• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

houseplant

embracing all my scars and imperfections
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
A redo of an old idea I had that I really wanted to try but never got to do.

• "when I'm lovesick"

archeflight

♡design by sugardust., coded by uxie♡

Last edited:
Interested! I was wondering, will the endgame relationships be strictly hero x heroine? Or is it possible for the relationships to be mixed up, like with a heroine falling for another heroine, for example.

Interested! I was wondering, will the endgame relationships be strictly hero x heroine? Or is it possible for the relationships to be mixed up, like with a heroine falling for another heroine, for example.
Don't have to be! It can be mixed as much as you all want.

Cool! ;D I'm definitely interested in playing one of the heroes then, maybe the Ice Prince if roles are allowed to be reserved?

Oh this is so cool!! I love how you constructed the character roles.
If everyone doesn't mind that I'm new on the site and will be navigating it and its etiquette as we go, may I reserve the Shifter role?

edit: Additionally, will there be an ooc chat like a Discord group?
Thank you so much! Of course, that's totally alright! I'll be having an OOC chat, and will make a Discord if everyone wants one!
I wouldn't mind trying my hand at the hot-head.
Will put you down for it!
I’d love to try at the Fae Prince!
Yaay! Will get it down!

Even though all the roles are closed, I'm totally open for "side characters" and more people to join in!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back