• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here

Trektek

Happy Necromancer
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
A man sits in a dark room with only the glow of computer screens providing any sort of light. The man takes a lighter and lights up a cigar that he puts into his mouth and takes a deep puff before turning back to the screens. Each one shows a different station and each one can show both the outside and various locations inside. He could monitor the entire situation from this control room and that was the way that he liked it. From his position of power, he would get to see every little intricate detail and day to day interactions between the people and the stations.

The light clicked on and the man at the consoles held his eyes, dropping his cigar from his hands. "Dammit Daniel, you know that I like it dark in here, turn off the damn light."

"No can do sir, not until the daily report is given. Then you can go back to your darkness." Daniel was an android, one built for a very specific purpose, to annoy the shit out of him.

"Ugh, very well." He picked up the fallen cigar and put it in the nearby ashtray, another wasted bit of credits. "Everything is preceding well. The stations are all active and we are waiting on them, to make their next move, whether that is to wage war on each other, or to find a method of peace. Or heck, even maybe colonize Mars. My money is on violence though. You know the human race." He chuckled lightly as he lit another cigar and put it in his mouth.

"Yes I do sir. Very well, your report has been accepted and logged as complete. I will be back in another 48 hours to follow through with your next report."

"Yeah, yeah. Get on out of here. And make sure you shut off the lights on your way out."

"Very well sir." The android left the room and turned off the lights while the man went back to watching the monitors.

--------------------------

The year is 2156, 20 years after a World War that destroyed the world and the only survivors arrived or fled into space on various stations. You are leading one of these stations in either alliances or warfare to secure your supremacy and the survival of your people.

The darkness of space is all around us now. Circling further and faster is the dark abyss. Far below us is the ruins of our society and our homeworld. The end of civilization as we knew it. We destroyed it all with our careless squabbling and warfare, never being able to find common ground long enough for true everlasting peace. Instead, we have led to our destruction and the end of all that we have ever held dear. All that remains are the few thousands that managed to take shelter in or get to the stations in orbit made by the various countries and organizations, carrying the hope of mankind and possibly the future of the human race as a whole. Can we all band together long enough to secure a new home on Mars or venture further outside of our solar system? Or will we all continue to destroy our species until there is nothing left. Only time will tell.

---------------------------------------

For this RP you can take 3 actions a turn such as checking you weapon stockpile, building something new, or launching a shuttlecraft.

Dimitry angrily slammed his fist against the console he was currently viewing "SUKIN SYN!!!!" he yells slamming his fist down once more. He lit up a cigarette and took a long drag before hitting the button that activated the intercom system "Svetlana get up here now we have problem" he says into the microphone taking another drag of his cigarette. Svetlana made her way through the station passing various workers and machines that were pumping out weapons parts and ammunition.

She finally reached the command center and opened the door, "you wanted to see me Dimitry?" She asks watching him angrily pace back and forth with a cigarette hanging from his mouth. "Yes we have problem, I just check food supply and its lower than should be do you know if this?" He asks, "Da, there was incident with a few crates being damaged when put in storage so some things were ruined and had to be trashed" she answers warily knowing this information would certainly anger Dimitry. "chertovski fignya!! you should have told me sooner now we will run out of food sooner than expected which means another trade which means more weapons gone from stockpile" he shouts throwing his hands in the air.

"Is ok Dimitry we have so much extra stock that we can spare some weapons and ammo" she says calmly trying not to anger him anymore. "Not the point Svetlana, every time we trade I must allow people onto this station and that includes a risk that someone might go snooping and discover our.....project" he says quietly looking. "Even if someone discovered it how would they know it's a...." she begins but is cut off by Dimitry "nyet, say nothing else just go check the stockpiles and pick out what we have to trade choose from energy weapons or explosives" he says shooing her away. He was angry but it was at the situation he promised everyone on the ship that with him in charge everyone would be taken care of, the shortage of food meant rationing until they could trade which meant people would be hungry.

