• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic ArchaeOOC

Oh yes and about Discord, I'll have you know that I live in Europe, so I might not be able to participate, depending on the set time. Sorry for that.

And I'm in New Zealand, which is ... literally the opposite of Hangover's time zone, more or less.

Don't get me wrong - I've seen discord used to great effect in RPs before. Another group I'm in is using discord atm and it's been good for communication and OOC stuff. But timezones may restrict - and you may be alienating a few people who don't normally use discord.

Well damn avira avira , now I will have to suffice with having the second prettiest character template on this roleplay. Really though, I admire your work.
Would you mind telling me how you made the blinking column at the end of every tab, please? I wanted to make something similiar for my template, but couldn't quite figure it out. Only if it isn't a family/corporate secret, of course.

Wahhhh, that is so kind of you to say, thank you! Seriously, I think your code looks wonderful! I actually used a bit of the layout from yours for what say in mine. ^^

Here's the code for the blinking bit at the bottom! I actually saw it elsewhere in this site and spent hours trying to figure out how to duplicate it.

Code:
[DIV=animation-direction: alternate; animation-duration: 0.5s; animation-iteration-count: infinite; animation-name: panelMaskIn; display: inline; background-color: green; box-shadow: 0px 0px 6px green; height: 14px;][color=green]..[/color][/DIV]

A couple of notes - you can change how often or for how long it blinks in the code there. The most important thing is that you change the background color and color of the periods (or whatever you use to fill the space) to the same color. In this particular example I've marked all the colors as green, but you can use whatever hex color you want. Also, you can change the width of the cursor but changing the number of periods.

And I'm in New Zealand, which is ... literally the opposite of Hangover's time zone, more or less.

I was just in NZ a few weeks ago! Flew into Auckland and drove down to Wellington. Had an absolute blast, lovely country! ^^

Last edited:
"Additional notes: Langmeier appears to act "reserved" in presence of people of different ethnical groups, most likely caused by exposure to radical ideology. He is willing to cooperate in pursue of common goal, but otherwise is socialy dismissive." Hangover Hangover

I love this in particular because I was planning on having my character be very Colombian! yessssss, tensionnnnnn

_Line 213 _Line 213 sorry to do this to ya mate, but I'm gonna withdraw. Been trying to write down and fill in the gaps in my character backstory, but the motivation's just not there - think I've lost interest this time around. Better to tell you now than drag everyone else behind.

Sorry all. Good luck, nonetheless.

_Line 213 _Line 213 sorry to do this to ya mate, but I'm gonna withdraw. Been trying to write down and fill in the gaps in my character backstory, but the motivation's just not there - think I've lost interest this time around. Better to tell you now than drag everyone else behind.

No worries! Thanks for letting me know.

As for everyone else, the entry post and other stuff should be ready either tonight or the day after.

Awww! ): Hopefully see you around in something else in the future ^^

Hey! I'd like to apply for the RP. What are the roles that are still available?

I believe the roles are more like guidelines and players are given some freedom to choose the kind of role they want their character to fit.

So far, it looks like we've got a Xenobiologist, a Technologist, a Pyrotechnician, and a Military Assault Unit.

So really, just think about what you'd like to write outside of that and go from there!

Also, I think _Line 213 _Line 213 is going to make the pathfinder?

I believe the roles are more like guidelines and players are given some freedom to choose the kind of role they want their character to fit.

So far, it looks like we've got a Xenobiologist, a Technologist, a Pyrotechnician, and a Military Assault Unit.

So really, just think about what you'd like to write outside of that and go from there!

Also, I think _Line 213 _Line 213 is going to make the pathfinder?
Oh sweet, I asked because I didn't want to make the same kind of character like someone else. I might make a Shield Technician, specialized in defense for the party.

I've posted my CS, but just the most basic information has been filled out. I won't finish it until I get the okay from Line that the RP has enough room for my char.

Ok, CS is up! Sorry that it doesn't have a lot of info... I always make characters that have little known about them in the beginning. I like to have the power to mold them as the story goes on.

My computer crapped out, but the show must go on! I've gone ahead and put together an entry post using my phone to start, linked below. I'm going to get my small backup computer going so that I can keep putting up posts, and I'll have my character sheet up whenever my main computer is fixed (hopefully).

But, for now, we can start.

Archaeo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back