(Arc Information) TIEM TO START A TIEM LOOP

TheHufflepuffRabbit

Weird Bunny Lurker
@F o o l i s h n e s s @~SpicyCinnyRollSenpai @TripTripleTimes @Zooks @Mitchs98 @Sinister Clown @Mika9889 @Bolts@The Unamed Character @MangoSargent @The Elder @Idea @Robyn Banks @SpookySpecter @Kira Times @LeSoraAmari @Kuroko @ZappiestAbyss @Mykinkaiser @anyoneiforgotlol

*knocks down door dressed in Rika Furude cosplay and holding giant-ass rose*

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY, HELL CITY! WE NEEDED AN ARC AND FINALLY MY BRAIN STOPPED FARTING AND GAVE ME AN IDEA! 

So, here's the plan! We are gonna take everything that happened in Chapter One....and C O M P L E T E L Y obliterate it! Because that's what time loops are all about! I did some Higurashi binge-watching research, and thought, okay, what would happen if all that happened got shot back to the beginning of where we started, with a new problem, new fish to fry, new everything. Almost all of the citizens of Hell City don't remember anything that happened in the previous loop, except for a small number of people. You could say that your character even died in the previous loop, I don't mind, seeing as it'll be starting over and they'll be alive-ish. Here's an example with all of my characters -

Bismarck Saedor - Killed in previous time loop by Bernkastel - Does not remember previous time loop
Anita Thomas - Survived previous time loop, but snapped and killed three people - Does not remember previous time loop
Sierra Saedor - Already a ghost, slept through previous time loop - Does not remember previous time loop
Kathryn Thomas - Already a ghost - Does not remember previous time loop
Frederika Bernkastel - Went on murderous rampage in previous time loop - remembers fragments of previous time loop, but not the whole thing
Rika Furude - Trapped in time loops before the previous one - Was not present throughout previous time loop, but would have remembered it had she been present
Lily Underworld - Survived previous time loop - Remembers previous time loop
Erika Furudo - Disappeared in previous time loop - Remembers previous time loop, believes it to have been a bad dream
Pandora - Survived previous time loop - Does not remember previous time loop

Soooo, yeah, that's what's gonna be happening to keep this RP up and running. The next chapter will be called "Of Protagonists and Plot Devices". Feel free to give any complaints or suggestions. Thank you~

I'm confused as hell tbh >_>

Time loops - basically when the day repeats itself but the events are slightly different. Characters who died in previous time loops don't die in current time loops but are at a higher risk to die. Characters who remembered are often paranoid because the previous loops were typically bad. That's what'll happen to HC. Bizzy got dedded in the previous loop, but in the current one he'll be alive n stuff n things 

Mmm then should emu know a bit because, your knwo, or should he be completely oblivious?

Or could be completely oblivious

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm gonna have Nate and Tanner know! :D

Nate: Hey, Tanner? Did you get that weird dream too?

Tanner: Yeah. 

Nate: >->

Tanner: <-<

Both: SECOND CHANCE! YES! *high fives*

Mmm then should emu know a bit because, your knwo, or should he be completely oblivious?

Or could be completely oblivious

It could work either way. With him being oblivious, Erika'd just tell him it was a weird dream and with remembering, he would probably be facing frustration from the magic denying little shit that is Erika Furudo

Plus there'd be some "wtf" on how Bismarck is alive

I'm gonna have Nate and Tanner know! :D

Nate: Hey, Tanner? Did you get that weird dream too?

Tanner: Yeah. 

Nate: >->

Tanner: <-<

Both: SECOND CHANCE! YES! *high fives*

Pandora: *doesn't remember shit*

Lily: *remembers but didn't witness anything particularly scarring*

Bern: ....I killed a man : >

It could work either way. With him being oblivious, Erika'd just tell him it was a weird dream and with remembering, he would probably be facing frustration from the magic denying little shit that is Erika Furudo

Plus there'd be some "wtf" on how Bismarck is alive

Hmm maybe it'll be easier if emu is oblivious to the time shenanigans and brush the time thing as dream. That way i wont really need to worry about detail n erika just pop in to tell emu crap lol.

Time loops - basically when the day repeats itself but the events are slightly different. Characters who died in previous time loops don't die in current time loops but are at a higher risk to die. Characters who remembered are often paranoid because the previous loops were typically bad. That's what'll happen to HC. Bizzy got dedded in the previous loop, but in the current one he'll be alive n stuff n things 

But like. How far did it loop mang.

Ohhh. So. Like. Same timeline as chapter 1, just, different day. or?

Same timeline, same day, different scenarios. The city got nyoomed back in time at midnight in Hell City but the scenarios changed up slightly

Like an alternate reality basically. Some citizens remember the previous time loop, but the majority don't. So for example -

Previous Time Loop!Bismarck - Kid got captured, nervous wreck, dies at 10pm that day after getting captured by Bern in exchange for Phin's life (that's what I decided happened)

- NYOOM BACK IN TIME -

Current Time Loop!Bismarck - Tired af, kids are safe, like always a little paranoid but has high hopes for the day

I figured it would be fun to play with the idea :T For example, one or two of your characters could remember that before the city got nyoomed back in time *insert bad thing that happened* and therefore they try their best to stop the event from happening or somethin'

Axel:
*probably died by Bismark after flirting with his wife*
*probably also died by a herd of females he had flirted with at once*
*probably shouldn't flirt*
*flirts with the grim reaper*
:D.

Alright, let's see what I actually should do xD.

Axel:
*probably died by Bismark after flirting with his wife*
*probably also died by a herd of females he had flirted with at once*
*probably shouldn't flirt*
*flirts with the grim reaper*
:D.

Alright, let's see what I actually should do xD.
Hm...he probably got caught up with the action involving Bismarck getting captured and killed by Bernkastel. He could be one of the people that remembers the previous loop :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back