What was the point of being in charge of the most one of the most powerful stations in the galaxy if he couldn't not use it to feed his people. He also had another worry while he had made some alliances there were still those out there that wanted the station in under their control, the threat of attack while unlikely was always there. But no matter what came at him he would face it head on to protect his station and his people.

• real-jpg.628194

Real Ward

15547300._SY540_.jpg

Catherine Evangel
    When you were one of the only two men on a space station amongst over 500 women, there was plenty of fun to have around. Especially when your twin brother lacked common sense and high sexual drive. Although Real once went to a four hours rant over the stupidity of Francis, the frequency of his complain decreased when he realised the essence of his situation.

He wasn't trapped in space with 500 others and his brother. He was trapped in space with his brother and 500 gorgeous babes. Gorgeous was the right word. Ever since genetic modification became available for the public, the beauty index of humanity had risen significantly.

Of course, it also had to do with Wiraksa Inc. selection process for their all-women crew. They did light surgery to improve the beauty of every member of the crew to at least average before allowing them to appear in front of the press. After all, no one wanted an ugly person on his screen.

Thus, Real started to enjoy his life on Failing Trial Station.

---
    "...you seriously call me here for this?"

Real was wearing a t-shirt and a pair of jeans. Eyebags formed under his eyes from an all-nighter. The hangar of Failing Trial Station was huge; it housed a mothership which in turn housed four smaller space shuttles. Standing in front of the mothership was a blond-haired woman wearing an overall. The woman sighed.

"There is no choice... Yue is also worried about this..."

"I don't give a fuck about that ship. We're doing just fine here on the station." Real snorted. The woman was Catherine, the only person capable of fixing anything broken on the ship, and the only female engineer from the original engineer crew of forty nine. For some time, she had constantly badgered him with countless worries of hers. What if a meteor came by, what if the Earth down there was fine again, what if they met an alien...

Screw it! If there was a meteor, just blow it up! If the Earth turned out fine good for them! If they met an alien he wanted to know if one of them can shapeshift!

"It's not that you look bad-"

"Damn right I don't. I'm handsome like an angel."

"-the problem will be for the third generation," Catherine sighed and ignored Real's boast. "you and Francis are the only males around. Once you have children, the only mate available for them would be their siblings or cousins. So-"

"All right, all right!" Real raised his hands. "We just wanna know if there are others out there, right? To ensure like my grandkids aren't retards or some shit."

Real gave in and moved closer to help. Inwardly, Catherine was relieved. Despite his brash and cocky attitude, Real was an authentic genius. He could learn something that took someone years in weeks and remembered everything with a glance. If he didn't agree to help, she would need to do the project alone.

"We don't have enough materials to fix the mothership... let's just repair the navigation and radar function and hope it doesn't explode..."

"Yeah, yeah."

The two engineers soon got busy.

[class=tag] display: inline; margin-top: 10px; padding: 0px 0px 2px 4px; color: #085f63; font-size: 12px; font-family: Playfair Display; [/class] [class name=tab] box-sizing: border-box; width: 30px; height: 30px; text-align: center; font-family: Arial; font-size: 10px; color: #333; margin: 1px; padding-top: 7px; background: #f7f7f7; border-radius: 5px; border: 1px solid #e6e6e6; transition: all .5s ease-in-out; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [class name=selectedtab] box-sizing: border-box; width: 30px; height: 30px; text-align: center; font-family: Arial; font-size: 10px; color: #fff; margin: 1px; padding-top: 7px; background: #49beb7; border-radius: 5px; border: 1px solid #49beb7; transition: all .5s ease-in-out; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [class name=tab state=hover] border: 1px solid #49beb7; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [class name=titleslide] font-family: Times New Roman; text-align: center; font-size: 30px; box-sizing: border-box; [/class] [script class=tab on=click] hide tabcontents hide titleslide removeClass selectedtab tab set currentTab (getText) if (eq ${currentTab} 01) (addClass selectedtab tabone) if (eq ${currentTab} 02) (addClass selectedtab tabtwo) if (eq ${currentTab} 03) (addClass selectedtab tabthree) if (eq ${currentTab} 04) (addClass selectedtab tabfour) if (eq ${currentTab} 01) (show tabcontentsone) if (eq ${currentTab} 02) (show tabcontentstwo) if (eq ${currentTab} 03) (show tabcontentsthree) if (eq ${currentTab} 04) (show tabcontentsfour) [/script]
IK-37
[div class="tab tabone"]01
[div class="tab tabtwo"]02
[div class="tab tabthree"]03[/div] [div class="tab tabfour"]04[/div] [/div][/div]
Jarred Iavarone
Main IK-37 Leader
[div class="tabcontents tabcontentsone"]
[div class=tag]Vance Askvig

