Arc 1 Episode 1: Heart of the Warmaiden

Loke Fullbuster

The Language Enthusiast

HEART OF THE WARMAIDEN

[SIZE= 14px]The magic council peered down from their bench at the bright faced mages that stood before them. These were the mages they would be sendimg in to face potentially one of the largest threats that's faced Fiore in the past couple decades. Meral Farris, the head of the magic council sat in the direct center of the bench, carefully inspecting the mages. Some belonged to guilds while others had been guildless mages who answered the call. Regardless of how they wound up here, she knew these were all she had to work with. She peered over the frames of her glasses then closed her eyes and smirked. "Since my time as a guild master, I can see that times have changed. The magic energy radiating from wach of you is astounding. We have some very powerful mages here, and I have great hopes for you all." [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14px]Meral opened her eyes and spoke directly to the group now, "You all are probably wondering why we've called you here on such short notice." Meral spoke, her tone shifting from notalgic to matter of factly. "If you will turn your head to the lacrima display, you will see one of our military's very own airships, the Warmaiden. This picture was taken to months prior to today... the last time we ever saw the Warmaiden." Meral eyed the mages and gauged their responses. Some looked very curious, others seemed not to care, but she knew she had their attention. "We sent the Warmaiden out on a flight test that very same day. It was routed to head north east, over the mountains, then back to base. The airship set off for the mountains, and we lost contact with it. Fearing something was terribly wrong, we sen't search parties out to look for it, yet nothing came up. Now, I know this story was long winded, but can any of you tell me WHY I asked you all here?" Meral paused, waiting for anyone to speak.[/SIZE]

Adrian hid in the back of the group for most of the speech but peered out when asked the question "you uhhh...want us to find out what happened to the ship?" He responded hesitantly as he traced the design on the frame of his mirror. He seemed to hide behind the mirror, not wanting to be noticed.

Ain Tanovis

Ain watched and listened as the head of the Magic Council spoke her piece, her hood was pulled up so a shadow covered her features.. Warmaiden, an intimidating name for such a massive vessel of might and magic. To think such a thing would disappear without a trace and without a fight intrigued her. "You wish for us to find out what happened to the Warmaiden, and if possible, retrieve it. And if worse comes to worse, destroy it so it doesn't fall into the hands of those who would use it to attack innocents." Ain offered up her deduction. To her it felt like the Magic Council was putting too much effort in searching for an airship if they could build another one...

'Unless...unless Warmaiden has something important in it that they're not telling us.' She thought. "Did I get that right?" She concluded.

Kiran Auer

/monthly_2017_01/kokonose-haruka-600-1245669.jpg.33ea185d0922849aca22821ab6953fcb.jpgKiran wasn't anywhere near the front of the group as he listened to the council member speak.  He remained dead silent as he fumbled nervously with his hands.  It was rather intimidating being in a room full of talented mages, not only from his guild but several guilds around the kingdom.   Every time he glanced away from the floor he would only see someone he assumed was powerful enough to give any wizard a run for their money.  Sure these mages were on his side, but he couldn't help but be nervous.  After all he didn't want to leave a bad impression on them.  So keeping his head down and stepping a tad closer to his guildmates he continued to listen to the woman as she spoke.  He didn't dare miss a beat of it, after all it was a very important mission since the council had set it up. 

When the question was asked he blinked a few times before looking up at the council woman.  He opened his mouth to say something but two others gave out their response before he could.  Not wanting to repeat what they already said he gave a small nod.  "Yes that, but if your search teams didn't find anything I don't know why you would think we could."  He said before rubbing his shoulder and looking to his side.  "I'm not saying the mages here can't find something I'm just a bit confused.....sorry."  He said softly once again inching to his guildmate.

Attachments

• kokonose-haruka-600-1245669.jpg
    kokonose-haruka-600-1245669.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 0
Lianna stood at the front of the group of mages–a good place, considering her shorter height and ego–with her hands folded in front of her. She heard two mages voice their opinion. Something bothered her about what the council member said, and because of her hearing issues, did not hear another mage voice her concerns. So she voiced them herself. "You are calling us here now because you found evidence of where the ship is," she said, looking at the lacrima. "Otherwise, you would have sent for us earlier. Either you have found the wreckage of the Warmaiden, or it is now outside of your control." She faced Meral, waiting for her response.

