• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ArchSoulAcademy: The Beginnings

Zaphkiel managed to stay out everyone's eyesight. There were some sort of energy bullets flying, fire, the clashing of weapons, the spew of blood. Students.... Dying... Zaphkiel noticed another student like him; avoiding a fight. Zaphkiel hesitantly joined this student. "You're not fighting..." "Neither are you." He was pretty cool. "Zaphkiel." "Zelophehad.... Wieipon." Perfect "Wieilder... Wanna partner up?" "Sure."

The two shook hands and a spark of lightning crashed down atop. It wrapped around their wrist just as quickly then vanishes, having bound to their soul.

Afterwards, Zelophehad's full weapon form was activated. While their hands where still held from the shake, Zelophehad's body was painlessly, randomly being shocked and there was a light blue electric aura around him to show. It hastened like a pulse flash turning into an epileptic then solid extremely bright baby blue light. As it dims it slowly turns a faded burned orange and disappears. Zelophehad's weapon form in Zaphkiel's hand

IMG_3177.JPG

Zelophehad was as tall as Zaphkiel, if not taller. The center orb spun around sporadically twisting and turning rapidly. The orb was a bit larger than the size of Zaphkiel's head. His arm actually strained trying to hold Zelophehad straight up. He'd have to use both arms until he got stronger for sure.

Zaphkiel practiced a few swings and each time he almost lost his partner. The weight was just too unfamiliar. His Wieipon form had to weigh more than the kid. It had to..

"Jeez, Zelophehad... you're a bit difficult to wieild... what do you think our ability is?" The orb actually spun less sporadically and actually stopped... so that's how Zelophehad communicated, at least until they figured out some form of Telepathy..... Zaphkiel remembered Headmaster Istin's words. Take the time to at least realize what your special ability is...

Nova's lightning struck the area near her and Zaphkiel was glad he managed to get away from her. He could only tell it was her from, well... the same way everyone did really.

Zaphkiel held Zelophehad straight up hand against hand. He focused on pouring his power, his energy, the sensations he felt in the box into his hands and then into Zelophehad. If he could feel Zelophehad's energy too, he could mix the two together like Nutella and bread. A warmth was growing under Zaphkiel's hands and Zelophehad sensed Zaphkiel's energy. He too attempted to give his energy to Zaphkiel in hopes of the two merging. The orb had stopped spinning and all of the red spikes on the outside began to slowly extend, glowing a deep red.
"Shoot the energy out of one of your spikes."

Zelophehad's orb lit up and so did the spikes, soon after one shot a decent distance before lodging in the ground. It slowly beeped. Another spike grew to replace the one shot. Like a couple belts of grenades the spike exploded, pushing a decent amount of students away from its point; a few actually fell off of the edge of the arena. They were caught at the bottom, but it opened eyes to students that there was no invisible barrier, not with all of the glass hives being broken now.

Noivian Noivian

Alexander stared into Nova's eyes with absolute terror. He was trembling. He dropped the golden blade with a loud clatter. He knew this was it, she would punch him. He just hoped someone like her didn't miss. "I-I-I-I-I I just thought...." His head was shaking so much as he turned to look at Justin's body, but it was already gone, swooped up by the BlackSuits just like any other dead or unconscious students.

Alexander whipped back to Nova. His surprise shattered the scared little boy facade, it's not like she was falling for it anyways.

"You wanna know why? I'll tell you and only you." Alexander threw his neck backwards as he finished talking. "I just came here to take the strongest student's body for myself. Easiest way to pass. Seems you're stronger than this one was. But.. not yet." A icky black cloud poured out of Alexander's eyes, nose, and mouth. It smelled uncharacteristically like melted cheese. This thick black smoke was its Demon form.

