• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Apolleux

Diggin' it
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Apollosdigsite.png

Hi! My name is Apollo, I'm 24, and this is a general 'looking for' thread! I'm here to dig up some pals!

Rules n' Regulations:
-Adults only. I'm not comfortable roleplaying with minors.
-Keep it SFW! Follow all site rules.
-No bigots, thanks!
-Please message below and PM me if you're interested in interacting.
-Please let me know your limits, triggers, squicks, etc!

Preferences:
-Third or second person, present tense, prose format only, please! E.g: "He raises his hand to wave."
-At least a solid paragraph per response is preferred!
-I like to loosely pre-plan a direction- eg, a prompt or concept. I like writing starters!

Fandoms:
I'm not huge into roleplaying in-fandom, but there are a few i'm interested in:
-Zelda (although my knowledge base is primarily BotW centred)
-Alien, Predator, AvP

Genres and Flavours:
Slice-of-life, Horror, Sci-fi, Fantasy-- I'm a big fan of 'meet the monster', cryptid reveal type stuff! I prefer to play monstrous characters. If I do romance, it's gotta be queer. I'm a queer writer, and so most of my characters are too. I prefer to play masc or androgynous characters.

In short: Got a monster, want them to kiss another monster? Hit me up!

Prompts and Starters:
This link will take you to a google document with the pre-written starters I regularly reuse. If any tempt you, please feel free to shoot me a DM!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back