P3wHzIg.png

The pair of sisters watched and listened silently from their spot near the back of the group beside the rest of their guild. However, they were silent for two entirely different reasons. Celia, the older of the pair by a few years, had her main magic, Archive, going since the beginning of this whole meeting despite the disrespect it might show to the council. A somewhat small, flat screen hung in the air in front of her, paired with an equally as flat keyboard. As of current, she wasn't doing much of anything on the magical database and was simply listening to the speech, waiting for something of interest to come up. While others chose to respond to the question posed to them, she saw no point to. It seemed pointless, to repeat the same answer over and over again.

Avie, the younger sister, on the other hand was stationed not too far from her busy-bee sister, and was entirely bored with this already. She was at best only half listening to the council. She didn't need to worry about not knowing any of the information, because she knew her sister would be basically absorbing everything anyway. "So we've answered the question... Can we move on now?" She muttered, just barely loud enough to be heard by those closest to her. She didn't dare say that any louder, because based on the sharp glance she got from her sister, it would have come off as very rude. Her feet carried her over to Kiran after he spoke and away from Celia, and in a fit of laziness much like that of a young child, she flung her arms around him from behind, most of her weight leaned against his body. "Kiran... This is boring..." She complained quietly to the other whom she was currently using as a leaning post to keep herself upright. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Claude Karmesin

1350336.jpg

Claude leisurely took another bite of the mantou that he started to eat as soon as he entered the room, slowly chewing the steamed bun while looking towards the head of the magic council, an indifferent look plastered in his face. Truth being said, he already knew from the start that if the magic council got through the trouble of fetching him they probably had something for him to do. It didn't really matter for him if it was searching for a lost airship or planting potatoes, after all an assignment was an assignment, he didn't really need to pay any extra attention towards it after the objectives were made clear. Even if he somehow manage to lose some important info because of his carefree attitude, Celia would probably warn him if he was about to do something stupid anyway, making the act of paying attention quite the unnecessary bother for him.

That being said, Claude paid at least a little of attention to the conjectures of the other mages reunited by the council, as he voiced his own doubts as soon as one of the guildless mages answered the council head's question. "So... You basically want us to help with finding the airship? Sounds like quite the excessive care considering the quantity of capable mages reunited here." He started, stopping his conjecture to hto have another bite of the mantou and chew it before continuing. "That being said, I suppose you have a good reason to be worried about the airship... Anyway, it is not like really matter for me. My question is: What are we getting as a reward for helping you guys?" He said, quickly examining the area before adding another question before even managing to get the answer for the first inquiry. "Also, how are you planning to handle such an amount of newbies participating in the job? I mean, I'll surely take care of the three coming from my guild of things get rough, but if we end up encountering some unexpected trouble I won't have the leisure to babysit others."

@Zenaida (Mentioned)

@Mena (Slightly mentioned)

[COLOR= rgb(152, 157, 160)]Haru Nekochi[/COLOR]

61MML+waJrLA1274_.jpg

Haru made her way through the double wooden doors, suddenly stopping when she realized just how many people were crowded in the room. The magical council is pretty large, does it take this many people to actual do a mission? Then again this is an airship we are talking about here.... The thought came to her as she quickly glanced around the room, taking in information along the way. She had heard bits and pieces of the announcement while in the hallway, she didn't like heights as a matter of fact. Haru noticed the two twins that belonged in her guild in the corner, she turned her body and walked in their direction. "H-Hello." Haru managed to squeeze a small greeting out of her voice, it sounds more like a whisper than making her voice louder. She watched as Celina, one of the two twins, walk over to their guild mate Kiran. Once she got closer however, she assumed that they were busy and did not need anyone to bug them at the moment. With that thought in mind, Haru, against the protest of her mind, dragged her body back to the center of the crowd.

Looking around the group around her, Haru started to feel strange among them like she didn't belong here for some reason. She had always been weary around crowds and probably like others, would shy away from them the chance she got. Her actions felt a bit childish and slightly unattractive in any way to her, but who could blame her? Her eyes wandered back towards another one of her guild mates, the one with the red hair. Hmm name...? I dunno...Hmmm.... Haru thought, before heading towards his direction. She walked over to the side of him, occasionally staring up at his face, trying to see what features she could remember. All she could remember from the male was that he was in her guild, but she couldn't even remember his name."Um...Karu...? What do you think of this mission?" She reached out without thinking and tugged lightly on his shirt sleeve. It was a wild guess but it was the best she could come up with at the time, besides she had begun to think about nicknames towards the other members as well.