The liflesss body of the actually Alexander was limp in Nova's hands. Out of everyone's line of sight, just in the corner of your eye were the BlackSuits. They waited for Nova to turn away from Alexander so they could take him to the infirmary like the rest

Marcus shuddered as Kaden's sunny personality, so much so that he got up and left. " Marcus, I'll see you two in the tournament. Don't get yourself knocked out before we fight, I'm curious to see just how strong the sand queen really is. Ta ta for now." Marcus said as he walked away and headed towards the arena floor. "Well I guess that's our queue, nice meeting you, sorry we couldnt talk me see you later!" Kaden yelled out as he dashed away.
Noivian Noivian

The ground was stone Marcus felt a strange familiarness to it, he stood on number 32. Soon after the box closed around him, Marcus felt others presence behind him. So rolled up his sleeves making sure they were secured and wouldn't fall down, then he turned and noticed someone was in the box with him. He could feel the same presence behind him again, not only that but all around him as well, he was surrounded.
" Well looks like there's only one way outta this, guess we better get started huh? Queue the music." *queues music*

All of the strangers came at him at once, he kicked back the ones behind him sending them flying backwards while blocking the those who tried to attack his sides. Marcus then grabbed them both and used them as shields to block the incoming attacks from the front. After blocking, Marcus throws one of the human shields into the man in front knocking them both to the ground, he then takes the other human shield and lifts him in the air before slamming him down on his knee and breaking his back entirely.

Marcus then tossed what was left of him onto the floor, then quickly got up and punched one of the strangers in the gut as they were getting up and seemlessly lifted them up with one arm and smashed him on the ground straight on his head causing not only the stone floor below him to crack and break but so did the strangers neck.

Just before he was able to touch the one he had thrown earlier, another stranger came up from behind Marcus and wrapped his arms around him buying time for the others to attack, but Marcus countered by headbutting him with the back of his head then kicked the strangers knee back causing him to both lose his hold on Marcus and sweeps him off of his feet. Seeing this Marcus capitalized on this opportunity and swiftly grabbed his head mid-air and pile drived it into the same broken stone crater from the previous stranger. Upon impact all of the strangers teeth were broken and with his face bloody.

Finished with that one Marcus returns to the one he was dealing with before and picks him up by his throat, lifting him off the ground with one arm and begins to clobber him with his other fist. He punched so hard that he was causing the skin to rip from his face, Marcus then smacked him down on top of the no teeth strangers head and continued till finally punching so hard his fist breaks through both of their skulls and makes and even bigger crater and stone fragments.

Marcus slowly rises from the muck he made, at the same time the last remaining stranger came back to consciousness and got up as well. However, still groggy and disoriented in his blurred vision it isn't Marcus he sees. Instead is a being with black stone body with lava red skin, he blinks to make this sight go away but it only caused it to shift between the being and Marcus. Changing back and forth so rapidly the closer Marcus came,his back against the glass wall there was nowhere to go, fear had finally set it and that this would be his end.

Marcus wound up one final punch when just before contact all of the broken stone that had be made before encased his fist like a gauntlet, causing Marcus' final strike to cave in the strangers chest cavity and breaking him through the glass wall of the box shattering everything and causing the rocks to fall of his fist. Panting slightly Marcus stood with someone near by watching.
"...my, my... Daydreaming is a curious thing isn't it...hmhmhm" Gabriel said with a joyous chuckle standing in the middle of his box running his finger down his right hand that was in the form of a two foot long saw blade. " today has been quiet a wonder, having had a glorious dream earlier and then I'm trapped in a box with four people that wanted to harm me. Funny I don't think anyone can really blame me for what I did. " Gabriel says as the four people are standing straight up and not moving a muscle. " Oh well best I check out the others and get out of this confounded cage. " Gabriel flicked his blade hand creating a high pitch chiming noise, when the sound finally ended all of the people's necks began to bleed with their heads sliding off as if something extremely sharp sliced through in the blink of an eye.

Gabriel then sliced through the glass with ease and cut a safe doorway clean through the glass. As he passes the doorway and leaves the box he can feel himself get weaker, not stamina wise but can just feel himself not be able to do as he did before. However, he was ready to deal with anything that the others can throw at him.

The tournament had already started and many were breaking free from their glass prisons, Matthew stood in his completely intact box, rather perplexed at how he would break the glass. He knew that he could heal, but the point was to break through, not repair it. There were a lot already on the battlefield and he almost wanted to stay to avoid conflict. However, he didn't enter to play nice, even if that's what he wanted to do. He wanted to heal people. Make their pain go away, not bring it to them. After a a few more minutes of brainstorming, he decided to try and heal himself. What's the worst that could happen?

