• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Arcane Doubling CCxOC

HouseplantSimon

Hand over the pothos plant.
This rp is based off the tv show on Netflix, not the video game.

Hello all! As stated in the title I’m looking to double. I will rp as an arcane character from the list below, in exchange I’m looking for someone to play Silco or Viktor with my male OC. My side will be mxm. But I am fine with playing any other relationship dynamic for your side. (FxF, MxM, FxM, NBxF, NBxM etc). We can plan plot, and timeline over pm, I’m not too picky, so I’ll mostly leave it up to you if you prefer a certain thing. But I have plenty of ideas if you don’t. I do want some romance.

Characters I can play:
-Viktor
-Vi
-Jayce
-Caitlyn

Other Requirements:
-You must be 18+
-No one liners (I write 2-3 para)
-There must be equal attention to each side of the story

If you’re interested, great! Send me a message! If not, please do no leave hateful comments or come in my pms to hate on this. I respect your opinions and beliefs but don’t jump up in here and leave a bunch of hate.

Last edited:
Hello I am a literatuate role player who is interested in playing Silco , I am also interested in a oc ( me being the oc ) x viktor also an mxm. The plot of both of them could take place in the same timeline perhaps

I'm down, but my OCs are homosexual and usually are shipped with Jinx, Vi or Caitlyn.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back