• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic ArchaeOOC

Oh shit, this is a thing? I legitimately thought it died, cause I stopped getting notifications. Wow, RPN is dumb at times.

giphy.gif

Jk this just made my day. Sorry man.

The new doc seemed sweet - almost too sweet. Like a puppy placed in a real dog fight. She silently made a note in her wristpad to alter CHAD's programming to keep an eye on the good doctor for the duration of the mission. She figured he'd probably need the extra help, plus it would be hilarious watching him try to deal with it. CHAD's circular blue eyes blinked on briefly, indicating the implementation of the new command. It quietly hovered into the air, out of the palm of her hand, and began to quietly and sneakily make its way over to Dr. Ruminare.

Just an observation, but I have to ask you, avira avira , isn't CHAD supposed to follow Dr. Croft instead? The post kinda points to it, I would say.

Just an observation, but I have to ask you, avira avira , isn't CHAD supposed to follow Dr. Croft instead? The post kinda points to it, I would say.

He's just gonna kinda awkwardly float around him and annoy him for a little bit. Maybe in combat situations make sure he's okay. It's part hazing, part Carmela watching out for the new guy in her own weird way. Normally CHAD would just float around her and follow her around anyway.

He's just gonna kinda awkwardly float around him and annoy him for a little bit. Maybe in combat situations make sure he's okay. It's part hazing, part Carmela watching out for the new guy in her own weird way. Normally CHAD would just float around her and follow her around anyway.

You misunderstood me. I meant to point out you had written that CHAD is to be following the "new" doctor, which is Croft and not Ruminare.

Last edited:
I don't have courage to post first. And when I drink myself bsome courage, I suddenly feel like loosing all capabilities to write a sensible sentence. So it's up to you, caise I ain't no good. Beer is great.

How come I am able to search for the RPNation website, log in, find the right thread and post a somewhat sensible reply, all while being "under influence", but unlocking doors in less than 6 tries, opening them without collapsing inside, taking off my shoes without punching myself in the face with them, not forgetting to brush my teeth and laying on my bed so that my head is placed on the pillow instead of my feet, is a bloody Ninja Warrior obstacle course for me?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back