• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here

Trektek

Happy Necromancer
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Turn 0

Drip.
Drip.
Drip.
Drip.

The water splashed on the ground and jumped up at the man's face. Where was he? When was he? He moved his hands up to his face. And a better question....who was he? He pulled himself up from the cold hard floor and realized that he was in a dimly lit room. It all seemed so familiar. There was a series of computer systems that were smashed and the room seemed very damp as though it were like this for a long time.

The man looked down at himself and saw that he was wearing a suit that was a bit soiled from laying on the wet ground and the surrounding dirt. He wasn't sure about much, but he was certain that something must have happened. Things were different than before, not that he knew what before was. Just that something felt wrong and different as though everything about what and who he was changed.

One of the cracked computer screens flickered to life and he was drawn to it. It was like an almost hypnotic pull that caused him to sit down in the seat. He felt in his jacket pocket and there it was, even though he didn't know, a cigar. Almost absentmindedly, he took it out with an accompanying lighter and lit it as he looked over the screen. He saw cameras that were looking at various locations.

It was time to look them over. It wasn't like he had anything else to do...….

-----------------------------

The year is 2156, 20 years after a World War that destroyed the world and the only survivors arrived or fled into space on various stations. You are leading one of these stations in either alliances or warfare to secure your supremacy and the survival of your people.

The darkness of space is all around us now. Circling further and faster is the dark abyss. Far below us is the ruins of our society and our homeworld. The end of civilization as we knew it. We destroyed it all with our careless squabbling and warfare, never being able to find common ground long enough for true everlasting peace. Instead, we have led to our destruction and the end of all that we have ever held dear. All that remains are the few thousands that managed to take shelter in or get to the stations in orbit made by the various countries and organizations, carrying the hope of mankind and possibly the future of the human race as a whole. Can we all band together long enough to secure a new home on Mars or venture further outside of our solar system? Or will we all continue to destroy our species until there is nothing left. Only time will tell.

---------------------------------------

For this RP you can take 3 actions a turn such as checking you weapon stockpile, building something new, or launching a shuttlecraft.

Kimona Kimona , The_split_Nation The_split_Nation , Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 , StaidFoal StaidFoal , Tempestus Tempestus

[class=tag] display: inline; margin-top: 10px; padding: 0px 0px 2px 4px; color: #085f63; font-size: 12px; font-family: Playfair Display; [/class] [class name=tab] box-sizing: border-box; width: 30px; height: 30px; text-align: center; font-family: Arial; font-size: 10px; color: #333; margin: 1px; padding-top: 7px; background: #f7f7f7; border-radius: 5px; border: 1px solid #e6e6e6; transition: all .5s ease-in-out; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [class name=selectedtab] box-sizing: border-box; width: 30px; height: 30px; text-align: center; font-family: Arial; font-size: 10px; color: #fff; margin: 1px; padding-top: 7px; background: #49beb7; border-radius: 5px; border: 1px solid #49beb7; transition: all .5s ease-in-out; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [class name=tab state=hover] border: 1px solid #49beb7; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [class name=titleslide] font-family: Times New Roman; text-align: center; font-size: 30px; box-sizing: border-box; [/class] [script class=tab on=click] hide tabcontents hide titleslide removeClass selectedtab tab set currentTab (getText) if (eq ${currentTab} 01) (addClass selectedtab tabone) if (eq ${currentTab} 02) (addClass selectedtab tabtwo) if (eq ${currentTab} 03) (addClass selectedtab tabthree) if (eq ${currentTab} 04) (addClass selectedtab tabfour) if (eq ${currentTab} 01) (show tabcontentsone) if (eq ${currentTab} 02) (show tabcontentstwo) if (eq ${currentTab} 03) (show tabcontentsthree) if (eq ${currentTab} 04) (show tabcontentsfour) [/script]
IK-37
[div class="tab tabone"]01
[div class="tab tabtwo"]02
[div class="tab tabthree"]03[/div] [div class="tab tabfour"]04[/div] [/div][/div]
Jarred Iavarone
Main IK-37 Leader
[div class="tabcontents tabcontentsone"]
[div class=tag]Vance Askvig

