• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

fairyfawn

respectless
hey there! so, i've been craving some 1x1 roleplays! I honestly don't know what else to put here so I'll just go ahead and get to it.

ABOUT ME!:
☆ You can feel free to call me juniper, pastel, apple, juni, juju, whatever floats your boat.
☆ I am trans FtM, he/him pronouns!
☆ I am 19 years old if you're wondering.
☆ I live in the United States, my timezone is EST.
☆ Ghost friendly! You don't have to tell me if you want to drop out.
☆ Currently writing a book series.
☆ Can do at least 6+ paragraphs, will write more or less when needed.
☆ I do enjoy OOC chat whilst roleplaying though it's not entirely necessary
☆ I love making playlists, pinterest boards, and headcanons for our characters!
☆ I do have anxiety, depression, adhd, and the sorts.

ABOUT THE ROLEPLAY!:
☆ I only do romance, and I would honestly prefer slow burn.
☆ Please be patient with me! I'll be patient with you, and I would like for you to not rush me for a reply.
☆ Give me enough to work with to make a response!
☆ Help me plot! I'll share anything I might have and I'd love to hear whatever you have.
☆ I am willing to do original plots and fandom plots!
☆ Please be 17+ of age!
☆ I do character sheets and I do use faceclaims
☆ I can do any gender pairing! mxm, fxf, mxf, nbxnb, mxnb, fxnb, and more! I would like to double up though if possible!

original pairings; (bolded is who i want, if both roles are bolded then i will happily take either) i will also be happy to combine multiple pairings together as well!

guard x thief

closeted
x open

partier x studier

bodyguard
x gang leader

demon x angel

wizard x familiar

vampire
x werewolf

hacker
x investigator

athlete x mute

serial killer x medical examiner (craving!)

fisherman x merfolk

celebrity x barista

villian x hero

supernatural hunter x shapeshifter

human x demigod

human x demon

serial killer
x detective

knight x prince(ss)

prince(ss)
x messenger

human x werewolf

pirate x siren

ghost hunter x supernatural assistant

guard x mage

restaurant employee
x regular

chef x baker

fandom pairings (canon/canon or oc/oc)

Demon Slayer;;
oc x oc
tanjiro x zenitsu
zenitsu
x inosuke
inosuke x tanjiro
zenitsu x nezuko

Good Omens;;
crowley x aziraphale

Hannibal;;
hannibal x william

Harry Potter;;
oc x oc only

Among Us;;
crewmate x impostor
crewmate x crewmate
impostor x impostor

Attack on Titan;;
erwin x levi
reiner x bertholdt
eren
x armin
jean x armin
jean x marco
mikasa
x annie
sasha
x mikasa
erwin x hange
levi
x hange
oc x oc

Squid Game;;
sang-woo x ali
gi-hun x ali
oc (circle guard)
x oc (player)
oc (square guard) x oc (player)
oc (triangle guard) x oc (circle guard)
sae-byeok
x ji-yeong

Last edited:
Hi!
I'm super interested in

serial killer x medical examiner

oc x oc only

crewmate x impostor

human x werewolf

fisherman x merfolk

Hello! = )
We have some similar pairing interests!! I have some plots that would work with some of your pairings here (specifically fisherman x merfolk, though in my plot it's marine biologist x mer-creature)
Some other pairings I like of yours are: bodyguard x gang leader, vampire x werewolf, serial killer x medical examiner (though you may have to explain what you have in mind in more detail), villain x hero, supernatural hunter x shapeshifter, and human x werewolf.

I also have some pairings in the above link that you might like too-- and we can always come up with some type of mixture if we feel like it!
In my topmost status update on my profile I have two roleplay examples and character examples, in case you wanted to see those first.
If you think I'd be a good partner, just let me know and I can PM you! (or you can go ahead and PM me first!)​

Hello, I'm highly interested in
• guard x thief (I have a sci-fi fantasy thief OC for this!)
• ghost hunter x supernatural assistant (my OC is a witch, but with her abilities and usual past time, she's more of a ghost hunter anyway)
• villain x hero (my OC thinks herself an antihero vigilante, but with her kill count, she might as well be a villain. Also, she's a DC OC, but I can definitely tweak her to suit our RP)

If any of these are a-okay with you, do let me know so I can pm you! 💙💙

I have a few characters I could change to fit a lot of the oc pairings! One would work particularly well as a werewolf or shapeshifter, another could be a vampire or supernatural, and I have a self-insert that I'd be happy to change to basically anything.

I wasn't entirely planning to actually try rp for a while, but I read your post and got mega vibes, considering I'm also FtM, 18, and autistic! So I figured I'd give it a shot, I rp probably an average of 3-4 paragraphs, and slow burn sounds fun!

Are you still looking for people? I’m interested in supernatural hunter x shapeshifter or villain x hero! I’ve got characters I could use for both

Users who are viewing this thread

Back