• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy ArchSoulAcademy *OPEN!!!*

DizjayDeathPride

Five Thousand Club

Its been days, weeks, years have gone by since you applied. You heard sometimes undesirable applications were delayed but your wait was much longer than anyone you've spoken to thats applied before. Finally, you check the mail and see the Symbol you've been waiting for, It arrived! You open the letter eagerly and read the unique print

Dear Applicant,

We have reviewed your application with much detail, and after careful consideration we at ArchSoulAcademy would be honored to train and prepare you for your Wriaith Exams. You are invited to participate in our Welcoming Ceremony, the first day of Academy and the start of your new life. Joining us, you will face many adventures head on and dive deep into your studies as usually they are one and the same. There is still so much unrest in the world and once you complete your Wriaith Exams you too can join the Nation's efforts to settle the planet.

Welcome to the ArchSoulAcademy,
Headmaster Istin

If you're interested please join this Discord server

Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers

This looks like a super well thought out and awesome rp, mind if I join? If yes, could I claim Raphael?

I'm interested! If it's still open could I have samael and also the discord instant invite isn't working just sayin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back