Realistic Picture of Your Character

Name:

Nickname(s):

Grade:

Sexuality:
{Anything is allowed}

Scholarship Student or Not?:

Mode of Transportation:
{How do they get to the main building? Skateboard? Bicycle? Walking? Cars are not allowed on campus}

Schedule: {Seven Classes}

Dorm Number: {Don't worry about this, I'll assign it to you}

Apparel: {What you wear on the weekends or similar to how you personalize your uniform}

Clubs/Sports:

Crush:

Personality:

Bio:
{One paragraph}

Other: {Anything else? No animals allowed in the dorms.}

Make sure your read the rules in the Overview.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2aed8e8133e87cf46017c092922ba440.jpg

Applegate is Truth

Name: Nobel Graceland

Grade: 12th~Senior

Sexuality: Bisexual

Scholarship Student or Not?: Scholarship Student

Mode of Transportation: Bicycle

Schedule: 1: Orchestra

2: AP English IV

3: Advanced Creative Writing

Lunch

4: Trigonometry

5: AP Psychology

6: AP Chemistry

7: Advanced Computer Science

Apparel:

{Will be edited as the story progresses}

Uniform Alterations

Weekend Clothing

Weekend Clothing

Weekend Clothing

Clubs/Sports:

Creative Writing: Monday

Computer Club: Wednesday

A Capella Choir: Tuesday

In the spring, she plays tennis.

Crush: None yet...

Personality: She is a distanced girl that has a hard time paying attention to anything for too long. She is quiet, stating things quite bluntly at times, usually forgetting how it will affect people's emotions. This makes it difficult to make friends along with her inability to fully trust people. She keeps up an emotionless facade, sometimes scaring people away or leading them to believe she thinks she's better than all of them. She is also loyal and trustworthy, never turning her back on those her need her. Because she is quiet and is very observant, noticing things other people brush off. If she puts her mind to something, she is not easily deterred. Sometimes, she can be a bit boring, spending the majority of her time lost in thought, observing, or reading. Because she always has a book on her, she tends to use it as a blunt weapon when people are being idiots or right before a fight gets too physical. She has a certain weakness for helpless animals and often times stops to help them (they always seem to trust her). Nobel is multi-talented, learning quickly. She is an average student, though she could be top in her class if she tried (same with athletics).

Bio:

When Nobel was very young, she was abandoned by her parents and taken in by their cousins, Tallia and Nick Graceland. Although they were very loving and cared a great deal about Nobel, they were frequently preoccupied with their jobs in the military. From a young age, Nobel was shown to be intelligent and a quick learner. She fell in love with playing tennis and singing and Tallia and Nick embraced her appreciation for extracurricular activities by placing her in classes. They were not extremely wealthy, but Nobel was their only charge, so they had no problem affording them, along with a nanny for Nobel. Unfortunately, Nobel did not seem to make friends easily. In fact, many of the kids bullied her, taking advantage of her small stature and gentle disposition. Nobel turned to books and animals to shoo away her craving for friends. When she was in eighth grade, Nobel had a discussion with her foster parents about Merriam. They were reluctant at first, but finally agreed. Nobel sent in her scholarship submission and was given a reply four weeks later. To her surprise, she'd been accepted into the school and into Applegate House. She is determined for Applegate to win the Point Game before she graduates.

Other:

Because her foster parents are in the military, Nobel knows basic MMA and karate.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MV5BMTQwNTk5OTQ4N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwOTIwMzQwMDE@._V1_SX640_SY720_.jpg

Applegate is Truth

Name: Paxton Sebastian

Nickname: Pax

Grade: 9th-Freshman

Sexuality: Closet Homosexual

Scholarship Student or Not?: No

Mode of Transportation: Walking

Schedule:

1: World History

2: French I

3: Physics I

Lunch

4: Art I

5: English I

6: Advanced Physical Education

7: Algebra I

Dorm Number:

Apparel:

Weekend Clothes

Clubs/Sports:

School Play

Art Club

Rock Music Club

Crush: N/A

Personality: He's usually a very cheerful and optimistic individual in spite of his past hardships and misgivings. Actually, it is because of his past that he's much more understanding and considerate of others, though he's also grown a protective streak as a result of losing those he loved when he was younger, having grown determined to protect those he loves and cares about even at the expense of his own well-being. Pax usually hopes for the best in a bad situation and has a tendency to make light of serious situations, but he, himself, can admit when things are bad and knows when action needs to be taken. Pax is quite sociable and outgoing, willing to mingle and meet new people, and go to parties or hang out with friends in his freetime. In spite of this, he can be somewhat cold, aloof, and overall indifferent when around people he doesn't like, sometimes giving them the impression that he isn't a very good or bright person; however, his test grades show he is above average in intelligence, but he doesn't think of himself as being smart or superior to others. Pax is very nice, caring, easy-going, and even a bit restless, rarely ever seeming tired or drained unless having exerted a lot of energy. He doesn't like to see other people upset and he will try to cheer them up, unless they are someone he dislikes. Pax doesn't care much for conflict. He prefers to think things through and plan out what to do, being more level-headed than most boys his age.