As he focused his power on regeneration, an aura of green and blue formed around him. It spread from his fingertips up to his head and down to his feet. He felt so powerful, like he could hit the sky and it would shatter into million pieces. Like every cell in his body just got a major upgrade. Feeling like a god, he chose to test if this was just a feeling, a fake emotion that clouds the mind into believing that it's powerful. He touched the glass lightly, placing his palm flat against it. A sense of doubt washed over him as he felt the thickness. This is never going to work.

Inhaling deeply, he closed his eyes to mentally prepare himself for the large amount of pain he was about to feel. Reeling back his fist, a part of his mind began to frantically yell at him to stop. Though, those words were shut out once he actually struck the glass. A crackling sound that started out small, soon enveloped him. He suited his eyes open, expecting blood to cover his hands and glass shards embedded into his flesh. What he saw was different. The glass box burst into a shower of tiny, sparkling shards. He was in shock as he officially entered the battle.

He stared at his hands, which no longer held a turquoise haze. There no wounds on them, or anywhere else for that matter. When Matthew looked up, he was in the middle of the fight. Students punched, kicked, swung, and swore at each other. The once peaceful and friendly people he knew, now turned vicious and blood thirsty. Clearly fueled by the lust for victory, one of them came charging towards him, wildly waving a large sword. No longer feeling the rush of power he had before, he turned in the other direction and bolted away.

He didn't know where he going, but he was moving. Leaping over fallen warriors who'd become unconscious, running past the ones who still were very conscious. There was nothing at home that could've prepared him for this. Blood splattered on the ground, screams echoed across the arena. It all made Matthew panic. When he finally exhausted his stamina, he had made it to a sort of secluded portion. Of course, it still had the brutal fights, it was just toned down a bit. He took this time to regain his energy and watch the chaos continue from a far

Harlow hated the robes. They were itchy and too long, and they didn't suit her. It was almost all she could think about during the ceremony. She definitely did want to take MMA, Demon Studies, and Potion Mastering. She already knew the forests around here like the back of her hand, and it would be useful if she could use the herbs in them...

Hen the headmaster finished his speech, she looked down at her card. She found her corresponding box and the glass walls flew up around her. She already knew, just from the sound of the word, that she was a Wieipon. She focused her energy on the box and it glowed a bright red, and then looked down at her arm. From the elbow down, her arm had transformed into a sword that almost touched the ground. She opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue, which had become the barrel of a gun. She shot the glass box a few times and it shattered. Instantly, she returned to normal.

She looked around her. People were fighting all around her. She stood, watching and waiting for someone to approach her.
(open for interaction)

Desmond twiddled a white pawn between his fingers, turning it over and over, hardly listening to the orientation. Magic Training, Angel Studies, Weapon Smithing. One by one. Desmond kept a mental list.

Standing on his number, 122, He did the same. Twisting a pawn between his fingers. He stopped, and pulled another chess piece, a black bishop.

His mind had a flashback, a vivid flashback to a prior chess game. A game he had won with the bishop. He was there again, in his bedroom, the board on the table. Playing against his mother, the smell of dinner.

Desmond tossed the piece to the other hand and he was back, his body wrapped like chains in streaks of black electricity. He admired the way it vined around his fingers, his wrist, up his arms, and everywhere on his body. He put the bishop away and the electricity lightened, turning white for the pawn in his hand. The electricity also changed, like a white sheet of armor over his clothes, neck, and mouth.

Another flashback... Or, a vision because he didn't remember this. Being stop a mountain, wind roaring in his ears. He turned around, white figures were standing on the mountain top with him. He was going to scream something, but he dropped the pawn and was snapped back to reality, the white lightning gone. Desmond picked up his piece and returned it. His powers were... Interesting.

Playing around so long, the tournament had started and he was still in his glass. He could see another student recently broke free from their glass. He had an aura of sorts that shattered the glass into itty bits. Not too long after though, the guy was running away. "How would I get out? Hmm..."

Desmond took out the white queen expecting a different effect, but he was only covered in white lightning chains, like the black bishop. Either because a queen is like a bishop, or because a bishop was the highest he could use at this point. Desmond readied a fist and in a flash, he punched the flash. But it didnt break, it cracked. And as it did so, Desmond's electricity flickered. He pushed the power out to make the electricity solid again. After doing so he punched the same spot, and the crack expanded, and Desmond's electricity threatened to fade again. "Ahhh... Each hit makes me feel weaker, because Im breaking the glass. But if I break it slowly, I might be able to leave out of here actually better off than I was."