@Peaceswore (mentioned)

@Zenaida (mentioned)

@Spanner (mentioned)

Raxil (Rax) Faegoz

IMG_4575.JPG

Raxil stood silently near the middle of the crown, arms crossed as Farris spoke. He hummed to himself and smirked as people began to speak up, before pushing his way to the front of the group to claim Farris's attention. 

"Rax, what are you doing?" The orange cat holding onto his shoulder muttered, though he was brushed off with a quick shh from Raxil.

"Let me guess, I'm assuming that my fellow wizards here are right, and that you've found at leas a hint, of where this ship is, and it DOES have something important on it. But, and I'm just going out on a limb here..." He said smugly,  turning to face the other guilds at this point. "That yor dear Warmaiden is ALREADY in the hands of some big baddies. But as usual, the council doesn't like to get their superior hands dirty, so thats where we come in. The guilds do the work, and inevitably become your scapegoats when things go sour." 

The blue haired wizard turned back to the council and narrowed his eyes with yet another smirk. 

"How far off was I?"

qSsW3FR.jpg

R9hQ6PY.jpg
Videl & Nox

[SIZE= 18px]Interacting with[/SIZE][COLOR= rgb(75, 0, 130)] [/COLOR][SIZE= 18px]| Each other[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 18px]The pair of guildless mages stood of to one side of the group, both leaned against a wall merely watching the others. One of them bearing a head of blonde hair seemed to be giving calculative looks to the stronger looking members of the grouping, and to Meral as she addressed them. The sheer number of mages gathered made him wonder what ulterior motive the council had, other than to find their precious Warmaiden. He said nothing as others began to answer the high councilor's question and pose their own. He agreed with most everything that was said, and was such still remained passive and silent, though he was well aware of his companion, who probably had something stupid to say as usual. [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 18px]It appears he'd predicted right, because not even a moment after the first person spoke up, the black haired mage had his mouth open in preparation for a stupid answer that would probably piss off the council. He wasn't able to get the words out of his mouth, though, as one of the other man's fists made contact with his gut. The hit wasn't hard, nor meant to harm, and was more of a well placed warning. Instead of what was going to be said, all that came out was a grunted 'ouch'. [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 18px]"What the hell was that for Nox?! I didn't even do anything." [/SIZE][SIZE= 18px]An indignant and pissed off question ripped from the dark haired male as he glared sideways at the man he called his brother.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 18px]"To shut up your loud ass, Videl, before you can start pissing people off."[/SIZE][SIZE= 18px] Nox snapped in response to the younger man and leveled his glare with a stern look. He was met with a 'tch' from Videl, before both focused on the discussion happening. [/SIZE][SIZE= 18px]This all happened while others were speaking, and neither of them would seem to care if they drew the notice of others. Both feel silent after that, mutually agreeing to stop talking and listen.[/SIZE]

Skylar Fay & Valerie Neko

Skylar stood beside her feline Sabertooth guildmate and pressed her index fingers together as she nervously looked around the room. "T...there are a lot of wizards here, neesan,"  Skylar said to Valerie. "I...I bet the C...Councilwoman can't even see my magic aura." Even if she didn't have cat ears, it was easy for Valerie to hear the timidness in her guildmate's voice. "Sometimes it's good to know your limits, but being a wizard isn't about being the strongest; it's about being the strongest you can be so that you can protect others and your comrades," Valerie chimed in, giving some older sisterly advice. "You shouldn't underestimate yourself." Skylar just nodded.

"Nyan, now that's what I call some firepower," Valerie purred after the image of the Warmaiden appeared on screen. "How do you lose something that big?" she added as an aside to Skylar, who just shrugged. It didn't really matter to Valerie why the Magic Council called the Legal Guilds and the guildless together. Any excuse to beat up some bad guys was good enough for her. She stayed silent and listened to how the other mages answered the questions. Some were a bit more snarky than the others, like her blue haired guildmate for instance. Valeria smirked as she confidently made her way over to Rax with Skylar walking timidly near her. "While on some degree I agree with my guildmate here, I must admit it would be rather boring if the Council took care of all of their problems," Valerie purred, leaning her elbow on Rax's shoulder. "When the cat's away the mice will play, which makes things a lot more fun when the cat comes back."

