• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Archivists of Avida - Record of Transmissions [ OOC ]

LostHaven

Error 404: Heaven not found.
Roleplay Type(s)
ThatWhichShouldBe ThatWhichShouldBe ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles AiDEE-c0 AiDEE-c0 Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit Birdsie Birdsie June Verles June Verles

I've made an ooc and a discord because I hardly even lurk rpn anymore

Just a heads-up before anyone starts asking anything, I have almost yet to write almost anything, this entire project is a complete fucking mess. With enough booze and narcotics, can probably get everything done by next week. If anyone is restless and already wants to work on their characters, feel free to ask about setting and I'll make up the answer on the spot and regret it later.

Also if you have second thoughts and want out before i finish writing shit, try to decide to do so before i fucking start, because that is easier on my mental health. Thanks.

Last edited:
Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 Shit I completely forgot to keep you in touch lmfao if you're still interested, most the important nonsense is up, you can ask questions here.

The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit I'm assuming you want out?
I’m still very interested in somethin like this. Although I didn’t realize that the CS and the Lore was up already… guess I wasn’t checking hard enough

Users who are viewing this thread

Back