• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy archeflight ooc

Discord?

• Sure

Votes: 8 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

houseplant

embracing all my scars and imperfections
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Discuss anything you want and ask any questions you may have!

Should we get a Discord? Would be easier for me to track but I want your suggestions.

the discord: Join the archeflight Discord Server!

Last edited:
Heyo friendos! Really really excited for this if you couldn’t tell haha!

I guess one thing is a bit conflicted for how to handle faceclaims and was wondering what is everyone else’s plans? And also, what exactly are the limits for drawn/anime faceclaims? Like if we use one, how do we know if it’s okay or not?

And I’d be up for a Discord :D

Any would be okay! As long as it's nothing too crazy like gory it should be fine! Don't worry about faceclaims too much. I was just going to either use realistic or an anime character, can't decide yet.

I guess one thing is a bit conflicted for how to handle faceclaims and was wondering what is everyone else’s plans? And also, what exactly are the limits for drawn/anime faceclaims? Like if we use one, how do we know if it’s okay or not?

Im fine with discord. Since this is an otome game, does this mean the heroes are native to this world while the heroines are the isekaied?

Thank you haha! I’ve just been looking over DnD character designs honestly
Oooooh! DND designs are so nice.
Im fine with discord. Since this is an otome game, does this mean the heroes are native to this world while the heroines are the isekaied?
Yeah! The heroines are the only ones isekaied, they get there own character backstory and everything, while the males are native too it.

What age are the characters? Did we get isekai'd and are just put into the role of the character or are we reborn entirely?

I was thinking of doing my best to match a style with everyone as best i could. If it's an isekai, it feels jarring when everyone's fcs look like too different.

What age are the characters? Did we get isekai'd and are just put into the role of the character or are we reborn entirely?
18+ Yeah, they were isekai'd and put into the role of the character.

Hey, sorry, I’m at work so sorry for responding so late. I’m here and still participating

I was thinking of doing my best to match a style with everyone as best i could. If it's an isekai, it feels jarring when everyone's fcs look like too different.
Well if it helps, I am sticking with anime. Specifically this anime styled Piccrew I found since I find it really helps with really exploring my options and having fun with the fantasy setting rather than spending hours searching for that perfect image or Faceclaim

Well if it helps, I am sticking with anime. Specifically this anime styled Piccrew I found since I find it really helps with really exploring my options and having fun with the fantasy setting rather than spending hours searching for that perfect image or Faceclaim
I have no experience with any of that so I probably will just find an image

Ok so for my fae prince I was thinking something along the lines of he’d probably be like the “white knight” or “shield hero” type character. Also I think I’m pretty close to finding the perfect image for him.

Ok so for my fae prince I was thinking something along the lines of he’d probably be like the “white knight” or “shield hero” type character. Also I think I’m pretty close to finding the perfect image for him.
Oooh that'll be interesting!

I was thinking of having the mermaid girl be the daughter of a pirate or sailor and a mermaid. That sorta explains how they would meet at sea. Pretty typical logical explanation for being a daughter of a human male and a female mermaid.

I haven't really decided past that, what the isekai'd person's life was like before they got isekai'd, what the role'd girl's life was like.

Agreed! I’m honestly really excited to hear about the cast we have and am loving these ideas! The mermaid’s past definitely sounds interesting

I figure something out with a character creator for my character and have her personality figured out so I’m very hyped lol

I do have to think of a background though lol

I'll be working on the Discord later, and also the CS so we'll have those up too start working!

I mean I’d be making a jaded knight character so that’s quite the coincidence.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back