Skylar glanced down at the floor as she contained to shyly press her fingers together. She wasn't that eager to get into a fight like her unofficially adopted neesan did. She didn't think she'd be that helpful in a fight, even though she wanted to be. The only reason she was shyly sticking around was because the last time she dealt with Dark Wizards someone close to her died. Now, she wasn't certain that Dark Wizards were involved yet, but she didn't want to see her past repeat itself. "W...what if l...lots of cats come back?" she asked Valerie. "That just makes things more entertaining, sweetie."

@Stormblooded @Ichorblooded

Akari Kaya
~Sabertooth S-Class Mage~

Akari made a point of making her way to the front of the crowd, if only so she could actually see the council over all the other, taller wizards. Besides, as an S-Class wizard, it was her duty to be on top of missions like these. She had to set set an example for the younger wizards, as well as those aiming to possibly be S-Class someday. True, she herself was only twenty-six years old, but that didn't mean she hadn't gained any sort of wisdom from her time at Sabertooth. After all, she was born in the guild, and it was her home, her family, her everything.

As a former guild master and head of the Magic Council, Akari had great respect for Meral Farris. However, she didn't quite see the point in asking the gathered wizards why they thought they were here. She refused to answer this question, instead focusing on the others' answers. It seemed like the Council's Warmaiden airship, a truly spectacular achievement in military technology. Akari preferred magic herself, but she knew the Council had other methods of dealing with problems. That brought up the reason deducted as to why they were all here.

The general consensus seemed to be that the Council knew where the airship was, but they needed help retrieving it, the reason being someone had it. Akari tried not to snap at her guildmate Raxil, who wasn't exactly being gracious about the whole thing. "We all know why they can't go in and get the airship, Raxil," she muttered, her annoyance present in her tone, but not in her bored expression. "Something like this requires a particular sort of strategy, including a smaller group of wizards and not an army of non-magic users. Being scapegoats has nothing to do with it." Casting her blue eyes up at Meral, she added, "In any case, the Council probably would take care of it themselves if they had the resources, or if they weren't the Council."

Glancing over her shoulder and staring hard at first Raxil and then Valerie, she faced forward and waited patiently for the response from the Council, crossing her arms over her chest and staring off into space. To others, it may have seemed like she wasn't paying attention anymore, but she took in everything she heard, ever the dedicated S-Class mage of Sabertooth.

Mentioned: @Ichorblooded @Stormblooded @shadowdude505

Last edited:
Adrian watched as the others bickered back and forth about the reasons they were here. He himself just wanted to get this over with and represent his guild well enough. It seemed as if the council master did not want to answer some of their questions or perhaps he was going to wait for everyone to calm down and answer them all at once. Who knew? Although it seemed like quite a long time to wait for a response. He turned his mirror around and looked at his reflection. He began fixing his hair a bit before he looked back up at the council member and the other guild members. He sat down on the ground at the back of the room with his mirror leaned up against his back. It's straps hung loosely near Adrian's arms waiting to be carried out of here.

Character: Meral Ferris

"Believe it or not, there is a reason I have asked you all to consider the reason you will be headed there." Meral said to the mages before her. "It's a little test I do so that I can know a bit more about each of you." She made eye contact with Raxil and smirked. "I now know exactly who each of you are, but I digress." As Meral finished this, the man to the right of her had turned and begun to whisper to her. The white-haired man appeared to be in his 50's, and most mages would recognize him as Adams Burelly, a man known as one of the most serious mages to grace the Magic Council.