Desmond continued his slow escape until finally his fist punched through the glass. It was as thick as half of his arm, easily. But even though he broke the glass and deactivated the power boost, he hasn't actually.. Freed himself. His grip around the white queen, he pulled his arm back into box and replaced the queen with a bishop.

At first, nothing happened. But at least ten minutes of him harnessing the electrical potential he was practicing earlier, the electric chains were back. Weaker, faint, flickering and hard to maintain. But they were back. Desmond cracked another hit into a different part of the glass and it cracked, but this time he felt his own energy supply being drained. The electricity was gone and Desmond was crouched on his knees, huffing, weezing. He raised his head to watch the chaos from his glass prison. The hard plastic chess piece clattered on the stone ground.

Desmond didn't lose hope though. He knew he was gonna get out of here, but he had to play it smarter than this. He scooped up the bishop that fell and grapped the other white one from his pocket. With his other hand he got the two black bishops. The electrical chains returned much brighter, stronger, and one after the other the black and white flashed on his body. Upon closer inspection, the two chains were actually mirrored. Where the whitr curved right the black went left and vice versa. Very close though. Desmond was happy he noticed this. He could use this. At the point between white and black Desmond punched into one of the smooth walls and the electricity sparked against it, first black coursed through and shattered the glass and before the white fixed it, Desmond pushed harder and burst from the cage.
He rose from his knees, the box crumbling away without him.

MapleMaster MapleMaster
Now he was in the battle. In all of that he realized he was some sort of Wieilder. That other guy might be too, but their power seemed similar in away. He had to get over there. He was distracted by a few students that thought he was an easy fight but switching between the black and white bishops in his left and right hand respectively, knocking out the students wasn't a problem. One rubber.

Desmond approached Matthew with his electricity away.

"I saw you break from the glass pretty effortlessly yet you're running away... Are you a Wieipon of some kind? We could work together"

NPC
Jeffery Kingsgrove
The Armadillo King
IMG_1487.JPG

Wieilder
h2h0e h2h0e
Jeffery, the Armadillo King, burst from his cage with ease. His tribe has transformed into an armadillo for centuries. Every year he comes to ArchSoulAcademy with a new first name and tries to pass the Wriaith Exams. Something always happens that causes him to fail a class though, without fail. He approached Harlow with a back so sloped you could tell how many times it had been broken here. He walked with a wobbled, sign he needed a walking stick. His voice still had all of its youthful pep though. "What's a young gal like you doing in a scary place like ASA?! Aren't your parents worried about you making it out alive?"

NPC
Jeffery Kingsgrove
The Armadillo King
View attachment 351809

Wieilder
h2h0e h2h0e
Jeffery, the Armadillo King, burst from his cage with ease. His tribe has transformed into an armadillo for centuries. Every year he comes to ArchSoulAcademy with a new first name and tries to pass the Wriaith Exams. Something always happens that causes him to fail a class though, without fail. He approached Harlow with a back so sloped you could tell how many times it had been broken here. He walked with a wobbled, sign he needed a walking stick. His voice still had all of its youthful pep though. "What's a young gal like you doing in a scary place like ASA?! Aren't your parents worried about you making it out alive?"
Harlow didn't even turn around. "There is an orphan on the side of a busy highway. How does she get to her parents?" She looked over she shoulder at the old man. Her voice suggested that she was extremely young, but it had a dark, sultry edge to it. She focused her energy on her arm, transforming it into it's sword form. She waited patiently.

Atom didn't participate in the tournament. They couldn't afford to lose lives, risk the queens, for nonsense. They were thankful for everyone else to have joined. More space for them.

Drones returned back to the colony, climbing up Atom's boots and into the mechanical legs. They returned with food for the queens. Keeping their energy high. The drones also recognized there was no way safely down the arena. So Atom had to wait for the tournament to end to leave. A few others stayed too. Harmless ones. Easy pray.... But later, when no one else was around. For now, Atom facelessly watched the fighting

Harlow didn't even turn around. "There is an orphan on the side of a busy highway. How does she get to her parents?" She looked over she shoulder at the old man. Her voice suggested that she was extremely young, but it had a dark, sultry edge to it. She focused her energy on her arm, transforming it into it's sword form. She waited patiently.

