• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Arcane RP: Piltover and Zaun (always accepting, looking for canon and OC characters)

SomebodyElse

Caught in a storm
woMuuHPfBebVFAkQ7UCu7R-1200-80.jpg

Piltover and The Undercity. Two sides of the same coin. People from the undercity grow restless as they suffer to scrape together coins. More than anything the voices of the undercity crave for war. It's been years since the first attempt at a rebellion lead by Vander and the citizens of the undercity are growing restless once again. The balance between the two cities is fragile and all it could take is a single action for the peace to be broken.

Some say that the youngest among us, the children are what drive the future. The actions of our children are what cause the ripples that result in the future we come to know.
While the undercity becomes infested with shimmer, crime and chaos, Piltover sees a surge of progress through the introduction of Hex-Tech, magic and technology combined.

Explore both the city of Zaun and Piltover as the tensions between the two cities become increasingly strained. Will the end result be war or peace?

arcane-league-of-legends (1).gif

This RP will follow the plot of the show and feature OCs and Canon Characters within the show. It won't really be a LoL RP and have any characters from the larger LoL lore and will strictly focus on both Piltover and Zaun. It probably will diverge from the story abit due to OCs but it will likely still get darker as the RP progresses. I would love for as many of the important canon characters to be played as possible. As such I would like to ask people to take up canon characters.

Since Zaun and Piltover are such large places this RP will be very open-worldesque and allow people to explore the two cities and their many locations. We will begin in ACT 1 and follow the story.

I don't really want magic to be involved in the RP beyond Hex-tech and Shimmer so nobody is going to around using actual magic since I want everyone to be on more even playing grounds and the technology and grounded approach arcane has really shows off the character's actions and personalities in the show rather than focusing on magic.

Please do not ask to involve the larger LoL lore beyond what is shown in the show or to have characters from LoL. Most people who watch the show do not play LoL and we will not be focusing on LoL.

Canon Roles:

Jinx SoftSmile SoftSmile
Vi Evarius Evarius
Vander
Silco
Jayce
Caitlyn
Mylo
Claggor
Singed
Ekko
Mel Medarda
Heimerdinger
Sevikah
Viktor

Last edited:
I watched the show, and dear god, it was amazing! I'm pissed that it ended at the end of the season with a cliffhanger(Though considering Jayce is a champion in LoL I assume he lives), But I would love to do something based off of it!

My gosh I love Arcane and Vi sooooooo much!!

But I'll do on OC cuz I don't wanna ruin my lasting love for her by horribly repping her. I'll let someone else do that lol

Discord or RPN for OOC tho?

Oooooh id love to rp something like this :]

Ill likely look for a good image for OC while i have time. Got a idea for the characters thing at least.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back