As he spoke to Meral he would stop to glance over the mages before going back and continuing to whisper. Meral raised an eyebrow in surprise and nodded as he finished, turning to him and whispering somethimg short to him before they both turned back to the mages. "As I was saying, you all are being sent to to the mountains in the northeast to find Warmaiden. You will be divided into 4 teams, with each team entering from one of the 4 cardinal directions." Meral spoke. "Team One will be the Sabertooth mages who will enter the mountains through the northern canyon. Team Two will be Lamia Scale who will enter from the southern cave. Team Three will be Lianne from Mermaid heel, and all of the guildless mages who will enter through the eastern passage. That leaves Blue Pegasus and Fairy Tail for Team 4. You will enter through an old maneshaft that begms in the west." Meral waited for this information to sink in.

"Akari will lead team one, Claude will lead team two. Nox will lead team three, and the 34th division leader will lead team four." Meral closed her eyes and stretched a hand toward the group. Magic cirles appeared in front of each team leader, and a communication lacrima appeared in front of each leader. "Use this communication Lacrima to comunicate with each other, and the council. Each team gets one so you must all stick together. When you find Warmaiden, call it in over the lacrima, and stay put. Every team but team four will stay at the airship, while team four goes back and leads a team of trained operators to Warmaiden. Are there any questions?" Meral asked after opening her eyes and developing a serious demeanor.

@Skeletonjack @shadowdude505 @Stormblooded @Skellux @Mena @NemoTheSurvivor @AnimeGenork @Spanner @Zenaida @Happy Red Mage @Peaceswore

Lianne blinked twice. I cannot believe it. Not only am I grouped up with a bunch of guildless mages, but I'm also not in charge of the group. However, I've heard of this Nox fellow, and if the Council of Magic thinks he can lead a bunch of guiless, I should support their decision. At the very least, I'll be there to pick up the pieces. Lianne smiled, bowing to the Council, before turning and looking through the crowd. She spotted Nox away from the group of gathered mages. She made her way over to her group's leader, smiling warmly. "Hello," she said. "I'm Lianne Perpory, from Mermaid Heel. I look forward to working with you."

@Skellux

Ah... That was a bit of an awful stroke of luck. Considering half the reason Isekai had decided to show up for this mission was to make a good impression on a guild or two, getting shacked up with her guildless brethren was more than a little disappointing. Then again, so long as she was stuck in the situation, she supposed that she may as well get the most out of it. She wasn't particularly interested in making any friends, but a good comrade or two? She certainly wouldn't be opposed. Maybe when they got into a guild she be able to get a good word out of them, or something.

And if nothing else, there was that one girl from Mermaid Heel.

Egh. Their leader looked kind of like the annoying boy band type, though. She guess she'd just have to grin and bear it. It wasn't like the Council would go and appoint an idiot as the head of the party, though, she still had to wonder if he'd be up to snuff. Leading a bunch of total strangers? She wasn't exactly jealous.

"Okay, then..." She paced over to her budding group. "Isekai Omo, C-Rank Guildless Mage, reporting for duty." Folding her arms neatly beneath her chest, Isekai eyed the three present carefully. Nothing too troubling about the boys. Other than the teen heart throb look they seemed to be cultivating. That annoyed some part of her. Was she supposed to swoon over them? About the woman on the other hand, she couldn't help but get a little curious. About that gash running its way across her eye. Was that the sort of thing she'd have to brace herself for if she wanted to become a successful mage? Her master had never looked like he had any scars like that... Maybe the lady was just incompetent.

Ah, now there was a thought she couldn't let herself say out loud.

"So... I'll be in your care, sir. I hope I can be of some use." A part of her twitched at the way she was bowing down to this stranger, but after doing so many times over the years she'd gotten used to it. It was usually for the best. Usually.

@Skellux @NemoTheSurvivor

Kiran Auer

/monthly_2017_02/kp_konoha_by_fourseasons001-d5kj1nb.jpg.ccafff6aa807f64a77899858afc17d6d.jpg.19f32978fda0bfdd258f299c1aa6f55d.jpgKiran looked over his shoulder to see who decided to lean against him, and upon seeing Avie he smiled brightly at her.  Before he said anything however the other girl spoke and he gave her a confused look.  "Boring??  We are about to get to go on a mission and do something fun or interesting, or amazing or cool or awesome."  He stated quietly so he didn't interrupt any of the other people speaking.  "This seems more exciting than boring.  Though....I guess all the talking isn't really fun.  But don't worry, I'm sure you won't be bored for long.  I mean we were called here so the mission has to be important right?"  He asked his tone very excited as he was obviously thrilled to be part of an important mission, especially if it meant doing something a tad different from the quests he averagely went on. "I think we just have to wait a bit more before the fun stuff happens, I really hope so at least."  Keeping his bright smile and thrilled tone he looked back at the council as the teams were organized and the leaders were picked.

