• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Trektek

Happy Necromancer
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
The darkness of space is all around us now. Circling further and faster is the dark abyss. Far below us is the ruins of our society and our homeworld. The end of civilization as we knew it. We destroyed it all with our careless squabbling and warfare, never being able to find common ground long enough for true everlasting peace. Instead, we have led to our destruction and the end of all that we have ever held dear. All that remains are the few thousands that managed to take shelter in or get to the stations in orbit made by the various countries and organizations, carrying the hope of mankind and possibly the future of the human race as a whole. Can we all band together long enough to secure a new home on Mars or venture further outside of our solar system? Or will we all continue to destroy our species until there is nothing left. Only time will tell.

This RP is a post apocalyptic adventure taking place in various stations that are in orbit around Earth or the Moon. Everyone will be forming their own societies, either based from a country who sent their best up above to survive the coming nuclear holocaust or some corporate escape for the truly wealthy. The possibilities are endless.

The year is 2156, 20 years after a World War that destroyed the world and the only survivors arrived or fled into space on various stations. You are leading one of these stations in either alliances or warfare to secure your supremacy and the survival of your people.

If people start showing interest in this, I'll put up a Character sheet for you burgeoning space station.

Wonderful. Here is the Character Sheet

Never did a nation building rp before, feels like here's a good chance to try it out.

I'm willing to have a prexisting alliance with other stations to act as a combat ally considering there might be those who have little to none defensive capabilities.

I'm willing to have a prexisting alliance with other stations to act as a combat ally considering there might be those who have little to none defensive capabilities.

I feel like my station might seek out an alliance with yours, perhaps an exchange of services? My station could provide food for your station's stores, provided your station defends mine against potential threats.

I feel like my station might seek out an alliance with yours, perhaps an exchange of services? My station could provide food for your station's stores, provided your station defends mine against potential threats.
I could definitely see that working as it's very beneficial to both stations. Cause my station is gonna be a powerhouse

Sounds like a fantastic idea. Why don't you go ahead and write up a character sheet on the character sheet page. :-D

First post up. :)

this looks cool!!

May i make a smaller outpost? one that maybe shouldn't be there?? I thought that might be cool :33

Absolutely. Fill out a character sheet and as soon as it gets approved, you can write in the IC thread. :-)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back