[div class=tag]||
A dark haired male was sitting, legs crossed in a darkened room. This room happened to be the navigation deck of the ship and where a large portion of the important work was done. Despite no lighting apparatuses being turned on, the room was still dimly visible with the lights of computers and electronics used to power and fly the ship. The male had his back to the room, cords sticking out of his arm and from his head and neck. He was hooked up to the ship currently, plotting their course as they flew. He didn't unhook often from the ship, but when he did, it wasn't for too long.
[div class=tag]||
The doors to the deck opened, letting light filter in, before cutting it off once again when the close, "Vance." the man from the doorway greets. "How's the navigation going?" he asks, as he strolls over, a plate with a small amount of food in hand.
[div class=tag]||
Vance only turns a little to face the man as he circles to his side anyhow, "Iavarone." He greets simply in response. "So far it is going well. i made sure to plot a course around any upcoming obstacle I see up ahead, and currently we are still drifting at a nice speed." Vance Explains simply
[div class=tag]||
"That's great Vance." Iavarone smiles, "But you know you can call me Jarred, Vance, I've told you this so many times." he sighs, as he hands the cyborg the plate, "Just don't forget to take breaks, the human part of you needs to stretch its muscles and eat just as much as everyone else."
[div class=tag]|| [/div] "I don't actually need to eat as much as the others due to my mechanical parts, Make sure to feed the others before you worry about me." Vance states simply, accepting the plate. He was as annoying as ever.
[div class=tag]|| [/div] "Don't say that Vance, you're very important to the ship. If you went off and starved yourself, who would fly the ship?" Jarred starts, "Darryl??" He offers.
[div class=tag]|| [/div] Vance snapped his head towards, that got his attention pretty quickly, "Definitely not Darryl. NEVER Darryl. We would explode as soon as he touches the controls!" Vance snaps annoyingly.
[div class=tag]|| [/div] Jarred laughs in response, "Don't worry don't worry." he laughs, "I was only kidding, I won't let Darryl anywhere near your controls." Jarred pats him on the shoulder. "Alright I'll leave you to it as long as you promise to go with me on a small jog, or maybe with me on my rounds later. You need to move those legs." Jarred stands up, as he heads back to the door.
[div class=tag]|| [/div] "Aye Aye Captain." Vance half salutes in a sarcastic manner as Jarred leaves the area, leaving him with the food and the bot that worked in here. [/div]
[/div][/div] [div class="tabcontents tabcontentstwo" style="display: none;"]
[div class=tag]Colby Castillion