[div class=tag]||
A dark haired male was sitting, legs crossed in a darkened room. This room happened to be the navigation deck of the ship and where a large portion of the important work was done. Despite no lighting apparatuses being turned on, the room was still dimly visible with the lights of computers and electronics used to power and fly the ship. The male had his back to the room, cords sticking out of his arm and from his head and neck. He was hooked up to the ship currently, plotting their course as they flew. He didn't unhook often from the ship, but when he did, it wasn't for too long.
[div class=tag]||
The doors to the deck opened, letting light filter in, before cutting it off once again when the close, "Vance." the man from the doorway greets. "How's the navigation going?" he asks, as he strolls over, a plate with a small amount of food in hand.
[div class=tag]||
Vance only turns a little to face the man as he circles to his side anyhow, "Iavarone." He greets simply in response. "So far it is going well. i made sure to plot a course around any upcoming obstacle I see up ahead, and currently we are still drifting at a nice speed." Vance Explains simply
[div class=tag]||
"That's great Vance." Iavarone smiles, "But you know you can call me Jarred, Vance, I've told you this so many times." he sighs, as he hands the cyborg the plate, "Just don't forget to take breaks, the human part of you needs to stretch its muscles and eat just as much as everyone else."
[div class=tag]|| [/div] "I don't actually need to eat as much as the others due to my mechanical parts, Make sure to feed the others before you worry about me." Vance states simply, accepting the plate. He was as annoying as ever.
[div class=tag]|| [/div] "Don't say that Vance, you're very important to the ship. If you went off and starved yourself, who would fly the ship?" Jarred starts, "Darryl??" He offers.
[div class=tag]|| [/div] Vance snapped his head towards, that got his attention pretty quickly, "Definitely not Darryl. NEVER Darryl. We would explode as soon as he touches the controls!" Vance snaps annoyingly.
[div class=tag]|| [/div] Jarred laughs in response, "Don't worry don't worry." he laughs, "I was only kidding, I won't let Darryl anywhere near your controls." Jarred pats him on the shoulder. "Alright I'll leave you to it as long as you promise to go with me on a small jog, or maybe with me on my rounds later. You need to move those legs." Jarred stands up, as he heads back to the door.
[div class=tag]|| [/div] "Aye Aye Captain." Vance half salutes in a sarcastic manner as Jarred leaves the area, leaving him with the food and the bot that worked in here. [/div]
[/div][/div] [div class="tabcontents tabcontentstwo" style="display: none;"]
[div class=tag]Colby Castillion

[div class=tag]||
"Alec I need those drones now." the white haired man says as he quickly goes about fixing a problem with the electrical circuitry out to the solar panels. These were a kind of back up energy source when they were within the range of a sun. They were very helpful in taking off the engine's burden wen able. Currently there seemed to be some kind of damage in the line from the right panel, so it needed to be fixed immediately.
[div class=tag]Alec Croyle [/div]
[div class=tag]|| [/div] "Yeah yeah, I'm on it." The dyed pink-haired male sighs, poking at the controls as one of the little drone-bot's engine turned on. The propeller was all fine and good inside the ship, but he had to switch to it's engine for space movement. He slid his goggles on before sending the little guy out the air lock and towards the panel.
[div class=tag]|| [/div] "Alec, make sure you-" Colby didn't get any farther then that as he was interrupted.
[div class=tag]|| [/div]"I know what I'm doing old man, i'm not some child." Alec hisses at him, continuing to control the bot as he goes about fixing the outside's side of the problem.
[div class=tag]|| [/div] "Hey! I'm not an old man you brat!" Colby cusses back, smacking Alec on the head.
[div class=tag]|| [/div] "Hey!" Alec gets annoyed, "Don't make be break it! We don't have many drones left!" Alec growls. [/div]
[/div][/div] [div class="tabcontents tabcontentsthree" style="display: none;"]
[div class=tag]Damien Solari