The old man's eyes kept their kind stare and his mouth kept smacking into a smile while he pondered the question. "My that isss a good one. Since her parents died in the car crash on the busy highway she is already with her parents?" His eyes couldn't help looking at her arm... She was already this capable... Impressive, he thought "Am I close?"

The old man's eyes kept their kind stare and his mouth kept smacking into a smile while he pondered the question. "My that isss a good one. Since her parents died in the car crash on the busy highway she is already with her parents?" His eyes couldn't help looking at her arm... She was already this capable... Impressive, he thought "Am I close?"
"On the right track." She turned to face him. She was smirking. "My friend, because she is an orphan, and orphaned a long while back, she has no parents to go back to." She stepped closer to him, and even though he towered over her, she wasn't afraid. It wasn't like he could do too much damage to her with that back of his. "What's your name, old man?"

"On the right track." She turned to face him. She was smirking. "My friend, because she is an orphan, and orphaned a long while back, she has no parents to go back to." She stepped closer to him, and even though he towered over her, she wasn't afraid. It wasn't like he could do too much damage to her with that back of his. "What's your name, old man?"

"Oooohhh hohoho! Thats a tricky one!" Harlow walked towards him a little intimidatingly with that arm of hers. Jeffery stretched his beard, using his hands to break some of the knots. "Ahh.. My name is Jeffery... Jeffery Kingsgrove. What do you go by?" Maybe she would make a decent partner, would be kind enough to help an old man receive his cap. Or maybe she planned to just take him out, cut down the competition... He could only see.

Scroll​

Harlow

Mood
Fiesty

"Well, Jeffery. I don't think it was too difficult. Just common sense." She stepped back and smirked. ( ! ) "But to answer your question, I go by," she said with a thrust to his chest, "Harlow."
DizjayDeathPride DizjayDeathPride
code by pasta

Nova's eyes narrowed, and she dropped the now limp body to the ground, lowering her fist. "Tch. Pathetic." She looked to the BlackSuits and raised her chin in an almost defiant manner, but really she was calling them over the same way she called over her gang members. It was habit at this point to summon others in such a manner. Figuring they wouldn't come until she looked away, she turned and moved on from the limp body the demon had been inhabiting. Poor sap. Too weak to trust his own power, he had to give his life to a demon. Nova didn't often look down on the weak, but it was the weak who tried to cheat and avoid making themselves better who deserved to be torn down. They threatened their former kin, and Nova simply couldn't have that. It went against her own code of morality and justice.

Scroll​

Harlow

Mood
Fiesty

"Well, Jeffery. I don't think it was too difficult. Just common sense." She stepped back and smirked. ( ! ) "But to answer your question, I go by," she said with a thrust to his chest, "Harlow."

code by pasta
A stab through the chest... Not unfamiliar to the armadillo king. He could feel the last few beats of his heart against her cold blade. "Har..low..." He responded. Blood just dripped out of his mouth and onto his beard. His final moments were spent smiling. He closed his own eyes knowing she wouldn't anyways. "A.. Pleasure to.. Meet you..." He coughed once, down onto himself. "Ill see you...." Before he could finish the king died on her arm.

"Sigh.... Why don't you ever say in the rules to not kill?" Professor Steil asked. "We need to see their true nature. What do they learn about themselves if we hold them back?" Professor Silion replied quickly. Many of the 13 instructors were always so tense during this part. The Entrance Ceremony always ended with a bloodbath. The last two standing only knew they were the last two because they didnt wake up in the infirmary. Welcome to ArchSoulAcademy.

Headmaster Istin was, as usual, silently observing the students. He was placing his bets on which two it would be. Nova and Ramiel. Unless the two encounter before the end. Then he suspected Nova would be triumphant, nevertheless. It was second place that made him wonder... Unless of course.. If the remaining few hundred students realize that she's one of the threats and eliminate her... He'd then say Richard would most likely Norris or...
Before he could decide the name he watched the student fail.
Darn.

