• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

fairyfawn

respectless
hi there! so, i'm applecream back with another interest check! so this time, i'm finding myself craving some mxm roleplays! Uhhh, i honestly don't know what else to put here haha. So I'll just get on to some things about me and such, about you and the roleplay, dealbreakers, and then the pairings!

ABOUT ME
- You may call me Juniper. Juju or Juni for short, or you can call me Pastel.
- I am 20 years old!
- I am trans, FtM, and go by he/him pronouns!
- I live in the United States, my time zone is EST.
- Polyamory friendly! I'm polyamorous myself so I'd love me some poly ships!
- Ghosting friendly!

ABOUT YOU/ROLEPLAY
- Realistic faceclaims only please!
- I do enjoy me some slowburn romance, so romance is a must for me!
- Please be 16+ of age!
- Be patient with me and I will be patient with you.
- Help with plotting please! I tell you my ideas, you tell me yours. Please don't have me carry the whole thing.
- Comfortable with OOC chatting.
- I'll do originals + 3 fandoms. I'll do OC/OC for all 3 fandoms + CC x CC for Young Royals

DEALBREAKERS
- Homophobia/Transphobia/Racism - I don't want any of this in my roleplay, at all. This is a huge dealbreaker for me so I'm out of there if any of this is shown.
- 1st Person POV - I only RP in 3rd Person POV, and I would like you to do the same.
- Unwilling to Communicate. - So, I love chatting with my partners outside of RP. I love making memes, head canons, playlists, and all that for our characters. And if we're not talking to each other and just roleplaying and only talk when plotting, I'm going to feel pretty awkward and uncomfortable.
- Impatient + Fast Replies - I am.... not a fast replier. In fact, I take my time. I get distracted pretty easily and I have a habit of procrastinating. Please do not bump me every 30 minutes - 1 hour for a reply, even if it's just OOC or IC. I'm a slow replier.
- Ignoring + Not Reading the Rules - In this case, my dealbreakers. Please read these thoroughly. Failure to do so will result in me not interacting with you.
- Just Saying 'Hi', 'Hello', or 'I'm interested.' - Just... no. When you contact me, you have to tell me what you're interested in. If you DM me saying 'Hi' and nothing else, I'm not going to interact with you.

PAIRINGS
---------------

the bolded role is the role i want, if both are bolded then i will happily take either of them.

supernatural hunter x supernatural creature

deaf
x blind

wizard x familiar

closeted
x open

vampire x werewolf

hacker x investigator

hacker x journalist

apocalyptic group leader x apocalyptic lone survivor (craving)

serial killer x detective (craving)

knight x prince

human x demigod

demon x angel

jock x mute

mute
x deaf

bodyguard
x gang leader (craving)

fisherman x merman

undercover officer x gang leader (craving)

social media influencer x barista

working single parent
x celebrity

human x demon

villain x hero

serial killer x medical examiner (craving)

hall monitor x rebel

model
x fan

gamer x fan

prince x commoner

prince
x messenger

pirate x merman

pirate
x prince (craving)

florist x gang leader

experienced serial killer x new serial killer

HARRY POTTER PAIRINGS (OC/OC ONLY)

----------------------------------------------------------------

Gryffindor x Slytherin

Ravenclaw
x Hufflepuff

Ravenclaw x Slytherin

Hufflepuff
x Gryffindor

Slytherin x Hufflepuff

Ravenclaw
x Gryffindor

AMONG US PAIRINGS (OC/OC)
----------------------------------------------

Crewmate x Impostor

Crewmate x Crewmate

Impostor x Impostor

YOUNG ROYALS PAIRINGS
-------------------------------------------

Wilhelm x Simon
OC/OC

Last edited:
Rlly like the idea of jock x mute/blind/deaf, popular tough guy tackling the fact that he's not only gay himself but is crushing on someone who could ruin his social standing

undercover officer x gang leader (craving)
love. love. I would devour this w you.

serial killer x medical examiner (craving)
beauty. hear me out: serial killer is medical examiner's coworker & they literally autopsy the victims together. medical examiner slowly growing more and more suspicious of his coworker; maybe they battle it out with scalpels at one point, who knows 😳

love. love. I would devour this w you.

beauty. hear me out: serial killer is medical examiner's coworker & they literally autopsy the victims together. medical examiner slowly growing more and more suspicious of his coworker; maybe they battle it out with scalpels at one point, who knows 😳
djfhjdhdjd i love the idea you have for serial killer x medical examiner, feel free to PM me

If you're still open to the serial killer x detective idea I'd love to discuss it further!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back