[div class=tag]||
"Alec I need those drones now." the white haired man says as he quickly goes about fixing a problem with the electrical circuitry out to the solar panels. These were a kind of back up energy source when they were within the range of a sun. They were very helpful in taking off the engine's burden wen able. Currently there seemed to be some kind of damage in the line from the right panel, so it needed to be fixed immediately.
[div class=tag]Alec Croyle [/div]
[div class=tag]|| [/div] "Yeah yeah, I'm on it." The dyed pink-haired male sighs, poking at the controls as one of the little drone-bot's engine turned on. The propeller was all fine and good inside the ship, but he had to switch to it's engine for space movement. He slid his goggles on before sending the little guy out the air lock and towards the panel.
[div class=tag]|| [/div] "Alec, make sure you-" Colby didn't get any farther then that as he was interrupted.
[div class=tag]|| [/div]"I know what I'm doing old man, i'm not some child." Alec hisses at him, continuing to control the bot as he goes about fixing the outside's side of the problem.
[div class=tag]|| [/div] "Hey! I'm not an old man you brat!" Colby cusses back, smacking Alec on the head.
[div class=tag]|| [/div] "Hey!" Alec gets annoyed, "Don't make be break it! We don't have many drones left!" Alec growls. [/div]
[/div][/div] [div class="tabcontents tabcontentsthree" style="display: none;"]
[div class=tag]Damien Solari

[div class=tag]||
"Why do I have to grow your damn 'herbs' too?" The green haired male complains as he continues to go about tending to the plants in the greenhouse.
[div class=tag]Merissa Jann[/div]
[div class=tag]|| [/div] "Yes of course. We need them." The women states, clipboard in hand as she runs her hand over an medical plant, looking it over. "You are the expert when it comes to plants, so who better to grow them."
[div class=tag]|| [/div] "Yeah yeah, but that means I have to see your old face often every day." he snickers as he prunes a tomato plant.
[div class=tag]|| [/div] Merissa scoffs annoyedly, "Right because your face is so much better." she shoots back as she scribbles some notes
[div class=tag]|| [/div] "Why yes, I'd say it is." Damien grins, "I'm young, beautiful, and both ladies and men love me.~" He puts the back of one hand to his forehead, "Ah~ I almost cant take all the attention. I just feel so loved~" He purrs.
[div class=tag]|| [/div] "I'd tell you to kill yourself to end your suffering, but then we wouldn't have anyone to take care of the plants." She states harshly as she continues to poke as a few sprout-lings. [/div]
[/div][/div] [div class="tabcontents tabcontentsfour" style="display: none;"]
[div class=tag]Actions:
Vance is Navigation and plotting courses around obstacles.
[div class=tag]Actions:
Colby and Alec are fixing the one of the right hand solar panels
[div class=tag]Actions:[/div] Damien continues to cultivate plants and grow new medical saplings. [/div]
[/div][/div][/div] [/div] [/div]
coded by luna.

Tab 1:
Jarred Iavarone
Vance Askvig
|| A dark haired male was sitting, legs crossed in a darkened room. This room happened to be the navigation deck of the ship and where a large portion of the important work was done. Despite no lighting apparatuses being turned on, the room was still dimly visible with the lights of computers and electronics used to power and fly the ship. The male had his back to the room, cords sticking out of his arm and from his head and neck. He was hooked up to the ship currently, plotting their course as they flew. He didn't unhook often from the ship, but when he did, it wasn't for too long.
||
||The doors to the deck opened, letting light filter in, before cutting it off once again when the close, "Vance." the man from the doorway greets. "How's the navigation going?" he asks, as he strolls over, a plate with a small amount of food in hand.
|| Vance only turns a little to face the man as he circles to his side anyhow, "Iavarone." He greets simply in response. "So far it is going well. i made sure to plot a course around any upcoming obstacle I see up ahead, and currently we are still drifting at a nice speed." Vance Explains simply
|| "That's great Vance." Iavarone smiles, "But you know you can call me Jarred, Vance, I've told you this so many times." he sighs, as he hands the cyborg the plate, "Just don't forget to take breaks, the human part of you needs to stretch its muscles and eat just as much as everyone else."
|| "I don't actually need to eat as much as the others due to my mechanical parts, Make sure to feed the others before you worry about me." Vance states simply, accepting the plate. He was as annoying as ever.
|| "Don't say that Vance, you're very important to the ship. If you went off and starved yourself, who would fly the ship?" Jarred starts, "Darryl??" He offers.
|| Vance snapped his head towards, that got his attention pretty quickly, "Definitely not Darryl. NEVER Darryl. We would explode as soon as he touches the controls!" Vance snaps annoyingly.
|| Jarred laughs in response, "Don't worry don't worry." he laughs, "I was only kidding, I won't let Darryl anywhere near your controls." Jarred pats him on the shoulder. "Alright I'll leave you to it as long as you promise to go with me on a small jog, or maybe with me on my rounds later. You need to move those legs." Jarred stands up, as he heads back to the door.
|| "Aye Aye Captain." Vance half salutes in a sarcastic manner as Jarred leaves the area, leaving him with the food and the bot that worked in here.