The swing was still a bit uncomfortable but Zaphkiel got Zelophehad's weight relatively down. They had a dangerous special ability: explosive spikes.

Another challenger ran with a battle cry towards Z-Z. They jammed the end of the staff into the student's chest and spun around on their heel and slammed the orb into the kids side, knocking him away. His screams alerted more students. They ran towards the duo and they slammed the spikes into the ground, pulling back and tearing into the concrete leaving a spike as the ring rotated around the center orb. They blinked in sync snd as the students approached the entire line exploded. There was a split between them and the attackers now, smoke and rubble in the air. They would either fall into the small pit or stop because of-

A vampire prince in bat form swoops through the smoke and goes straight for Zaphkiel. He attempted to swat it away but was too slow. The bat berated his face before swooping and using a sonic wave to blast the smoke away. The spikes regrew but Zaphkiel was starting to get woozy. Poisoned. Zelophehad left the wieipon form and tried to catch the unconscious Zaphkiel before he fell. His partner was defeated.

Zelophehad was covered by the shadow of a towering giant. His whole body was steaming. His skin was blood red... An effect from his muscles all expanding so massively. Before anything else, a fist clashed Zelophehad's upper and lower jaw. His bottom teeth- shattered. The shock alone rendered him unconscious. As he was ascending the giant man grabbed his leg and slammed Zelophehad onto the ground, letting him bounce once. The giant jumped away leaving the bodies to collected

Matthew almost panicked when a man with strange lightning powers approached him. His body stiffened, his breathing hitched, and he waited for the first blow. A blow that never came. He relaxed once the buzz of electricity faded away and the man spoke in words rather than attacks.

"I'm running away because I'd rather wait until everyone beat each other, so I can swoop in on the last few." This was obviously a lie, though, to an extent it was true. He ran away simply because he didn't want to die before stepping foot in a classroom and causing someone to be in great pain made him feel bad. There was no doubt in his mind that he could kill a few students, he just didn't want to.

"Yeah, I'm a scythe." He said, fidgeting in his spot. "I-I don't know. I've never really changed before."

Blood still boiling from the confrontation with the demon, Nova looked around her. Who was deserving of a beat down right now? All of them, really, given how ruthlessly they were attacking each other. Her eyes caught on one particular hooded individual, withdrawing their arm sword from the chest of a smiling old man. Her fists clenched, nails digging crescents into her palms. This one she had caught a glimpse of earlier, or at least heard a gunshot from their direction. Their weapon, or wieipon form was most definitely a blade of some sort, but the gunshot was concerning. Were they a hybrid wieipon? Regardless, that direction Nova decided to be wary of. She should approach from a different angle, distract the hooded figure and attempt to trick them.

There seemed to be a mass of students gathering just to the right of the hooded figure.. keeping her eye on the target, Nova launched an arc of lightning off her palm and onto the nearest student, commanding the arc to chain to the nearest combatant. The arc complied, chaining along through the crowd. It took a wide right sweep, spreading and multiplying, shocking and stunning those it came into contact with. Some arcs doubled back to those who had already been shocked. The black lightning steadily made its way towards Harlow at a rapid pace. Meanwhile, Nova took a wide left, attempting to get into Harlow's predicted blind spot, using the approaching lightning as a distraction. Theoretically, the best outcome would be to sandwich Harlow between herself and the lightning, but if that outcome didn't come, just getting close enough to attempt to uppercut or jab at Harlow's stomach would be good enough.

Should Nova approach from the back, she'd make an attempt to grapple Harlow into a blood choke hold, hooking her elbow around Harlow's neck and pressing her other hand forwards on the back of Harlow's neck to cut off the circulation of blood to her head.

h2h0e h2h0e

Matthew almost panicked when a man with strange lightning powers approached him. His body stiffened, his breathing hitched, and he waited for the first blow. A blow that never came. He relaxed once the buzz of electricity faded away and the man spoke in words rather than attacks.

"I'm running away because I'd rather wait until everyone beat each other, so I can swoop in on the last few." This was obviously a lie, though, to an extent it was true. He ran away simply because he didn't want to die before stepping foot in a classroom and causing someone to be in great pain made him feel bad. There was no doubt in his mind that he could kill a few students, he just didn't want to.

