• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Applications: The Thing

GhastlySquash

Two Thousand Club
Rules:

1. I expect a post by the 15th of every month, and a second post by the next month. If you miss two posts, and have not talked with me, I will declare your character dead and killed by the thing. No exceptions.

2. By applying to this RP, we are a lazy-literate rp so grammatical errors aren't big, but I expect a post to be 1-2 paragraphs along with a character.

3. We are limited to eight roles. I will update roles as they are accepted.

4. Real life happens, so please message me if you need extensions or need to drop this RP.

5. Applications will be done with concept art face claims. No anime or real-life, unless you are having a hard time. If you are, please PM me and I can find a close approximate reference.

6. This will be a mystery-based RP, but combat will be handled by me with rolls from discord. As such, I expect accepted applicants to be available on discord.

7. If you understand these rules, please put "Arctic Bungalow" at the end of your application.

Roles:

1. The Captain: (Open)
Leader of the base, will be in charge of the team and assist with maintenance of the base, personnel, security, and overall operations.

2. Second-In-Command/ Doctor: (Open)
Assists the captain in all of the above, but primary role is to ensure team members are healthy and provides autopsies along with the biologist.

3. Biologist: (Open)
Expert in arctic wildlife and marine life. Assists the Doctor in checking crew health.

4. Geologist: (Open)
Expert in geological activity. Works with the Biologist often in the lab.

5. Security Officer: (Open)
Hired mercenary to provide protection from hostile wildlife as well as trained in arctic survival tactics.

6. Cook: (Open)
Manages the supplies and food for the team, as well as takes inventory of base operations.

7. Communications: (Open)
Handles all communication, radio, and computer equipment on base to ensure they are receiving a signal.

8. Engineer/Maintenance: (Open)
Handles the vehicles, maintaining expensive equipment and tools. Works with the Communications Officer.

Template: (TBA)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back