Bio:

Pax was born to an average man and woman by the names of Ken and Mary. The first couple years of his life were happy, normal. Then, Ken got laid off. He started drinking and, being the abusive drunk he is, started abusing Mary, who would only let it happen to make sure he didn't hurt Pax. Those three years were the worst of Pax's life. He was six when his mother met Grayson Sebastian, a wealthy lawyer. She began seeing him despite being married to Ken. Grayson treated Pax like his own son whenever they were together. It took a few years, but Grayson finally got Mary out of her marriage. Two months later, Grayson and Mary tied the knot. Pax was happy. He changed his last name to his step-father's and left behind all thoughts of his biological father. Last year, Grayson brought up Merriam, where he went for high school. To be honest, Paxton was happy to oblige. It was a great opportunity and if it made Grayson and his mom happy, it made him happy too.​

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh my gosh! I need to join this. Please reserve me a spot for a girl character ^.^ I will probably fill it out tomorrow and if I'm too busy then on Tuesday.

barbara-palvin-in-white-dress_145791-480x360.jpg

Applegate is thruth

Name: Elizabeth Blackwell

Nickname(s): Liz

Grade: Senior

Sexuality: Straight

Scholarship Student or Not?: Not

Mode of Transportation: Skateboard

Schedule:

1: Calculus

2: AP English IV

3: AP psychology

4: Advanced spanish

5: Physical education

6: Yearbook

7: Advanced creative writing

Dorm Number:

Apparel:

Weeked clothes:

3d53c427fd1dc86b367c3a56a0994298.jpg

156bfbc02681805726dd7e5e78ab5063.jpg

Clubs/Sports:

Monday:

Creative writing

School play

Thursday:

Rock music club

Crush: No one

Personality: Elizabeth is rebellious and she is not afraid to break any rule if she thinks that rule is stupid or unnecesary. She is a daredevil and likes taking risks and she is really smart, Elizabeth might seem a bit cold when you meet her and mean but she is a very loyal and caring friend once you get to know her and she is very confident. She loves rock music and is very talented, she also loves writing and photography and she loves art and slow motion movies.

Bio: Elizabeth grew up with her parents and a sister who loved each other with all of their hearts, they were a really wealthy family and they were really happy until a terrible thing happened. A thief entered the home and her parents decided it would be a good idea to investigate with a knife as their only weapon. Sadly, the guy had a gun and killed Elizabeth´s parents and her sister. Elizabeth was shot in the shoulder but luckily she survived and the guy is now in jail. Elizabeth was forced to move with her uncle and has lived with him for 3 years. Elizabeth was always bullied in school because of her hobbies and the death of her parents but that made her a strong girl and she doesent give a crap about what others think about her.

Other:
{Anything else? No animals allowed in the dorms.}

*Applegate is Truth*

17631867ad56cd2b8eaff2a923cf44ff.jpg

Name: Andrew Collins

Nickname(s): Andy/Drew

Grade: Junior

Sexuality: {Heterosexual}

Mode of Transportation: {Skateboard}

Schedule: 1. Calculus

2. American Literature and Advanced Composition

3. AP Chemistry

4. AP U.S. History I

5. Advanced Spanish

6. Advanced Physical Education

7. Dance

Apparel: http://www.dastylish.com/wp-content...for-men-boards-board-by-katie-hall-dmards.jpg[/URL]Weekend Wear

Clubs/Sports: Monday: Drill Teem

Tuesday: Gay-Straight Alliance

Friday: Student Government

Basketball in the Winter

Crush: N/A

Personality: Andrew is a very mysterious and quiet boy. He doesn't joke around much, and he is very serious. However, Drew doesn't take his education very seriously because he was forced to come here. He receives a little above average grades, which is impressive with his hard classes and lack of effort. His passion resides in sports and student government. Drew is a natural born leader and competitor.