"Yeah, I'm a scythe." He said, fidgeting in his spot. "I-I don't know. I've never really changed before."

Never? I see.... Well waiting till everyone finishes themselves is pretty wise. I'm a Wieilder it seems. I love the game of chess, any strategy puzzle really. With a pawn I was shrouded in electrical energy. With a bishop that energy coiled around my body like a vine. Would you like to make a partnership? Desmond extended his hand to seal the deal. Its not like you have many other options right now. We can work together to figure out your form. Charmed with my electricity a scythe would be pretty devastating... What was that whole green-blue glow you had earlier if you're a scythe? We could use that too.

Blood still boiling from the confrontation with the demon, Nova looked around her. Who was deserving of a beat down right now? All of them, really, given how ruthlessly they were attacking each other. Her eyes caught on one particular hooded individual, withdrawing their arm sword from the chest of a smiling old man. Her fists clenched, nails digging crescents into her palms. This one she had caught a glimpse of earlier, or at least heard a gunshot from their direction. Their weapon, or wieipon form was most definitely a blade of some sort, but the gunshot was concerning. Were they a hybrid wieipon? Regardless, that direction Nova decided to be wary of. She should approach from a different angle, distract the hooded figure and attempt to trick them.

There seemed to be a mass of students gathering just to the right of the hooded figure.. keeping her eye on the target, Nova launched an arc of lightning off her palm and onto the nearest student, commanding the arc to chain to the nearest combatant. The arc complied, chaining along through the crowd. It took a wide right sweep, spreading and multiplying, shocking and stunning those it came into contact with. Some arcs doubled back to those who had already been shocked. The black lightning steadily made its way towards Harlow at a rapid pace. Meanwhile, Nova took a wide left, attempting to get into Harlow's predicted blind spot, using the approaching lightning as a distraction. Theoretically, the best outcome would be to sandwich Harlow between herself and the lightning, but if that outcome didn't come, just getting close enough to attempt to uppercut or jab at Harlow's stomach would be good enough.

Should Nova approach from the back, she'd make an attempt to grapple Harlow into a blood choke hold, hooking her elbow around Harlow's neck and pressing her other hand forwards on the back of Harlow's neck to cut off the circulation of blood to her head.

h2h0e h2h0e
Harlow saw the lighting coming through the crowd. She jumped out of the way, feeling the heat of the electricity as it bolted past her. The girl with the green hair was behind her, she knew. She pivoted on her left foot, and kicked an unconscious student out of the way with the other. "How do you say hello to a French skeleton, stranger?"

Will watched as the last of the teachers came up to the stage to show the skills that they practised in the lessons that were going to be taught. No matter what subject came up, he was amazed with every single one, each showing different skills that were equally cool, like the tamer with her undead pet and the teacher who threw fire around the whole stadium.

Will was approached by a guy with

hair which he had been watching make friends with others and he had seemed to succeed in not pissing the other guys off except from the girl called "Nova" who always seemed pissed of anyways... so he decided that this would be a good friend to make. "Hi, my name is William, but call me Will for short please" he said as he re-adjusted his glasses which, until now, had been lying on an awkward angle on his nose.

After having a quick conversation with the guy who was called

he turned his attention to the headmaster who seemed to be giving a speech about the brawl which was to come.

After hearing this speech, Will decided he would join in on the fun.

He was numbered 46 and so he stood on the platform. Suddenly, he was raised into the air. He was terrified. He wasn't good with heights at all and he didn't know how far it would go up. When he realised it only went a short way up he relaxed again and took deep breaths and waited for what was to come. Eventually, that something came to him, an weird mist covered his eyes and his only sense he could reach to was his mind. After a while, he started getting impatient, so he decided he would use his magic skills to crack open the box he was contained in. He focused his mind and started to draw out the power of Uriel.

Fire came to his finger tips and he broke the glass. He dropped to the ground gracefully without any injuries and swiped the glass of his shoulders. 'Oops' he thought as he looked behind him. He had intended to not make it showy but it seemed that it was a bit. He now looked to his surroundings and, to his surprise, the others seemed to still be focusing on their fight. 'any time now they are going to turn their attention to me... nice job Will' he thought as he got prepared to take on any one of them. With his stance ready and his gaze glowering, He had a aura of confidence around him, and he wasn't afraid to show it.

