• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Archeflight OOC

Characters
Here
most likely my sheet will be done. But it's also my birthday and I know I'm drinking, so, we shall see. Just wanted to be up front.
Happy birthday! Omg I hope your day is great.

Also what's the age range for everybody's characters? Apologies if it was already written down somewhere and I simply glossed over it.

Happy birthday coffee min coffee min !!!!!!!!
I was planning on my girl being about 21-22? Acts like a child though heh

I feel bad for flooding you with questions, but! Is there a deadline for the CS? And for the mermaid, does she transform when she’s in water or is her ability just the manipulation of it?
Totally fine! It's both. She's actual mermaid in water, and can manipulate it out of water! But if you'd like another way, I'm up for ideas!

Aria is 21!

As for relationships, while the routes in the game are "planned" (I'll randomize or y'all can pick!) you can go anyway with relationships if you'd like them! the game wants to force those routes but fuck up the game as much as y'all want lmfao Aria is Bisexual as well.

most likely my sheet will be done. But it's also my birthday and I know I'm drinking, so, we shall see. Just wanted to be up front.
TOTALLY FINE HAVE A GREAT BDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

CS Due Date I'll give you guys til the 12th!

But it's also my birthday
Happy late birthday!!!

And awesome sauce! I am so excited to see everyone's character! They all sound so great so far! I am almost finished up with my own (haha looks like I am playing the youngest out of the crew lol) and since she is questioning, I am really down for anything with her so feel free to mention or pm me if any of you are interested in planning anything with Hisa/Serena!! That said, I really am excited to see where this goes as I am loving all these ideas at play

Same! I'm so excite dot finally be able to get this RP off the ground!

Aria is finished, so if anyone would like to discuss relationships feel free to DM me~

My character should be up tomorrow late at night if not tonight. Super excited I am having a lot of fun so far with the roleplays I am in, this one included.

The game already has distinct "paths" but you are able to go on any path you want

I’m dropping out of the rp, please give my role to someone else who wants it

If no one goes for the spot any time soon I can play the role!

I am not really pining for either choice, on one hand I like the idea of plotting and reaching out to others; on another random could be fun.
You said the pairings don't have to be canon anyways right? They just might be paths the heroine's are aware of?

Yeah! They don't have to be canon, it's just the heroines know the path the game wants.

Alright! I'll take you up on it Coffee if we don't get a Fae Prince in the next day or so~ Don't wanna hold everyone up.

Reminder that due date is tomorrow! Of course I'll give extra time if anyone needs it.

coffee min coffee min Seems nobody wants the role, so is it totally alright if you take it?>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back