Upon hearing that his guild would be in a team of its own made him delighted.  As much as he wanted to meet new people from other guilds, he was more than happy to be in a large group with his own teammates.  As they never failed, not to mention watching them (especially Claude) in battle was something he could never tire of seeing. "I'll do my best."  He said softly before looking behind him at Avie.  "We are on the same team, on the way there you and I can maybe play some games or something so you aren't bored."  He offered practically beaming at this point.  "Oh, should we go over to Claude and group up now?  I mean we can wait till we leave of course since you seem kinda comfortable leaning on me." 

@Zenaida interacted

@Spanner mentioned

Attachments

• kp_konoha_by_fourseasons001-d5kj1nb.jpg.ccafff6aa807f64a77899858afc17d6d.jpg
    kp_konoha_by_fourseasons001-d5kj1nb.jpg.ccafff6aa807f64a77899858afc17d6d.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 0

Skylar Fay & Valerie Neko

Valerie continued to lean her elbow against Rax's shoulder as Akari lectured the two of them. She returned Akari's glare with an arched eyebrow and a playful smirk, silently telling her guildmate that she was just playing around. Skylar, on the other hand, had been too focused on Valerie when their S-Class guildmate approached them and flinched when Akari began to talk. Skylar turned to look up at her strong guildmate and noticed the stern glances she was giving Rax and Valerie. She was glad she wasn't receiving one of those intimidating looking stares. "H...hi Akari-san..." Skylar said shyly.

Skylar and Valerie quickly turned their attention to Meral Ferris as the councilwoman began to talk. Valerie briefly looked over at Rax and gave him a playful smirk as the councilwoman talked to him. She turned her attention back to the councilwoman and then to Akari after she was made Sabertooth's leader on this mission; Valerie wasn't that surprised, it made sense for an S-Class wizard to be in charge.

Skylar let out a relived sigh when she learned that the Sabertooth mages would stick together. Being teamed up with people she was familiar with would make things a bit easier for her and she was glad she could stick close to her neesan. "I...I have a q...question," Skylar stuttered as she slowly raised her hand. "I...is transportation going to be pro...provided? she asked shyly.

@Ichorblooded @AnimeGenork @Stormblooded

adrian searched for his team. he was slightly excited to work with Blue Pegasus like his predecessors had. "this will be interesting...." he mumbled to himself before finding the rest of his guild. "hey guys...." he spoke softly not to happy about the claustrophobia pounding on his chest.

@Jenkins @Fray Dracoheart @animegirl20

Asher Kinsman

Asher leaned agaist the wall and pulled out her card deck shuffleing through it as the others spoke incessantly as if they were children in a playground insult match. She on the other hand was thinking wht she was brought here, she hadnt been in fairy tail that long and rarely teamed up with anyone if she went on missions but never really verbally communicated, it was always signals with her. This lead to a lot of difficulty if she wanted to raise a point in this meeting so she gave up and ended up here not caring anymore.After hearing a soft voice she raised her head with a slight hum in responce to one of her guild mates , she didnt know him well and his name had escaped her mind since she rarely interacted with anyone and if she did it was always a few words or a word if she mustered up the courage. 

Asher put her cards in her pocket and cocked her head to the left sightly wondering what she had missed while not listening and messing with her card , she felt a bit guilty about it as this was important otherwise she wouldnt have cone with out alot of borthering or someine kicking up a fuss about her not being there.

rin_okumura_x_reader__son_of_satan__one_shot___by_mind_wolf-d8e7i2v.jpg

May smiled, "Finally ... getting to the good part." May wasn't really paying attention until she heard that she and Max would be working with the Wizards from Fairy Tail to find the Warmaiden. She was grinning, ready to get to the action.

Max rolled his eyes, " You do know that this is very important. We shouldn't just rush into things, May ..." 

"But that's the good part!" May replied in protest. Max sighed. He's known May for almost 14 years now so he's used to her just rushing into things, but for once it'd be nice to have her not rush into things and cause trouble for everyone, despite how strong she is, which is probably one of the main reasons why she and Max were chosen as the representatives of Blue Pegasus.