Tab 2:
Colby Castillion
||"Alec I need those drones now." the white haired man says as he quickly goes about fixing a problem with the electrical circuitry out to the solar panels. These were a kind of back up energy source when they were within the range of a sun. They were very helpful in taking off the engine's burden wen able. Currently there seemed to be some kind of damage in the line from the right panel, so it needed to be fixed immediately.
Alec Croyle
|| "Yeah yeah, I'm on it." The dyed pink-haired male sighs, poking at the controls as one of the little drone-bot's engine turned on. The propeller was all fine and good inside the ship, but he had to switch to it's engine for space movement. He slid his goggles on before sending the little guy out the air lock and towards the panel.
||"Alec, make sure you-" Colby didn't get any farther then that as he was interrupted.
||"I know what I'm doing old man, i'm not some child." Alec hisses at him, continuing to control the bot as he goes about fixing the outside's side of the problem.
|| "Hey! I'm not an old man you brat!" Colby cusses back, smacking Alec on the head.
|| "Hey!" Alec gets annoyed, "Don't make be break it! We don't have many drones left!" Alec growls.

Tab 3:
Damien Solari
|| "Why do I have to grow your damn 'herbs' too?" The green haired male complains as he continues to go about tending to the plants in the greenhouse.
Merissa Jann
|| "Yes of course. We need them." The women states, clipboard in hand as she runs her hand over an medical plant, looking it over. "You are the expert when it comes to plants, so who better to grow them."
||"Yeah yeah, but that means I have to see your old face often every day." he snickers as he prunes a tomato plant.
||Merissa scoffs annoyedly, "Right because your face is so much better." she shoots back as she scribbles some notes
||"Why yes, I'd say it is." Damien grins, "I'm young, beautiful, and both ladies and men love me.~" He puts the back of one hand to his forehead, "Ah~ I almost cant take all the attention. I just feel so loved~" He purrs.
|| "I'd tell you to kill yourself to end your suffering, but then we wouldn't have anyone to take care of the plants." She states harshly as she continues to poke as a few sprout-lings.

Tab 4:
Actions: Vance is Navigation and plotting courses around obstacles.
Actions: Colby and Alec are fixing the one of the right hand solar panels
Actions: Damien continues to cultivate plants and grow new medical saplings.

Last edited:
“Error report drone #q13 #9ru #wiru not responding multiple other incidents reported” the voice echoed through the silent halls of the large station its construction bays long ago shut down, two of the cyborg crew got up form there stations monitoring various systems leaving for a multi legged robotic transport craft they had affectionately named “clanks” due to the noise it made while moving one of the cyborg petting it on its “head” before jumping onto the cargo section “so what do you think happened this time more brain rot?” One of the cyborgs asked the other “honesty Hedrick I’m thinking it’s probably that, I have no idea where this maggots came form” the one named Hedrick simply nodded as clanks finally made a stop rotting bodies with cybernetics laied sprawled out on the ground in a gruesome scene, but it concerned neither of them for these where drones, not humans they had been long dead anyway Hedrick cutting the skull of one open maggots writhing within what’s should have been the brain “yup fucking brain rot” he sighed “ central consensus this is Mario and Hedrick report we got 30 cases or brain rot down here executing standard recycling procedures” this brain rot had been. Getting worse recently drones where dropping way too fast finding replacement frames was becoming more and more difficult both cyborgs begins to load the bodies into clanks the robot making a purring noise like a cat “yeah I know buddy things will be alright I’m sure of it” Mario spoke softly to the machine scratching it under the chin before they moved out once again toward the “drone bay” as everyone including consensus called it, clanks and the two cyborgs dumped the bodies onto a conveyer belt the dead drones would be reprocessed the cybernetics removed to be used again in new drone the skin stripped off and mixed with plant fibres to create a sort it of fabric/plastic the meat whatever was left minced down into a flesh paste that was edible and usually traded in exchange for corpses or small amounts of other things. “All staff please move to sensor stations and activate all long range scanners” consensus robotic voice one again blasted through the station the single function cargo shuttle begin to warm up reading for a deployment if necessary, the reaper was on the prowl again

