• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

fairyfawn

happy days
hellooooo there! I'm applecream and I've recently been craving to do some polyamory roleplays!

About Me:
You may call me apple, pastel, juniper, juju, juni or whatever floats your boat. I'm 19 years old and I am trans (he/him) and I am polyamorous! I live in the US in the EST timezone. I enjoy making Pinterest boards, Headcanons, drawings, playlists, and more about our characters! Oh... and memes too! I have anxiety and my reply rates tend to fluctuate.

Roleplay Stuff:
I have multiple ideas that can be fleshed out! For each idea, I am looking for 2-3 more people! So basically I'll do 1x1x1 and 1x1x1x1. I can also do any gender pairing out there and am able to play any gender! I can roleplay here or on discord, and I can do ooc chat on discord or in pms. Age preference is around 17+. I understand inactivity and low muse, and I'm patient with you as long as you're patient with me!

If an idea is striked out, then that means the idea has gained enough interest.

My Ideas:
- Zombie apocalypse survivors
- Coffee Shop
- Soulmates (bunch of ideas for this one)
- Superheroes and Supervillians
- Harry Potter OCs
- Supernaturals and Human(s)
- Roommates
- College Partiers and the Studier
- Knights and a Prince

Apologies if this is quite short and rushed!

Last edited:
!! ive never really participated in a whole lot of romance rps but i’ve always wanted to get into em more! if you’re still looking for people smth with supernaturals n humans sounds like itd be fun 🥺

!! ive never really participated in a whole lot of romance rps but i’ve always wanted to get into em more! if you’re still looking for people smth with supernaturals n humans sounds like itd be fun 🥺
i would love to do supernaturals and humans with you! ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back