Max smiled at her, "You know that one of these days, I won't be around to get the information for you"

May smiled back at him, " I doubt it ... me and you are going to be together forever, the unstoppable duo of M&M!"

Max blushed, " Uh ... Sure .. I-I mean yeah!"

May smiled, "Let's go find our teammates." May grabbed his hand and started walking towards the people from Fairy Tail

@Skeletonjack

@Jenkins

@Fray Dracoheart

@animegirl20

Asher smiled seeing 2 of the blue pegasus approching and nudge Adrian with her signaling behind him , if that was his nane of course. She knelt down and rummaged through her small white with red splattered messenger bag for a notebook and pen since she suspected most of them wont understand her signals unless she spoke or wrote then down. 

Flipping to an empty page she started writeing ' Do we have everyone here? ' she scribbled messily before showing it to Adrian , at least she hoped she got his name right.

@Skeletonjack

@Anime King Kaleb

@ anyone in team 4 i missed (sorry )

Raxil (Rax) Faegoz

Raxil shrugged as Akari lectured him, used to it at this point, and turned his attention back to Meral. As she spoke directly at him, he frowned, before turning his head slightly to catch Valarie's attention and roll his eyes. 

Akari being chosen as the group leader didn't surprise or bother him, as much as he pretended he didn't care, he admired the S class wizard.

"Give Sabertooth a challenge and we won't stop till its finished!" He boasted, tugging on the neck of his shirt to brandish his light blue guildmark. When Skylar spoke up, he rested his arm on the top of her head, with a soft smirk, as he had a soft spot for the younger guild members.

"Five thousand Jewels says they leave us to fend for ourselves." He muttered.

Fang, the tiger-like exceed, peered from around Raxil's head.

"Erm, if not, I can carry three while shifted, though not for very long." He nodded.

Rax turned his attention back to Akari and smirked. "What are your orders, madame?"

-----

@AnimeGenork

@shadowdude505

"Hmmm uhh theres two more from our guild not sure about blue pegesas though...." he fidgeted with his mirror as the two approached. He looked down then back over to Asher "umm question...how much of all that did you pay attention to?" He remembered all the times someone had to summarize to her what had happened. He usually didn't mind being the one to do so.

@Fray Dracoheart @Anime King Kaleb @Jenkins (Mentioned) @animegirl20 (Mentioned)

IuN8qd5.png

Avie smiled at Kiran when he looked over his shoulder towards her, and listened rather quietly while her addressed her statements. Before she could respond, the council took control again and she found her attention drawn to the front while they announced the teams and leaders. When they finally stopped talking and people began to move into their groups, she turned her attention back to Kiran. "Your right! I'm just not a fan of all the talking. This seems like it's going to be interesting!" She replied, not even bothering to keep her voice quiet this time. She feel silent for a moment to listen as he addressed her again, and smiled a touch more in return, if that were even physically possible.

"That would be awesome! You know what, let's find Claude. I want to know what he thinks, and I should check on Celia." She answered, her own grin beaming back at his as she released him and stood upright on her own again. Before rushing off, she grabbed a hold of his hand to pull him along for a moment. "I can't wait to get this mission started! Not only are we with Claude, but I get to spend time with you as well... And Celia's actually going on this one. She never gets to go on jobs with me, or anyone really..." She chattered on as they moved into the crowd, her eyes scanning the room to find the S-class mage that was their leader and guildmate. She really was excited at the possibility of seeing both Kiran and Claude in action, mostly Claude, along with the other girl Haru who she never really talks with. She herself had no idea how useful she might end up being, as the guilds Anti-mage on account of being a wave user. 

"I hope they do give us transportation though... I wouldn't really want to walk all the way to the mountains and that cave and I know Celia can't do that. No way." This was more a musing to herself than to Kiran, as she just barely caught one of the questions asked by another mage. When they finally found Claude, she'd be seen with a massively excited grin and an equally excited wave directed towards the red headed mage and anyone near him.

@Peaceswore (Direct interaction)

@Spanner @Mena (Interaction/mention)

@shadowdude505 (Mentioned;Skylar)

Users who are viewing this thread