on my robe mean?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back