[div class=tag]||
"Why do I have to grow your damn 'herbs' too?" The green haired male complains as he continues to go about tending to the plants in the greenhouse.
[div class=tag]Merissa Jann[/div]
[div class=tag]|| [/div] "Yes of course. We need them." The women states, clipboard in hand as she runs her hand over an medical plant, looking it over. "You are the expert when it comes to plants, so who better to grow them."
[div class=tag]|| [/div] "Yeah yeah, but that means I have to see your old face often every day." he snickers as he prunes a tomato plant.
[div class=tag]|| [/div] Merissa scoffs annoyedly, "Right because your face is so much better." she shoots back as she scribbles some notes
[div class=tag]|| [/div] "Why yes, I'd say it is." Damien grins, "I'm young, beautiful, and both ladies and men love me.~" He puts the back of one hand to his forehead, "Ah~ I almost cant take all the attention. I just feel so loved~" He purrs.
[div class=tag]|| [/div] "I'd tell you to kill yourself to end your suffering, but then we wouldn't have anyone to take care of the plants." She states harshly as she continues to poke as a few sprout-lings. [/div]
[/div][/div] [div class="tabcontents tabcontentsfour" style="display: none;"]
[div class=tag]Actions:
Vance is Navigation and plotting courses around obstacles.
[div class=tag]Actions:
Colby and Alec are fixing the one of the right hand solar panels
[div class=tag]Actions:[/div] Damien continues to cultivate plants and grow new medical saplings. [/div]
[/div][/div][/div] [/div] [/div]
coded by luna.

Tab 1:
Jarred Iavarone
Vance Askvig
|| A dark haired male was sitting, legs crossed in a darkened room. This room happened to be the navigation deck of the ship and where a large portion of the important work was done. Despite no lighting apparatuses being turned on, the room was still dimly visible with the lights of computers and electronics used to power and fly the ship. The male had his back to the room, cords sticking out of his arm and from his head and neck. He was hooked up to the ship currently, plotting their course as they flew. He didn't unhook often from the ship, but when he did, it wasn't for too long.
||
||The doors to the deck opened, letting light filter in, before cutting it off once again when the close, "Vance." the man from the doorway greets. "How's the navigation going?" he asks, as he strolls over, a plate with a small amount of food in hand.
|| Vance only turns a little to face the man as he circles to his side anyhow, "Iavarone." He greets simply in response. "So far it is going well. i made sure to plot a course around any upcoming obstacle I see up ahead, and currently we are still drifting at a nice speed." Vance Explains simply
|| "That's great Vance." Iavarone smiles, "But you know you can call me Jarred, Vance, I've told you this so many times." he sighs, as he hands the cyborg the plate, "Just don't forget to take breaks, the human part of you needs to stretch its muscles and eat just as much as everyone else."
|| "I don't actually need to eat as much as the others due to my mechanical parts, Make sure to feed the others before you worry about me." Vance states simply, accepting the plate. He was as annoying as ever.
|| "Don't say that Vance, you're very important to the ship. If you went off and starved yourself, who would fly the ship?" Jarred starts, "Darryl??" He offers.
|| Vance snapped his head towards, that got his attention pretty quickly, "Definitely not Darryl. NEVER Darryl. We would explode as soon as he touches the controls!" Vance snaps annoyingly.
|| Jarred laughs in response, "Don't worry don't worry." he laughs, "I was only kidding, I won't let Darryl anywhere near your controls." Jarred pats him on the shoulder. "Alright I'll leave you to it as long as you promise to go with me on a small jog, or maybe with me on my rounds later. You need to move those legs." Jarred stands up, as he heads back to the door.
|| "Aye Aye Captain." Vance half salutes in a sarcastic manner as Jarred leaves the area, leaving him with the food and the bot that worked in here.

Tab 2:
Colby Castillion
||"Alec I need those drones now." the white haired man says as he quickly goes about fixing a problem with the electrical circuitry out to the solar panels. These were a kind of back up energy source when they were within the range of a sun. They were very helpful in taking off the engine's burden wen able. Currently there seemed to be some kind of damage in the line from the right panel, so it needed to be fixed immediately.
Alec Croyle
|| "Yeah yeah, I'm on it." The dyed pink-haired male sighs, poking at the controls as one of the little drone-bot's engine turned on. The propeller was all fine and good inside the ship, but he had to switch to it's engine for space movement. He slid his goggles on before sending the little guy out the air lock and towards the panel.
||"Alec, make sure you-" Colby didn't get any farther then that as he was interrupted.
||"I know what I'm doing old man, i'm not some child." Alec hisses at him, continuing to control the bot as he goes about fixing the outside's side of the problem.
|| "Hey! I'm not an old man you brat!" Colby cusses back, smacking Alec on the head.
|| "Hey!" Alec gets annoyed, "Don't make be break it! We don't have many drones left!" Alec growls.