Action: reprocessing drones, to make bio-fabric and meat paste

Long range sensor searching for other stations

First Update

The man continued to watch all the screens as he filled the room up with smoke from his cigar. Let's get a better look at each and every one of these stations. Why, they certainly have stations of every different types. Ones that are filled to the brim with cyborgs and robots leftover from the war, a station of Russians eager to show their dominance to everyone and anyone that will listen, a Utopian space station, a station filled with miscreants, and finally a station filled to the brim with women and explosives.

This whole situation already seemed like a big powerkeg waiting to go off. And that wasn't even going into the other stations and floating pieces of structures and ships out there that were trying to survive and make a name for themselves for the sake of humanity. He took another deep puff from his cigar as he took a closer look at each of the screens.

Renegade Station
A small micro asteroid pierced through the hull and caused a lockdown of the shuttle bay where the damage had occurred. The people are looking towards the leadership for what to do next.

Failing Trial Station
Real and Catherine managed to scrounge up enough parts to get the navigational deflector working on the mothership, but the ship itself. However, the ship itself is still non functional for space travel.
Cang Yue and the scientists found a way to cultivate spices, but it will take a number of months to get the first spice crop ready.
Francis wasted supplies and managed to create a handhold bomb launcher. Construction materials drop to critical levels

IK-37
Using the ships control thrusters, Vance successfully pilots through the oncoming micro meteor storm which avoids the station.
Colby and Alex successfully repair the solar panel but the drone is heavily damaged in the process.
Damien's cultivation of plants will ensure a successful crop in a few months.

Reaper
Drones successfully reprocessed gaining 10 units of biofabric and 10 units of meat paste.

Long range scans detect a Renegade Station

• 15547300._SY540_.jpg

Catherine Evangel
    The navigation and radar system, thanksfully, were only missing parts and weren't broken. Catherine, for one, was glad for the project to end and for Real to leave. Real was a great partner... not. His work efficiency was worthy of a genius, but her ears turned red everyday from how much story he spouted every day. Did he need to share every day of his childhood? Every miserable moment he had due to Francis? Every details of his sexual endeavor?

Catherine inadvertedly shuddered as her memory dwelled in the unpleasant last few days. At least she was alone now, operating the radar system.

Then she heard a scream from the intercom. It sounded like Francis and Real.

"Not my problem..." she muttered.

