• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Arcane.. mostly?? A few other fandoms in here!

KCobu

What's your favorite scary movie?
Roleplay Availability
A simple search~! I was going to use code for this but ehh.. I caved and spruced it up a bit, still no code

⇢ ˗ˏˋHello~!࿐ྂ
Hi! My name's Ven! I go by many things, but that's the big one! As most people are doing, I'm looking to pick up a few roleplays! And as advertised, I've got a specific craving.. though I did include a few other fandoms in here just in case! Anyway, thanks for popping in, I hope something here catches your eye!

⇢ ˗ˏˋAbout Me!࿐ྂ
  • I use any pronouns!
  • I'm LGBTQ+, also very LGBTQ+ friendly!
  • I've been roleplaying for around 6-7 years, though honestly I can get stuck here and there. I tend to mirror your writing length!
  • I am rather busy, but I do try and get back to you in a timely manner! In a good week I can pump out multiple replies daily. I can almost always get at least 1 IC reply out weekly.
  • I adore planning and OOC once I get comfy, so prepare >; )
  • On that note, I have not and will not use Discord, sorry!
  • I am ghost friendly! I've done it, many have done it, I don't mind.
⇢ ˗ˏˋAbout You!࿐ྂ
  • LGBTQ+ friendly!
  • I don't require overly prompt replies, but if you're going to take more than a week or so, just let me know! I'll do my best to do the same.
  • Please be open to constant planning! I love hearing your ideas, and I'm truly not picky.
  • Preferably ghost friendly?? Not that I will, but it tends to relieve a lot of tension!
  • No one liners!! It gets hard trying to be creative!!
  • Overall I'm not very picky with people!
⇢ ˗ˏˋAbout The RP!࿐ྂ
Now the good stuff, what I'm into roleplaying! I don't really like doing non-fandom plots unless I'm absolutely awestruck by the idea, so I'm just going to name a few fandoms and a few extra notes! Trust me, there's a lot more fandoms than listed, so ask away if you have an interest! To add, I rarely plan anything without romance, and often prefer CC x CC by default! However, in some cases I'm fine planning otherwise. A final comment, I tend to fancy lots of hurt/comfort or just angst-filled plots. It spices things up! So please do let me know if you have triggers or anything else that you worry might come up, so I can avoid them! We love characters suffering, not partners.
(Note: The more * the more I'm craving it! Those with 5 I'm most desperate for, those with 1 you'll have to really push or have a great idea.)

• Arcane
    • Super huge craving for this one atm! The show, not particularly the game.
    • I am open to both CC x CC and OC x CC here!!
  • Genshin Impact
    • Hesitant on OC x CC.
  • Haikyuu
    • Hesitant on OC x CC.
  • Attack on Titan
    • Haven't finished the manga! PLEASE NO SPOILERS!!!
  • Wonder Egg Priority
  • lots of anime but my brain has fizzled. ive seen my fair share of non-anime as well.

IF YOU'RE INTERESTED, FEEL FREE TO COMMENT OR DM AND I'LL GET BACK TO YOU ASAP!!

Last edited:
taking a break from watching arcane for the 5th time to bump the thread~ :snail:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back