He wasn't going to lose to the others.

William stepped out of his cage now and looked around. A few people were on a killing spree like thunder girl and a guy (who he had no idea what name to call him).

He decided he would finish off some of the weaker guys. He seemed to stroll into the arena stepping over bodies cluttered along the floor. One approached him with a battle cry 'what a fool' he thought as he waited for the perfect moment then ducked and kicked out his legs at the same moment. He fell to the floor and Will fire punched him through the body. He shook his wrist and blood sputtered off to the ground.

Suddenly, another 2 came for him. He analysed the situation, one going for a roundhouse punch and the other a little behind him. It was obvious they were going for a pincer attack.

To the two peoples surprise, he charged at the guy going for the punch. He first caught the fist then threw it to the side, leaving him defenceless. Will took his head in both his hands and brought it to his knee as he crushed head and knee together resulting in the man flopping to the ground. 'Oh, yeah the other guy' he thought as he turned around.

The guy was surprisingly faster than before and was basically right in-front of him now. "Dang, a challenge" Will said aloud to the other guy who smirked and, now, seemed to be alternating from left to right, trying to confuse his opponent. It was an obvious move. William expected him to feint but, instead, to his surprise came at him with a flurry of fists which he then panicked to catch them all. He was losing ground.

He thought back to his own rules of combat. "Always attack and put your momentum forwards".

Unfortunately, he already took a few punches and was sluggish doing so, but luckily, his opponent made one mistake, underestimated yours truly and went for only right handed punches. I ducked under one punch and dodged to the side for another punch coming my way and I ended up walking forwards towards him, judging the speed and direction of the punches. I then put my hand out to catch his fist and then made my fire come to my hands. The other guy started screaming in pain and even more so as I squeezed harder. With his right fist occupied, I finished him off with an explosion of fire to his face. "Tut tut tut, how disappointing" he said in a disapproving tone as he walked off with his hands in his pockets, waiting for another opponent.

(Sorry if it isn't very good, thought I would catch up quickly.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Harlow saw the lighting coming through the crowd. She jumped out of the way, feeling the heat of the electricity as it bolted past her. The girl with the green hair was behind her, she knew. She pivoted on her left foot, and kicked an unconscious student out of the way with the other. "How do you say hello to a French skeleton, stranger?"

"Don't care," Nova stated while throwing a right hook. She also jabbed with her left hand, despite her knuckles sore and throbbing from when she had collided fists with the other boy. The memory of him drove Nova to throw a third punch with her right hand, black lightning dancing over her skin. If the third one connected, it was likely Harlow would receive a shock.

"Don't care," Nova stated while throwing a right hook. She also jabbed with her left hand, despite her knuckles sore and throbbing from when she had collided fists with the other boy. The memory of him drove Nova to throw a third punch with her right hand, black lightning dancing over her skin. If the third one connected, it was likely Harlow would receive a shock.
Harlow nodded. She swiftly blocked the first two punches with the flat of her blade, and dodged the third by rolling under Nova. She slid to a stop, facing her, but before actually stopping, she stuck out her tounge and shot a few scattered tranq darts in her general direction. She stayed crouched.

Harlow nodded. She swiftly blocked the first two punches with the flat of her blade, and dodged the third by rolling under Nova. She slid to a stop, facing her, but before actually stopping, she stuck out her tounge and shot a few scattered tranq darts in her general direction. She stayed crouched.

Nova whirled the moment she realized she wasn't facing her opponent. This one was fast, faster than herself. If she was going to win this fight, Nova realized she'd have to land hard blows, as not every blow was going to land. Her fists swirled with black lightning. The tranquilizer darts caught the hem of Nova's baggy jacket as she turned, not actually piercing skin. This was why Nova wore baggy clothes over her lithe frame. It made it harder to pinpoint where her actual body was. Quickly, she yanked the darts safely out of her jacket to prevent an unfortunate accident. Swinging her fist, she sent a small wave of lightning coiling over the ground towards Harlow, and started approaching rapidly, closing the distance between them and throwing another punch, the lightning curling around her hands.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back