• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Archeflight OOC

Characters
Here

houseplant

embracing all my scars and imperfections
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Here for discussions, questions, etc

Will update with a CS and Lore thread soon!

The Sylvan Kingdom and the Parlton Kingdom were both founded centuries ago by two best friends, Edred Parlton, and Gerlan Sylvan. Escaping their home countries, the two best friends believed they could create a kingdom where all could have peace, no matter race or creature. They built what would soon be known as the Caeya Kingdom. The Caeya Kingdom was what it was made to be, peaceful and safe, but darkness soon fell upon the lands.

Evil creatures erupted from the ground, the sky turned dark, and the weather turned stormy. This darkness seemed to corrupt Edred, the king turned mad, turning on his fellow leader. He blamed Gerlan for the corruption, saying the man was too weak-willed and was the cause of the destruction to the lands. He drew his sword on his fellow king, but Gerlan refused to fight back, taking a few hits before fleeing the castle grounds. He knew of lands to the South where he could take shelter. On his journey, he met a young hero. His name was Elm. Elm was a young fae, known by his court as a hero. He was famous for slaying these dark creatures, leaving the Fae court one of the only untouched areas of this darkness.

Elm agreed to help the king on one condition: the Fae Court got to be free. Nobody would come for their lands, or try and harm them. Gerlan agreed readily, and the two set off to find the heart of the darkness. The heart of the darkness was two woman. A witch and a summoner to be exact, by the names of Cedonia and Arwen.

Cedonia and Arwen were cruel and wicked, all they wanted was too see the world burn. Literally. After a long journey, Elm and Gerlan finally fell right into the palms of the two women. It was a long and hard battle, and Edred was almost late. He had come too find his best friend and save him from potential disaster, the corruption having disappeared once they had lost their hold of him, and he captured the two women. They were locked in an enchanted jail, nobody could get in or out, and magic was suppressed.

Would y'all want a Discord?

Last edited:
Welcome welcome! Added a bit of lore up there ^

If we decide discord I'll also have it in there~

Hello~ super excited! For fcs, are you guys going realistic or drawn?

The ones I have are drawn tbh, kind of easier with the fantasy/video game world

Ah! Forgot one thing. For the heroines; you can also do fc's/descriptions of the person being sent into the game! I included that in my CS, you don't have to of course but, it was pretty fun to create a literal character and then the person playing the character.

Hmm how well are the blokes liable to know the ones from the other kingdom?

Hmm how well are the blokes liable to know the ones from the other kingdom?
They would all at least have basic knowledge! The brothers obviously know each other, since they're princes of the same kingdom, but they'd know of The Shifter. You can also figure this out for relationships with the shifter, because I wanted to make it broad enough for you all to be able to create your own relationships.

The Fae Prince is more of a mystery, since the kingdom's don't deal with the Fae much, but The Shifter and him are best friends.

Question! When the heroines got isekai’d, did they start life from the very beginning (ie. rebirth)? And did they retain any knowledge of their past lives/playing the game?

Question! When the heroines got isekai’d, did they start life from the very beginning (ie. rebirth)? And did they retain any knowledge of their past lives/playing the game?
Nope! They start from around the start of the game, so they're older and on quests. They retain the knowledge of their history out of the game, so it adds to the whole "what the fuck" factor lmao.

I am probably going to do anime/drawn for the fcs. I hope it is alright, but I am also making "demon generals" that she summons. But they aren't as powerful as everyone expects them to be? Something to twist it up. Maybe they do have something powerful, but it's limited, and that limit or vice versa being their power grows over time with her own.

Really though I just want demon general side characters for me to play and her to summon.

I am probably going to do anime/drawn for the fcs. I hope it is alright, but I am also making "demon generals" that she summons. But they aren't as powerful as everyone expects them to be? Something to twist it up. Maybe they do have something powerful, but it's limited, and that limit or vice versa being their power grows over time with her own.

Really though I just want demon general side characters for me to play and her to summon.
Of course! That sounds awesome!

Can we have a who's who list of roles and players? I'm working on my CS but would like to ping it over to Frosty the Princeman to check if there's stuff to coordinate before posting.

Can we have a who's who list of roles and players? I'm working on my CS but would like to ping it over to Frosty the Princeman to check if there's stuff to coordinate before posting.
I have you, here we go;

"The Ice Prince" Qrowlis Qrowlis
"The Hot Head" IG42 IG42
"The Fae Prince" Walliver Walliver
"The Shifter" 2carp 2carp
"The Goddess" Stitches and Patchwork Stitches and Patchwork
"The Animal Whisperer" houseplant houseplant
"The Demon Princess" coffee min coffee min
"The Mermaid" xayah. xayah.

(to everyone) IG42 asked for roles paired with users so those who want to back-plot can be reached out to (that's why you may be pinged).

Thank you for that!

Quick question: for the shifter, is his ability limited to only objects or can he also change into other people too?

He can change into people, animals, etc, as long as he's seen them for longer then 5 seconds

I feel bad for flooding you with questions, but! Is there a deadline for the CS? And for the mermaid, does she transform when she’s in water or is her ability just the manipulation of it?

most likely my sheet will be done. But it's also my birthday and I know I'm drinking, so, we shall see. Just wanted to be up front.

Question! IG42 and I worked out that Icey's gonna be the Crown Prince for the Parlton Kingdom. Would any of the girls possibly be interested in a arranged marriage sort of thingy with him? (This likely wouldn't lead to an actual romantic relationship, as Icey isn't into women.) Also what's the age range for everybody's characters? Apologies if it was already written down somewhere and I simply glossed over it.

Happy birthday coffee min coffee min !!!!!!!!

I planned my character to be around 23!
She is also Demisexual and I honestly haven't had her interested in any of the current characters either, so please don't feel like she *needs* to be paired with anyone. Of course if you end up interested you can talk to me about it, but really just here for fun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back