What's new
  • If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings apple's polyamory interest check! (m/m/m)

Sub Genres
  1. Action
  2. Adventure
  3. Harry Potter
  4. LGTBQ
  5. Romance
  6. School
  7. Slice of Life
  8. Super Powers
  9. Supernatural
  10. Zombies

applecream

local smol bean
hellooooo there! I'm applecream and I've recently been craving to do some polyamory roleplays!

About Me:
You may call me apple, pastel, juniper, juju, juni or whatever floats your boat. I'm 19 years old and I am trans (he/him) and I am polyamorous! I live in the US in the EST timezone. I enjoy making Pinterest boards, Headcanons, drawings, playlists, and more about our characters! Oh... and memes too! I have anxiety and my reply rates tend to fluctuate.

Roleplay Stuff:
I have multiple ideas that can be fleshed out! For each idea, I am looking for 2 more people! I can roleplay here or on discord, and I can do ooc chat on discord or in pms. As the title states, I am only looking for m/m/m roleplays! Age preference is around 17+. I understand inactivity and low muse, and I'm patient with you as long as you're patient with me!

My Ideas:
- Zombie apocalypse survivors
- Coffee Shop
- Soulmates (bunch of ideas for this one)
- Superheroes and Supervillians
- Harry Potter OCs
- Supernaturals and Human
- Roommates
- College Partiers and the Studier
- Knights and a Prince

Apologies if this is quite short and rushed!

Last edited:

Moomba

average one punch man fan
i mean for settings i dont have a perference though if i had to pick one I'd have to say superheroes lol.

I'd be interested in
- Roommates

Out of the ones you've listed. What were some of your ideas for soulmate aus?

applecream

local smol bean
I'd be interested in
- Roommates

Out of the ones you've listed. What were some of your ideas for soulmate aus?
So these are my ideas for soulmate au

-- Soulmates who share identical marks, when physical contact is made the marks will rush to meet each other.
-- If your soulmate injured, small flowers will bloom from where they were injured at
-- Red thread of fate that is tied around the pinky, wrist, or ankle and is unbreakable
-- Whatever you write on your skin will show up on your soulmate’s skin
-- Soulmates who share the same dream
-- Black stain where your soulmates are supposed to touch you for the first time that turns into a bunch of colors once touched.
-- Soulmate AU where temperature is related to how far or how close you are to your soulmates.
-- You can taste the things your soulmate is eating or drinking and you crave it
-- First words your soulmates say to you are written somewhere on your body
-- The things your soulmates love will show up on your skin

So these are my ideas for soulmate au

-- Soulmates who share identical marks, when physical contact is made the marks will rush to meet each other.
-- If your soulmate injured, small flowers will bloom from where they were injured at
-- Red thread of fate that is tied around the pinky, wrist, or ankle and is unbreakable
-- Whatever you write on your skin will show up on your soulmate’s skin
-- Soulmates who share the same dream
-- Black stain where your soulmates are supposed to touch you for the first time that turns into a bunch of colors once touched.
-- Soulmate AU where temperature is related to how far or how close you are to your soulmates.
-- You can taste the things your soulmate is eating or drinking and you crave it
-- First words your soulmates say to you are written somewhere on your body
-- The things your soulmates love will show up on your skin
I gotta say I'm a big fan of
-flowers blooming from injury
-red thread of fate (classic)
-writing showing up on a soulmates body

I love the ideas. And I'm interested how you would conceptualize a polyamorous couple with three people for some of these though.
Would there be two red strings for each person?
Would the flowers be different to denote a different person's injury?
And hilariously enough like if you're in a group chat you just CANNOT mute, would you be able to read the conversations of the other two on your body as they communicate but you don't?

i mean for settings i dont have a perference though if i had to pick one I'd have to say superheroes lol.

Did you also have any ideas you would wanna go in for a Superhero type situation? I can definitely see a team of heroes or maybe a mix of heroes and villains playing off each other in a fun way. You have any superhero media like DC, Marvel or even Invincible that you'd wanna play off of for inspiration?

Users who are viewing this thread