• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Arabian, Desert, Survival - Looking for Something to Grow a Character

RitualDeadlyf

Forget It, Shoot Me
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
1679076604855.jpg Currently looking for a roleplay based on an idea of surviving in a desert.

Recently, I've created a character that has a history of being a normadic traveler before settling in a settlement of Timbuktu located within the Sahara Desert. For the sake of story, it does not have to take place in this specific location. I'm looking for someone who would want to pair with my character, Selma Bennu Talibah, in a roleplay that has some sort of plot taking place in the desert. Selma lives for the sake of others, helping people survive in a corrupted economical situation. However, she does has a few issues revolving around frequent nightmares and hearing voices on occasion.

Had a few ideas but open to anything. Looking for some great story depth.

• Selma meets X when dropping food off to some of the struggling townspeople. X learns Selma has been assisting those who have been unable to fend for themselves, and coincidentally, so do you. However, it turns out Selma isn't doing it exactly with a pure heart by playing "robin hood". After confronting her, X must determine if they'll help her or part ways.
  • Selma finds X on the streets, bruised and nearly bones from their struggle of surviving in such a harsh town. Selma delivers food she was able to aquire and assists X getting back on their feet. X decides that they want to help Selma in their missions for others. The both of them go on a glory run for food and riches. Can they stay on a righteous path or become corrupt?

I can post a few times a week and prefer multi-paragraphs. You can find my writing sample within the characters. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
You have my potential interest. I'll try to get back to you later this evening or tomorrow as I need to head out soon for my birthday dinner.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back