Tab 3:
Damien Solari
|| "Why do I have to grow your damn 'herbs' too?" The green haired male complains as he continues to go about tending to the plants in the greenhouse.
Merissa Jann
|| "Yes of course. We need them." The women states, clipboard in hand as she runs her hand over an medical plant, looking it over. "You are the expert when it comes to plants, so who better to grow them."
||"Yeah yeah, but that means I have to see your old face often every day." he snickers as he prunes a tomato plant.
||Merissa scoffs annoyedly, "Right because your face is so much better." she shoots back as she scribbles some notes
||"Why yes, I'd say it is." Damien grins, "I'm young, beautiful, and both ladies and men love me.~" He puts the back of one hand to his forehead, "Ah~ I almost cant take all the attention. I just feel so loved~" He purrs.
|| "I'd tell you to kill yourself to end your suffering, but then we wouldn't have anyone to take care of the plants." She states harshly as she continues to poke as a few sprout-lings.

Tab 4:
Actions: Vance is Navigation and plotting courses around obstacles.
Actions: Colby and Alec are fixing the one of the right hand solar panels
Actions: Damien continues to cultivate plants and grow new medical saplings.

“Error report drone #q13 #9ru #wiru not responding multiple other incidents reported” the voice echoed through the silent halls of the large station its construction bays long ago shut down, two of the cyborg crew got up form there stations monitoring various systems leaving for a multi legged robotic transport craft they had affectionately named “clanks” due to the noise it made while moving one of the cyborg petting it on its “head” before jumping onto the cargo section “so what do you think happened this time more brain rot?” One of the cyborgs asked the other “honesty Hedrick I’m thinking it’s probably that, I have no idea where this maggots came form” the one named Hedrick simply nodded as clanks finally made a stop rotting bodies with cybernetics laied sprawled out on the ground in a gruesome scene, but it concerned neither of them for these where drones, not humans they had been long dead anyway Hedrick cutting the skull of one open maggots writhing within what’s should have been the brain “yup fucking brain rot” he sighed “ central consensus this is Mario and Hedrick report we got 30 cases or brain rot down here executing standard recycling procedures” this brain rot had been. Getting worse recently drones where dropping way too fast finding replacement frames was becoming more and more difficult both cyborgs begins to load the bodies into clanks the robot making a purring noise like a cat “yeah I know buddy things will be alright I’m sure of it” Mario spoke softly to the machine scratching it under the chin before they moved out once again toward the “drone bay” as everyone including consensus called it, clanks and the two cyborgs dumped the bodies onto a conveyer belt the dead drones would be reprocessed the cybernetics removed to be used again in new drone the skin stripped off and mixed with plant fibres to create a sort it of fabric/plastic the meat whatever was left minced down into a flesh paste that was edible and usually traded in exchange for corpses or small amounts of other things. “All staff please move to sensor stations and activate all long range scanners” consensus robotic voice one again blasted through the station the single function cargo shuttle begin to warm up reading for a deployment if necessary, the reaper was on the prowl again

Action: reprocessing drones, to make bio-fabric and meat paste

Long range sensor searching for other stations

(yes i did the same thing again screw me)

I don't know how fancy codes and that stuff works, but you know what? I really can't bother.

Alastair wiped the sweat off his face. Who would've thought this project--which every inhabitant looked forward to--would be this tiring to create? Almost a year just for this? No wonder Allen called him for help. He looked to the bar and yelled, "Okay, I'm all done here. Have you double-checked the power grid?"