[class=tag] display: inline; margin-top: 10px; padding: 0px 0px 2px 4px; color: #085f63; font-size: 12px; font-family: Playfair Display; [/class] [class name=tab] box-sizing: border-box; width: 30px; height: 30px; text-align: center; font-family: Arial; font-size: 10px; color: #333; margin: 1px; padding-top: 7px; background: #f7f7f7; border-radius: 5px; border: 1px solid #e6e6e6; transition: all .5s ease-in-out; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [class name=selectedtab] box-sizing: border-box; width: 30px; height: 30px; text-align: center; font-family: Arial; font-size: 10px; color: #fff; margin: 1px; padding-top: 7px; background: #49beb7; border-radius: 5px; border: 1px solid #49beb7; transition: all .5s ease-in-out; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [class name=tab state=hover] border: 1px solid #49beb7; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [class name=titleslide] font-family: Times New Roman; text-align: center; font-size: 30px; box-sizing: border-box; [/class] [script class=tab on=click] hide tabcontents hide titleslide removeClass selectedtab tab set currentTab (getText) if (eq ${currentTab} 01) (addClass selectedtab tabone) if (eq ${currentTab} 02) (addClass selectedtab tabtwo) if (eq ${currentTab} 03) (addClass selectedtab tabthree) if (eq ${currentTab} 04) (addClass selectedtab tabfour) if (eq ${currentTab} 01) (show tabcontentsone) if (eq ${currentTab} 02) (show tabcontentstwo) if (eq ${currentTab} 03) (show tabcontentsthree) if (eq ${currentTab} 04) (show tabcontentsfour) [/script]
IK-37
[div class="tab tabthree"]03[/div] [div class="tab tabfour"]04[/div] [/div][/div]
Jarred Iavarone
Main IK-37 Leader
[div class=tag]Vi Rosek

[div class=tag]||
"Sir I really think we should maybe work more on our defenses. If we ever get attacked there is no way we will be able hold out." The cyborg continued as she followed Jarred down the hall. "So far we have just been flying around. We can't fly randomly forever we have got to find other ships and be ready for any and all hostile possibilities."
[div class=tag]Frise Jenking

[div class=tag]||
An Asian male followed after the two at a much slower pace, clearly much more relaxed about the matter. "That's why I think we should speed up the physical training of the youngers' here." he states, "Get some of the kids in on the training too. The earlier they start the better they will know it, and they should be able to protect themselves." He adds.
[div class=tag]||
"The children should learn how to fight of course Frise, but we cannot be putting them in danger, and they won't ever have to be in danger either as long as out defenses are at 100%." Vi states back at him. She needed captain's decision on this matter. After all, resources would be required to improve defense and offense, and time would be needed to train the children.
[div class=tag]|| [/div] Jarred is silently listening as the two of them talk beck and forth behind him. "I see both of your points." He finally sighs. "Vi, you should talk with maintenance about working on the shields and weapons, Frise, you start daily lessons with the kids, maybe an hour long would be good for now, and if any want to learn more, well, so what you want but discuss it with childcare first, don't do anything they don't want you to." He concludes as he walks with them.
[div class=tag]|| [/div] At the same time bother speak. "Perfect sir, I will get about that right away." Vi states before charging off to the Maintenance section. "On it Mr Ivarone Sir!" Frise grins with a pair of finger guns as he backs away, "I will not let you down! These children will be more dangerous the a thooousand rioters!" He grins with a wave as he disappears down the hall.
[div class=tag]|| [/div] Jarred sighs as he watches them go, He hoped this was the best decision. He felt as if he was preparing them all for war, or something of the like, but he really hoped it wouldn't come to that. Ever. Peace and new generations on a new colony, that's all they wanted. [/div]
[div class=tag]Leif Ryant