Bio: Andrew was adopted into a happy and blessed family. There were no problems, no hitches. He is the only child, which made him lonely and reclusive. Even with his happy and lavish life, Drew could never find his place. His biological parents left him on the sidewalk by orphanage when he was born. Drew never let it get to his head though. What was the point of finding his parents when they didn't want him? His adoptive parents forced him into this new school to gain friends and learn interests. It wasn't like the tuition was a problem. Now, Andrew knows that no one wants him in their life. Shipping him off to a boarding school was just the beginning.

Other: {Anything else? No animals allowed in the dorms.}

Just a warning: I do not, in no way, shape or form, understand the American schooling system. If there's any mistakes, I'm sorry. But I am very, very British indeed.

~ Applegate is truth ~

140201+ayaka+1.jpg

Name:

Hana Stattling

Grade:

Female

Sexuality:

Bisexual

Scholarship Student or Not?:

Yes

Mode of Transportation:

Walking

Schedule:

Pre-Calculus (advanced)

English II

Biology I

World History II

Japanese II

Advanced Creative Writing

Competitive dance

Dorm Number:

Apparel:

Weekend Wear

Clubs/Sports:

Monday

Book Club

Friday

Student Government

Saturday

School Paper

Crush:

T B A

Personality:

Hana is reasonably quiet and hardworking. She isn't afraid to put herself forward for the tasks that nobody else wants to do. She's very confident in everything she does and is not easily impressed. She got in on a scholarship and intends to make the most of the opportunity she's been given. She doesn't like anyone too noisy. She doesn't like breaking school rules but will do so, if she has no other choice.

Bio:

Hana's life is considerably ordinary. Her parents are happily married and don't have any problems. Her parents both have well paying jobs and their family can get buy fairly easily. She has two older sisters, Ayaka and Emiko, who are both incredibly clever. Hana has always been jealous of the fact that before she was born, her family lived in Japan where her mother originated from. They moved shortly before she was born. She's been fascinated with Japanese culture since and has her mind set on living in Japan one day. She worked hard to get her scholarship at the school. She didn't have many friends at home because she was quiet, so she wasn't that bothered about leaving. Hana does miss her family sometimes though.​

d8b3895e802ab28a248533053cc76f76.jpg

~Name~

Autumn Miller

~Nickname(s)~

A couple of her friends call her Auttie occasionally.

~Age~

~Grade~

Junior

~Gender~

Female

~Sexuality~

Straight

~Scholarship Student or Not?~

She is not.

~Mode of Transportation~

Bicycle

~Schedule~

1. Orchestra

2. Advanced Literature and Advanced Composition

3. Pre Calculus

4. Chemistry

5. AP U.S. History I

6. AP Art

7. Horseback Riding

(I'm not sure about the order; classes that match someone else's should correspond, right? I just put it in order of what was on the courses information.)

~Dorm Number~

~Apparel~

https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/1_mU_QzbeBJqNaDOzZXq4aQV9chJ-IknVBZfO9G-SNwg/edit?usp=sharing

Uniform Personalizations

https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/1_mU_QzbeBJqNaDOzZXq4aQV9chJ-IknVBZfO9G-SNwg/edit?usp=sharing

Weekend outfit

http://www.polyvore.com/autumn_weekend_outfit/set?id=138954989&p=2#scroll_position=6441

http://www.polyvore.com/autumn_weekend_outfit/set?id=138954989&p=2#scroll_position=644

http://www.polyvore.com/autumn_weekend_outfit/set?id=1389589172

http://www.polyvore.com/autumn_weekend_outfit/set?id=138958917

http://www.polyvore.com/autumn_weekend_outfit/set?id=1389668783

http://www.polyvore.com/autumn_weekend_outfit/set?id=138966878

http://www.polyvore.com/autumn_weekend_outfit/set?id=138974899#scroll_position=5004

http://www.polyvore.com/autumn_weekend_outfit/set?id=138974899#scroll_position=500

~Clubs/Sports~

Clubs

All Strings Orchestra

School Play

Art Club

Sports

Volleyball in the fall

Ice skating in the winter

~Crush~

None as of yet.

~Personality~

Autumn is known to have remarkably abstract thoughts and considers there to be a deeper meaning behind absolutely everything. She often spends large amounts of time merely thinking and occupying herself with only that. She daydreams often and is easily distracted, especially when presented with nothing that she finds interesting. There is always an air of calmness and patience to Autumn, and she's frequently found as the mediator of arguments. She always does her best to see situations from the perspectives of other people and avoids disputes of her own at all costs. She can, however, be seen as nosy, although truly she just wants to help. She's a congenial and peaceful person but can at times be aloof, particularly when her emotions are more extreme than usual or when she is in deep thought. She can also seem a little bossy and condescending as well even if the subject matter is not one with which she is familiar.

