• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings aqua's search for partners!

hermialuvs

autism won today (cheering)
Hi! I'm trying to get back into the groove of roleplaying, so I'm hoping for partners who are willing to do it with me. If any of this interests you, please PM me!

ABOUT !
- Call me Aqua
- 18 year old Filipino bisexual demigirl, I use she/they pronouns
- My time zone is PST
- I have around ~6-7 years of roleplay experience and I can usually provide at least a paragraph, though I also try to write more if my partner writes more. I try my best to match my partner's length
- I write in 3rd person for roleplaying, but I may only write in 2nd person depending on whether or not I think it might be appropriate for the emotional impact of the scene lol
- Don't worry about ghosting. If you want to give an explanation and tell me that you want to drop, go ahead, but I also won't demand you to do so. I'll understand if you have personal things going on, if you feel anxious to tell me you want to drop, etc.
- I tend to play female or nonbinary characters more, however I'm also comfortable with playing male characters!
- I'm mostly comfortable playing my own OCs
- However, I might be willing to do OC x Canon depending on the canon character you want me to play, just ask. However, I'm mostly only willing to do OC x Canon if I'm playing the canon character if we can double up
- I'll admit it. I'm a sucker for romance, so a lot of the roleplays that I want to do tend to involve romance in some way or another. That doesn't mean that I'm not willing to do roleplays where romance plays little to no role at all, however I do get very easily invested in romances
- That being said, I'm willing to do any kinds of ships! MxF, FxF, MxM, FxNB, NBxNB, etc.
- I'm fine with beginner roleplayers!

REQUIREMENTS / EXPECTATIONS !
- It's easier for me to feel more comfortable and more easily invested in a roleplay if there's a lot of OOC communication and talk between us! It helps me to stick to a roleplay if I get to talk and get to know my partner well in a friendly manner
- I'd much rather prefer to roleplay with others around my same age range. At the very least, I wouldn't want to roleplay with anyone who's below 16 years old. I also don't care if my roleplay partners are a lot older than me either, so as long as you're comfortable with roleplaying with someone my age as well
- I'm willing to write and do dark topics with you so as long as it's treated sensitively, however if I feel uncomfortable with anything I'll let you know, and I expect you to respect that. In turn, please be clear about your boundaries with me as well! I'll respect your boundaries, and you'll respect mine
- Please use tone indicators with me where you think they're appropriate. I have a very difficult time with telling tone and I don't want to take things more personally or might lightly than you want me to
- I do not do any kind of RPF, do not ask me about that. References to celebrities or the like are allowed however roleplaying real people themselves is not my thing

GENRES !
Just a list of genres that I really like
- Romance
- Fantasy (high or low, dark or whimsy, I tend to like most fantasy settings)
- Urban Supernatural
- Sci-Fi
- Science-Fantasy
- Horror
- Western
Of course, I'm willing to do most genres so as long as the plot sounds interesting. I tend to be less easily invested in slice of life plots but if you insist on them I might give them a shot

FANDOMS !
- ToG/ACoTAR (I'm personally very SJM critical however I'd still probably be willing to do a roleplay in these settings!)
- RWBY
- Wings of Fire
- Warrior Cats
- Transformers
- Tolkien (anything Tolkien, from LOTR to The Hobbit to the Silmarillion)
- The Inheritance Cycle
- Percy Jackson
- Dead by Daylight
- ATLA + TLOK
- Disney/Pixar/Dreamworks stuff
- Inuyasha
- BNHA
- DC / Marvel
- Pokemon
- Devil May Cry
- Star Wars
- Hellsing
- Cookie Run
- MDZS / The Untamed
- She-Ra and the Princesses of Power (2018)
- Lego Ninjago
- SCP Foundation

FAVORITE DYNAMICS !
What the title says, these are basically some of my favorite dynamics. Mostly in a romance context, though if you want to take a different route with it then I'd be fine! Feel free to mix and match and combine some of these if you want as well
- Enemies to Lovers
- Demon x Angel
- Demon / Angel x Human (especially a priestess of sorts hehe)
- Or any kind of monster x human tbh
- Childhood Best Friends to Lovers
- Best Friends to Enemies to Lovers
- Reincarnated x Immortal
- Resurrected x Lover who lived on
- Royal x Knight
- Beauty and the Beast
- Detective x Criminal
- Superhero x Supervillain
- Big Bad x Devoted Second-in-Command
- Deity x Follower

Last edited:
hey! i'd love to hash out a percy jackson, BNHA or ToG rp (^▽^)

I'm super interested bean! < 3 would love to scheme up some sort of monster x human or light fantasy plot! feel free to send me a message. I prefer fxf pairings if thats okay? or fx(they). I consider myself semi/advanced lit but that fluctuates depending on inspiration and time! (I'm also a lil' rusty... ngl.) I'm currently freshly 20 years old (as of last November).

Hi! I'm trying to get back into the groove of roleplaying, so I'm hoping for partners who are willing to do it with me. If any of this interests you, please PM me!

