• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Bohness

✨So high I could eat a star✨
Heyo! Looking for a arcane roleplay so if it interests you please keep reading : D

So I am looking for someone who would be willing to do a Arcane roleplay. Romance will be involved because I love kind of stuff. But there will be other themes too. So, I am looking for someone who can roleplay as Vi for Vi x Caitlyn OR someone who can be Jayce for Jayce x Viktor. I really like these dynamics so either is fine to be honest. I don't have a real plot as of now but we can definitely come up with something together!

Here are my rules please read through them!

1 - Please refrain from writing one liners. I find it heard to make a creative roleplay when there are only one sentence responses.

2 - I would prefer we both use third person, past tense for responses but I can work with what you like. Just know I will use third person and past tense.

3 - No main character death or suicide unless we agree on it beforehand

4 - No god modding

I do like to transfer roleplays over to Twitter and use these PM's to discuss but if you would like to stay on site that is fine. Just let me know. If you are interested comment under this post and I'll get back to you!

If this is still open im rather interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back