Although she is laid-back and levelheaded on the outside, her emotions are incredibly vivid when expressing feeling through art. She is passionate in many of her hobbies including playing the violin, an activity that she has been serious about for many years, figure skating, and painting. Autumn is an extremely artistic and expressive person not through words or everyday body language but in what she is passionate about. She is not only impassioned through her hobbies but also through her views on the environment. Her feelings about the environment and the treatment of nonhuman animals are immensely strong; she believes that the humans are destroying the earth and also that global warming is indeed a severe threat to civilization. She believes that nonhuman animals are given much less rights than she thinks that they deserve, and is utterly angered by discrimination of them and animal cruelty. To her it is no better to discriminate black cats than it is to discriminate a certain race. Autumn is an exceptionally environmental person and often participates in associations designed to protect the environment and the rights of nonhuman animals.

~Bio~

Autumn was born into a mediocre family - nowhere near rich but not in poverty either. Her only sibling consisted of a twin sister, Summer Miller, who was not at all identical to her although they shared some similar facial features. Summer's hair was light blonde and only slightly wavy, and her eyes were hazel. Their parents loved both of them very much. Wanting them both to have successful lives, they signed them up for violin classes as well as ballet classes at the age of four, even though their income was rather insufficient. Autumn, however, was uninterested in ballet. After watching the Winter Olympics closely for the first time, she decided that she wanted to be a figure skater, and it was two years of constant begging that finally convinced her parents to allow her to quit ballet and take figure skating lessons instead. Eventually, Autumn grew to become an outstanding violinist, whereas her twin sister Summer excelled in ballet and loved it very much. Autumn was not quite as serious about figure skating as she was for the violin; she figure skated more for pleasure. By the time they entered high school, their parents decided that they wanted at least one of them to go to a good boarding school but definitely was not making any progress on their income. They would only have enough money to send one of them to a nice private school. So they agreed that they would send the one of the two twins who was doing better in school by their junior year. Both Autumn and Summer wanted this opportunity really badly. After two years, it was Autumn with the higher GPA. Her math and science skills were slightly below average, and Summer's was just about average, but it was her proficiency in English and history that made the difference. For her junior year Autumn was sent to Merriam Boarding School while her sister looked on with envy. Although Autumn regretted leaving her sister behind, she valued a successful future and was looking forward to the experience, all the while promising to keep in touch with family as often as possible.

~Other~

Applegate Is Truth :3

@Opallies take your time. ^.^ Oh, and Orchestra is first hour.

If you know anyone that might be interested in this RP, feel free to tag them. ^.^

Okay! Thanks for letting me know, I'll change that x)

I might have to finish it tomorrow because I have a lab report to do right now xP Okay I'll keep that in mind :3

Opallies said:
d8b3895e802ab28a248533053cc76f76.jpg
~Name~

Autumn Miller

~Nickname(s)~

A couple of her friends call her Auttie occasionally.

~Age~

~Grade~

Junior

~Gender~

Female

~Sexuality~

Straight

~Scholarship Student or Not?~

She is not.

~Mode of Transportation~

Bicycle

~Schedule~

1. Orchestra

2. American Literature and Advanced Composition

3. Chemistry

4. AP U.S. History I

5. Horseback Riding

6. Pre Calculus

7. AP Art

(I'm not sure about the order; classes that match someone else's should correspond, right? I just put it in order of what was on the courses information.)

~Dorm Number~

To be determined

~Apparel~

Uniform Personalizations

Weekend outfit

http://www.polyvore.com/autumn_weekend_outfit/set?id=138954989&p=2#scroll_position=6441

http://www.polyvore.com/autumn_weekend_outfit/set?id=138954989&p=2#scroll_position=644

http://www.polyvore.com/autumn_weekend_outfit/set?id=1389589172

http://www.polyvore.com/autumn_weekend_outfit/set?id=138958917

http://www.polyvore.com/autumn_weekend_outfit/set?id=1389668783

http://www.polyvore.com/autumn_weekend_outfit/set?id=138966878

http://www.polyvore.com/autumn_weekend_outfit/set?id=138974899#scroll_position=5004

http://www.polyvore.com/autumn_weekend_outfit/set?id=138974899#scroll_position=500

~Clubs/Sports~

Clubs

All Strings Orchestra

School Play

Art Club

Sports

Volleyball in the fall

Ice skating in the winter

~Crush~

None as of yet.