A thumbs up popped up from behind the counter. "It's fine, Alastair! KAI has doubled fuel and food creation, so the energy diverted to this building won't cause half the ship to go out!" The hand shrunk back in, and then the bar's flashing lights blinked on. Alastair turned around, witnessing the grand activation of the project. "Success!" he heard Allen shout.

A success indeed. The place was massive and beautiful. It reminded him of his trip to the Maldives, back when the world wasn't reduced to smithereens. Back when his parents gave him everything... He quickly purged those thoughts from mind and turned to the entrance where a crowd was building up. Alastair put on his best smile and wiped himself clean with one of the project's warm towels. "Welcome!" he began. "I know you've been waiting. I know just how you longed for something like this, and so I am here to tell you: It's done!" The crowd cheered and fell to hush by a gesture from Alastair.

"This is the most expensive and luxurious swimming pool that can exist. Probably the only swimming pool, too," he said, getting a few laughs. "All thanks to Ms. Parvati here, this place has private jacuzzi tubs that everyone can get on the spot. They are compressed into a tiny capsule, but expand when activated. We have a whole room just for that. Adding to that, the main pool is big enough to fit more than half the population, with lifesaver drones, instant smoothie delivery bots, and so much more!"

Alastair stepped aside, allowing the guests to enter as Allen tapped her watch, making a hologram screen flicker above. She mouthed something like "Goddamnit, Yakov," before teleporting to him.

Alastair also tapped a button on his watch, extending the screen in front of him. He checked off a box, then reading the item down. "Now, onto social media..."

"Alright, Yakov, what was so important that you needed me here as soon as possible?"

"Ah, Hettie! Arrived just in time for the show!" Yakov loaded his weapon, about as long as an average person's height. He heaved it up, clearly struggling with its weight. The sight made Hester sigh, berating herself for not expecting this by now. As she looked down, a smirk still crawled to her lips. Nothing fun had happened on this ship, at least not to her. Yakov was the only source of entertainment she had found on this place. How this bumbling oaf landed a place in the council was beyond anyone.

"I know the drill," she said as three white drones separated from her backpack. They formed a large circle around the two, and a blue, transparent force field appeared. "You may fire when ready."

Yakov let out a blood-curdling grin and squeezed on the trigger. Hester raised her arms over her eyes as blinding flashes of orange and yellow burned bright as the sun. She saw Yakov, laughing maniacally as mini rockets flew from the weapon like a machinegun. That's why he wore goggles today, so he could enjoy the scene. The least he could've done was tell Hester to bring hers. "You arse! I would love to be watching right now if I was informed!" she yelled.

"What was that, Hettie? You'll have to speak louder than my little toy!" Yakov yelled back. At times like this, she could never tell if he was faking it or not. But through the deafening barrage, an alarm buzzed her earpiece. Hester looked away to see the force field, cracks setting in.

"Yakov, stop!" she shouted, lunging at him. She felt her arms take hold of the weapon and his arm. She heard him yell as he instinctively fought back, and a missile flew directly past her eyes. What was I thinking? she pondered. But she would curse her stupidity later, as Yakov realized something was off a little too late. He let go of the trigger, and the force field shattered. Had the destruction been contained?

Her question was answered when she spotted a loose missile, spinning in circle around the ship. "Uh oh," she heard Yakov say, almost not giving a care. It struck the side of the ship, but the explosion was faint in noise. Hester opened her watch and sent a message to Allen, asking her to check for damages on the ship. When Allen replied back, asking what happened, Hester put all blame on her Russian friend.

The position of chairwoman was always a thing hanging around in Jacqueline's mind. That was why when Noah had come to her, searching for a spokesperson and possible heir, she couldn't have been more grateful. It wasn't official, but everyone, even Noah, seemed to treat her as the new Chairwoman. However, loyalties always came first, and the last thing Jacqueline wanted to do was go against Noah's wishes, despite how frail he currently is.

She sighed, punching in the keycode and making the door slide open. The apartment was all dark, save for the bedroom. She stepped inside, and the lights flickered on. She opened the bedroom door to see Noah, holding an oxygen mask against his head. He glared at her, looking as if he expected to be smothered by a pillow and be replaced. "Chairman Beaumont," she greeted.

