• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic ArchaeOOC

What kinda tech level we looking at? I'm assuming we have access to all the fancy stuff, being (what seems to be) a borderline military task force.

Like - we're likely operating in potentially dangerous EVA conditions, so is some form of extraterrestrial exoskeleton or Tech Suit assumed? Not necessarily unobtanium-polymer battle-armor, but at least something durable and sealed? Because regular-ass spacesuits seem like they'd be too squishy to send into alien installations.

And - sorry to ask this after Dalamus has already posted a character - are 20th century ballistic weapons still common and practical?

What kinda tech level we looking at? I'm assuming we have access to all the fancy stuff, being (what seems to be) a borderline military task force.

Like - we're likely operating in potentially dangerous EVA conditions, so is some form of extraterrestrial exoskeleton or Tech Suit assumed? Not necessarily unobtanium-polymer battle-armor, but at least something durable and sealed? Because regular-ass spacesuits seem like they'd be too squishy to send into alien installations.

And - sorry to ask this after Dalamus has already posted a character - are 20th century ballistic weapons still common and practical?

Yes; armored spacesuits are assumed. We'd likely working with the descendants of modern ballistics; better materials, better design, lighter weight, greater durability, but still very much bullet-driven.

Yes; armored spacesuits are assumed. We'd likely working with the descendants of modern ballistics; better materials, better design, lighter weight, greater durability, but still very much bullet-driven.

... now that I think about it, you don't necessarily need better guns - rather, better bullets. Same way a stopping power increased from archaic Black Powder to modern smokeless powder - "awesome future propellant" could easily justify Conventional Ballistic weapons with more force behind them.

I must admit, I am highly surprised with myself that I was the first to post a CS. Usually, I'm one of the last. Just a bit interesting.

I've spent far too long trying to figure out how to code my CS but we're in the home stretch and I'm super excited about it!

Hangover Hangover has just put together a really great BBCode character template that you should all check out! It's at the top of the Characters thread if you wish to use it.

I'm good with Discord. It'll help us keep in touch, and minimize confussion.

Well damn avira avira , now I will have to suffice with having the second prettiest character template on this roleplay. Really though, I admire your work.
Would you mind telling me how you made the blinking column at the end of every tab, please? I wanted to make something similiar for my template, but couldn't quite figure it out. Only if it isn't a family/corporate secret, of course.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back