App Feedback Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
People have mentioned how clicking a notification takes you to the thread not the post, but I have something to add to that. When I try to scroll down to the bottom, if I go too fast, it resets me to the top. Too fast is anything more than reading speed.
What phone/system?

My app just crashed while i was writing a response to someone in a conversation. Everything was deleted, which kinda sucks. Is there a way to implement an autosave draft like on the full site?

Also I'm on iPhone 6, iOS 10.3 i think

The glitch concerning liking posts and the username being presented is also appearing on my Android phone.

My app just crashed while i was writing a response to someone in a conversation. Everything was deleted, which kinda sucks. Is there a way to implement an autosave draft like on the full site?

I had the same thing occur to me. I blamed it on moving too fast through the app, but then again things like that should get fixed and tweaked. (Not trying to be pushy..)

I had the same thing occur to me. I blamed it on moving too fast through the app, but then again things like that should get fixed and tweaked. (Not trying to be pushy..)
My phone crashes apps frequently, so I'm not bothered with it. But an auto save future would be great

I know the app is new and I'm just trying to help, so what I think should be fixed are the crashes I guess(it hasn't crashed on me yet but I just read a whole bunch of people complaining about it), I think it needs a theme changer, obviously the coding needs to be fixed and stuff, I can't customize my profile yet. Also I think it's just my internet since I'm using my data and not wifi but my convos loaded really slowly

I know the app is new and I'm just trying to help, so what I think should be fixed are the crashes I guess(it hasn't crashed on me yet but I just read a whole bunch of people complaining about it), I think it needs a theme changer, obviously the coding needs to be fixed and stuff, I can't customize my profile yet. Also I think it's just my internet since I'm using my data and not wifi but my convos loaded really slowly
I also just went to the site and it was showing me notifications I had already checked from the app and saying they weren't checked. just a little thing bust still trying to be helpful.

Im on Android and right now and have had some situation, i press on a notificación of being quoted and the app it amidiatly say that is stop working, only sending me back to the main page

This keeps happening on iPhone.

It shows my name for other people liking my post.

IMG_2028.PNG

The app keeps crashing, freezing, and and the threads won't display as well

I am on iOS - iPhone 7 to be exact, and plan to go through the app from the top. Because of this, if I state something already known, I'm sorry. Red is a problem of some variety, and Green is good.

I'm weird and really like QC.

App crashed: 3 times + - App continues to crash repeatedly and consistently when scrolling down a certain amount in inbox. It loads once, then on the second load crashes.
  • Opening the app takes you immediately to the Wall of your profile. This seems like a fine opening to me, and is generally alright.
    • Scrolling up quickly can make the app lag somewhat and almost freeze.
    • Like, Reply, and Report are all clearly visible and easy to press.
    • When pressing Like on another person's old post on my wall, the desktop site told me "kinadra liked your status," which is odd considering it was a message from someone else on my wall, and also strange because there is no equivalent on the desktop version.
    • Clicking on Profile on the menu only takes me to my wall, and clicking my photo or anything else does nothing to take me to any other part of my profile.
  • Clicking on Forums from the menu works well. I like the fact that the forum lists are collapsible. All items are there and in the same order as on the site.
  • The inbox seems functional at first glance, but see note at top about app crashing.
    • BBC code in messages does not work, but this is already a known issue.
  • New Posts/Recent Posts is functional and looks attractive, but the difference between New and Recent seems negligible.
  • Notifications takes forever to load and does not show all notification that I have gotten. On top of this, clicking on the single notification that does show up does nothing whatsoever. This single notification is one that does not exist on the desktop site as well.
  • Logging out works well and quite quickly! I thought it would ask me if I wanted to first, but it didn't, which is fine too.
Hopefully this helps at least a little bit! I really enjoy doing this, so if ever you want me to again, or go check something more in depth, I'm more than willing to. :)

Not sure if this has already been mentioned, but I'm not fond of the fact that there's no distinction in the inbox over whether there's a new reply to a message or not. A dot next to the message or highlighted text or something would make the inbox a lot more functional, so I wouldn't have to go through messages to see if there are new replies.

I'd also like to request little alerts of some kind; you know how on the full site, we get the little red numbers that tell us that we have new messages/alerts? I'd like that in the app, and also on the app icon on my home screen. Helps to alert me and remind me that there's something I need to look at.

The app keeps crashing, freezing, and and the threads won't display as well

Could you please be more specific in what you were doing before the app crashed? :3

I went to my alerts, and clicked on the first alert, and the app attempted to load the thread. The borders loaded, but the thread showed a white screen. Tapping anything doesn't work, and I have to close the app to get back to any menues.

IMG_2030.PNG

Not sure if this has already been mentioned, but I'm not fond of the fact that there's no distinction in the inbox over whether there's a new reply to a message or not. A dot next to the message or highlighted text or something would make the inbox a lot more functional, so I wouldn't have to go through messages to see if there are new replies.

I'd also like to request little alerts of some kind; you know how on the full site, we get the little red numbers that tell us that we have new messages/alerts? I'd like that in the app, and also on the app icon on my home screen. Helps to alert me and remind me that there's something I need to look at.
IOS or Android?

iPhone 5 running iOS 10.3.2, here is what I've found
  • BUG: Opening inbox from start shows no messages and then crashes
  • BUG: Opening a thread from a notification might load a message, and then freeze (applies to iOS banner notifications, as well as scrolling into notifications section in app and opening thread)
  • FEATURE: I can post to my wall!
  • FEATURE: I can navigate to threads!
  • IRRITATING: Replies for this thread take forever to load
  • BUG: Put phone to sleep while open viewing above thread, reopened it and the phone wouldn't log in, and then app crashes and phone logs in
  • IRRITATING: "Fetching Forums" with the spinny thing :( Maybe a cleaner loading animation in the future?
  • FEATURE: At least we have an app!

Android update being pushed out that should fix a lot of the crashing. Update to it when you see it. (Might take a few hours for the whole world to see it on the Playstore.)

I'm on an Android, and I'm not entirely sure what you mean by operating system, but it's the LG V10 with AT&T.
I have my page online set to The Night Life (Color Me Dark), and the app is very bright in comparison. I know there was a request for themes with IOS, but I'm on Android, so I thought I would put this in there. Other than that, loving the app!

I can't even log on, it opens just fine when I put the user and password there's nothing happening. I can click new user? I don't know if this just means my password is wrong or smth but if so I'm not even getting a message. I'm using android

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back