"Ms. Bennett," he said, voice scratchy and robotic. "Have you done as I asked?"

She nodded proudly. "I've placed bugs in everyone's communications, even the citizens' watches. Alastair is planning to create a social media, which I will use to further fulfill your wish." Jacqueline watched him breathe through the mask for a solid minute. He then slowly pushed the blanket back, revealing his silky white robes adorned by gold lining. He said that these were his burial clothes in the event of his passing, so that his body not be soiled by anyone's unexperienced hands. "And the satellite?"

"Completed. As you have requested, only the Inner Five are aware of its existence."

"Have Ezra activate its cameras. Launch it," were his next orders. With the wave of his hand, Jacqueline gave a bow, leaving the recluse alone once more. The satellite was essentially a scout for the Noah's Ark. Noah specifically asked for it to alert the Inner Five should another aircraft appear in its sight. Jacqueline imagined that he was paranoid of another shuttle attacking, hence the Ark's limited defense mechanisms. All they had was a few laser-shooting drones and... Yakov. Releasing Yakov onto anyone--no, onto anything no matter the size should be considered a universal war crime. God knows how many weapons he has, or the ones that he keeps in his "Cold Storage," whatever that may mean.

Jacqueline teleported onto the bridge and met with Ezra to release the satellite.

Actions:
1. Alastair and Allen open a new, luxurious pool for everyone, complete with portable jacuzzis available to every passenger, and instant service smoothie bars.

2. Yakov almost blows up the ship, but Hester minimizes the damage, calling Allen for small repairs to the ship.

3. Jacqueline speaks with Noah, who has Ezra launch a scouting satellite.

Peter hollow stares out to the abyss of space, he is sitting in a beautiful armchair depicting the birth of the universe and the angels fall form heaven, a small knock at the door takes his attention as Patrick enters into the mediation chamber, he quietly says“ your most holy, I require your aid” peter raises from his armchair and walks over to Patrick, being careful not to touch any of the honey candles that line the floor, he stands Infront of Patrick and asks softly ”what is it my child you require my aid in?” Patrick says then” the children wish to hear of the prophet again” peter smiles and then says “that is no worry I shall go there immediately” peter walks down to the sleeping chambers and see the children in their beds already he walks over to a chair in the middle and beings “there once was a man, so great and intelligent that he stood above all others, but even he was once a child like you, no he didn’t even know what greatness he would one day bestow onto his people” peter looked around the room, he could see the children staring with pure excitement, some hugging there pillows whilst others were wrapped in their sheets, he cleared his throat and continued “ for while our people were once violent and full of hate, and only knew of war we would free us with his three great acts, first that we must cast us of our violent shackles, second that we must take to the stars and regain our angelic essence, and last but not least, when judgment came upon our fellow man must we not turn our gaze but reach out a hand and help them to a better world, those were the three great acts of our prophet, now I give you a great act which is called going too sleep” peter stood up and began to walk out to the hallway he could here some of the children whispering to each other talking about how one day they would as great as him, peter smiles at this knowing that the next generation would be as ambitious as his old friend

George Philip is sitting in the communication room looking at data, hes been picking up some weird data for a few weeks now but he cant locate were it is coming from, theirs also been a foreign object in the stations sensor radius, George sends a message up stairs and almost immediately he is given a green light, he sighs and flicks a switch turning on a microphone he states “ greetings foreign entities this is the great tree, we are sending this message out to all that can hear us, we come in peace bringing the message of our lord and savior, in accompany of gifts”

Charlotte Philips and Olivia Wilson were fixing the power system again for the third time, Olivia looks over at charlotte and quietly says “ we need to send out another vessel we are being to run out of materials too keep up the power system” charlotte sighs and says “ your right but its going to take a while for them to come back you know that right” Olivia looks at the floor “if they even come back” charlotte looks out of a window and then says “ you are right we need to send another crew out or else we are doomed, ill send them out once I get back” charlotte stands up and begins to walk over to her office

action one: peter talks with the children explaining the staions story
action two: george send out a message to the soler system
action three: charlotte sends out another crew looking for materials

Users who are viewing this thread

Back