ABOUT !
- Call me Aqua
- 18 year old Filipino bisexual demigirl, I use she/they pronouns
- My time zone is PST
- I have around ~6-7 years of roleplay experience and I can usually provide at least a paragraph, though I also try to write more if my partner writes more. I try my best to match my partner's length
- I write in 3rd person for roleplaying, but I may only write in 2nd person depending on whether or not I think it might be appropriate for the emotional impact of the scene lol
- Don't worry about ghosting. If you want to give an explanation and tell me that you want to drop, go ahead, but I also won't demand you to do so. I'll understand if you have personal things going on, if you feel anxious to tell me you want to drop, etc.
- I tend to play female or nonbinary characters more, however I'm also comfortable with playing male characters!
- I'm mostly comfortable playing my own OCs
- However, I might be willing to do OC x Canon depending on the canon character you want me to play, just ask. However, I'm mostly only willing to do OC x Canon if I'm playing the canon character if we can double up
- I'll admit it. I'm a sucker for romance, so a lot of the roleplays that I want to do tend to involve romance in some way or another. That doesn't mean that I'm not willing to do roleplays where romance plays little to no role at all, however I do get very easily invested in romances
- That being said, I'm willing to do any kinds of ships! MxF, FxF, MxM, FxNB, NBxNB, etc.
- I'm fine with beginner roleplayers!

REQUIREMENTS / EXPECTATIONS !
- It's easier for me to feel more comfortable and more easily invested in a roleplay if there's a lot of OOC communication and talk between us! It helps me to stick to a roleplay if I get to talk and get to know my partner well in a friendly manner
- I'd much rather prefer to roleplay with others around my same age range. At the very least, I wouldn't want to roleplay with anyone who's below 16 years old. I also don't care if my roleplay partners are a lot older than me either, so as long as you're comfortable with roleplaying with someone my age as well
- I'm willing to write and do dark topics with you so as long as it's treated sensitively, however if I feel uncomfortable with anything I'll let you know, and I expect you to respect that. In turn, please be clear about your boundaries with me as well! I'll respect your boundaries, and you'll respect mine
- Please use tone indicators with me where you think they're appropriate. I have a very difficult time with telling tone and I don't want to take things more personally or might lightly than you want me to
- I do not do any kind of RPF, do not ask me about that. References to celebrities or the like are allowed however roleplaying real people themselves is not my thing

GENRES !
Just a list of genres that I really like
- Romance
- Fantasy (high or low, dark or whimsy, I tend to like most fantasy settings)
- Urban Supernatural
- Sci-Fi
- Science-Fantasy
- Horror
- Western
Of course, I'm willing to do most genres so as long as the plot sounds interesting. I tend to be less easily invested in slice of life plots but if you insist on them I might give them a shot

FANDOMS !
- ToG/ACoTAR (I'm personally very SJM critical however I'd still probably be willing to do a roleplay in these settings!)
- RWBY
- Wings of Fire
- Warrior Cats
- Transformers
- Tolkien (anything Tolkien, from LOTR to The Hobbit to the Silmarillion)
- The Inheritance Cycle
- Percy Jackson
- Dead by Daylight
- ATLA + TLOK
- Disney/Pixar/Dreamworks stuff
- Inuyasha
- BNHA
- DC / Marvel
- Pokemon
- Devil May Cry
- Star Wars
- Hellsing
- Cookie Run
- MDZS / The Untamed
- She-Ra and the Princesses of Power (2018)
- Lego Ninjago
- SCP Foundation

FAVORITE DYNAMICS !
What the title says, these are basically some of my favorite dynamics. Mostly in a romance context, though if you want to take a different route with it then I'd be fine! Feel free to mix and match and combine some of these if you want as well
- Enemies to Lovers
- Demon x Angel
- Demon / Angel x Human (especially a priestess of sorts hehe)
- Or any kind of monster x human tbh
- Childhood Best Friends to Lovers
- Best Friends to Enemies to Lovers
- Reincarnated x Immortal
- Resurrected x Lover who lived on
- Royal x Knight
- Beauty and the Beast
- Detective x Criminal
- Superhero x Supervillain
- Big Bad x Devoted Second-in-Command
- Deity x Follower
Hello! Im sage! Im 17, and a literate roleplayer who loves horror and OOC chats! I’d love to roleplay with you, mostly anything fantasy related since thats mt favorite! If you’re up for it pm me! Have a good day!

Okay, Star Wars! Percy Jackson! And Inheritance Cycle are all fandoms I immensely love and I would be thrilled if you wanted to do either one of these. Would you like it if I sent a PM to you or do you have it covered?

im down to rp warriors or pokemon? id rather do ocs for both fandoms, if not just a completely oc based rp, with no fandoms involved!

I’d loved to do something based on either Rwby or Percy Jackson, the latter of which I’ve never done (Or Magnus chase for that matter, which I’ve just read through), but both sound extremely enticing

I would love to do something urban fantasy or childhood best friends to lovers related. though, I'm down to brainstorm

Users who are viewing this thread

Back