~Personality~

Autumn is known to have remarkably abstract thoughts and considers there to be a deeper meaning behind absolutely everything. She often spends large amounts of time merely thinking and occupying herself with only that. She daydreams often and is easily distracted, especially when presented with nothing that she finds interesting. There is always an air of calmness and patience to Autumn, and she's frequently found as the mediator of arguments. She always does her best to see situations from the perspectives of other people and avoids disputes of her own at all costs. She can, however, be seen as nosy, although truly she just wants to help. She's a congenial and peaceful person but can at times be aloof, particularly when her emotions are more extreme than usual or when she is in deep thought. She can also seem a little bossy and condescending as well even if the subject matter is not one with which she is familiar.

Although she is laid-back and levelheaded on the outside, her emotions are incredibly vivid when expressing feeling through art. She is passionate in many of her hobbies including playing the violin, an activity that she has been serious about for many years, figure skating, and painting. Autumn is an extremely artistic and expressive person not through words or everyday body language but in what she is passionate about. She is not only impassioned through her hobbies but also through her views on the environment. Her feelings about the environment and the treatment of nonhuman animals are immensely strong; she believes that the humans are destroying the earth and also that global warming is indeed a severe threat to civilization. She believes that nonhuman animals are given much less rights than she thinks that they deserve, and is utterly angered by discrimination of them and animal cruelty. To her it is no better to discriminate black cats than it is to discriminate a certain race. Autumn is an exceptionally environmental person and often participates in associations designed to protect the environment and the rights of nonhuman animals.

~Bio~

Autumn was born into a mediocre family - nowhere near rich but not in poverty either. Her only sibling consisted of a twin sister, Summer Miller, who was not at all identical to her although they shared some similar facial features. Summer's hair was light blonde and only slightly wavy, and her eyes were hazel. Their parents loved both of them very much. Wanting them both to have successful lives, they signed them up for violin classes as well as ballet classes at the age of four, even though their income was rather insufficient. Autumn, however, was uninterested in ballet. After watching the Winter Olympics closely for the first time, she decided that she wanted to be a figure skater, and it was two years of constant begging that finally convinced her parents to allow her to quit ballet and take figure skating lessons instead. Eventually, Autumn grew to become an outstanding violinist, whereas her twin sister Summer excelled in ballet and loved it very much. Autumn was not quite as serious about figure skating as she was for the violin; she figure skated more for pleasure. By the time they entered high school, their parents decided that they wanted at least one of them to go to a good boarding school but definitely was not making any progress on their income. They would only have enough money to send one of them to a nice private school. So they agreed that they would send the one of the two twins who was doing better in school by their junior year. Both Autumn and Summer wanted this opportunity really badly. After two years, it was Autumn with the higher GPA. Her math and science skills were slightly below average, and Summer's was just about average, but it was her proficiency in English and history that made the difference. For her junior year Autumn was sent to Merriam Boarding School while her sister looked on with envy. Although Autumn regretted leaving her sister behind, she valued a successful future and was looking forward to the experience, all the while promising to keep in touch with family as often as possible.

~Other~

Applegate Is Truth :3
I updated it :) Sorry it took so long, I've been really busy lately!

Also, I suggest posting a recruitment thread in the Roleplay Recruitment section ^.^

~Applegate Is Truth~

capture-20131116-141647.png

Name: Finn Wilhem

Nickname(s): Zepp (Only close friends)

Grade: Senior

Sexuality: Gay

Mode of Transportation: Running

Schedule:

Geometry

Biology II

Basic English III

Home Economics

AP U.S. History I

Physical Education

Dorm Number:

Apparel:

5d007177ebcde5098031a124c208b846.jpg

Clubs/Sports:

Art Club and Boys Soccer

Crush:

TBA

Personality:

Finn is what most people call a horror film fanatic. He loves all types of horror movies and know all about them. He has a laid back feeling. When around him you have a bubbly feeling. He has a good sense of humor and is almost never down in the dumps. Finn makes jokes about everything and can almost never keep a serious tone. He is the exact oppisite of quiet and speaks all and only what is on his mind. Finn has a horrbile ability to lie and has only lied a few times in his life.

Bio: Finn was born to your avarge first class family. He was the middle child and had two sisters and a brother.

When finn was only seven his mother left him and he was raised by his dad most his life. He mad lots of friends and became quite popular at school. When he was fourteen he, his father and his little brother were driving through town when a drunk driver slammed into the car at high speeds and sent his father into a comma. Ever since Finn has been missing a father figure. He joined the boys soccer team and now plays soccer regularly and became the MVP on his school team.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back