[div class=tag]||
A red haired man is minding his own business as he walks down a hallway when his communicator goes off. Someone is trying to contact him. Without thinking twice he reaches his hand up to see who it it, and presses the button. Immediately the volume goes up. "LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIFFFFFFF!!!!!" Exclaims the vice on the other hand, a lot of unclear noise in the background, "HE-E-E-E-E-E-E-E-ELLLLPPPPP MEEEEEEEE" The voice cries out with a whine. Leif, as the man was called, was surprised to hear the caller acting as such as it was out of character. "Keven? Are you alright? Whats wrong? where are you?" Leif asks, concerned, and ready to run out to where ever he was. "I'm at the child care center obviously." Keven's sudden change in tone and attitude caught Leif off guard, "NOW HELP ME ALREADY" Keven immediately goes back to whining. "I'm on my way!"
[div class=tag]|| [/div] The tattooed man ran to the center as fast as possible. He slid into the doorway, "KEVEN I'M HERE" He exclaims, "WHAT'S-" He doesn't get any farther then that.
[div class=tag]Keven Ryant [/div]
[div class=tag]|| [/div] The red haired male stood in the middle of a room filled with children being, well, children, and he had a plate in hand that seemed to have a slice of wooden cake on it. He also had a little conical hat on his head. "Hello brother." he greets. "Happy Birthday." he states in a very flat tone of voice. "We don't actually have things like cake on board, obviously, so as you know, we have this nice little wooden one for occasions like these, and for the kids to play with." he adds onto his explanation.
[div class=tag]|| [/div] Leif seemed to be more then a little shocked as Keven walked up to him, though it quickly turned into annoyance. "I was two sections over Keven! What is wrong with you?!" He huffs in a wave of annoyance. "You can't just pull a stunt like that! you're an adult now and we are in a moderately functioning ship." he continues, "You could have been in real danger, and what if I hadn't made it in time???" Leif, his anger overshadowed by what seemed to be honest concern.
[div class=tag]|| [/div] Keven sighed, his head dropping a little, arm lowering with the plate, "I know, it won't happen again." he says some disappointment lingering, "The children were just so excited when I mentioned it." he continued. Keven was telling the truth, it was clear to see with the kids now gathering around them, waiting for their conversation to finish.
[div class=tag]|| [/div] Leif glanced at the children around him and sighs, he pats Keven on the shoulder and smiles, before looking out at the kids around them, "well, what are you all standing around for? Is this a party or not" he laughs before immediately running after a group of children with some game or another.
[div class=tag]|| [/div] Keven smiled. he really was good with kids when he wanted to be, even though he claimed otherwise. [/div]
[div class=tag]Alec Croyle

[div class=tag]||
The pink haired male was grumbling to himself, something about "why do I have to do this" and, "this is all your fault", back at maintenance as he tried to fix the drone that he blamed Colby for breaking.
[div class=tag]Colby Castillion[/div]
[div class=tag]|| [/div] "Oh stop complaining Alec." Colby states as he lays under the belly of some... ship? If it could be called that. Sure, he could turn it over and have any easier time working on it, but this method was better for his back. "Just fix your "Baby" Droney-woney like you always do." he mocks lightly.
[div class=tag]|| [/div] Alec immediately glares at Colby as he says that. If they didn't quite literally need the dude to survive, Alec, right then and there, probably would of kicked the stands out from under that hunk of junk he was working on and let it's weight do the rest. But since he couldn't do that, he settles on the next best thing. "For starters, this is your fault, and it's going to take a while because of you." He begins, "Secondly, why are you working on that hunk of junk. It would be much better if we just stripped it down for parts." He states, "Instead of wasting parts on something that won't fly." he shrugs
[div class=tag]|| [/div] "Because it's not junk, it will fly, This could even be our salvation," Colby states, unable to see the glare from under the 'junk', "and its not my fault you're so easy to distract." he adds with a stupid mocking grin that can't be seen. Although the tine of his voice was clear enough. That got him a kick to the shin.
[div class=tag]|| [/div]
[div class=tag]|| [/div] [/div]
[div class=tag]Actions:
Decisions have been made, they are now informing the correct parties about them.
[div class=tag]Actions:
Having a wicked birthday party. Not paying attention to communications.
[div class=tag]Actions:[/div] Beginning repairs on the Drone and tinkering with the 'junk'. [/div]
coded by luna.

Tab 1:
Vi Rosek
||"Sir I really think we should maybe work more on our defenses. If we ever get attacked there is no way we will be able hold out." The cyborg continued as she followed Jarred down the hall. "So far we have just been flying around. We can't fly randomly forever we have got to find other ships and be ready for any and all hostile possibilities."
Frise Jenking
|| An Asian male followed after the two at a much slower pace, clearly much more relaxed about the matter. "That's why I think we should speed up the physical training of the youngers' here." he states, "Get some of the kids in on the training too. The earlier they start the better they will know it, and they should be able to protect themselves." He adds.
||"The children should learn how to fight of course Frise, but we cannot be putting them in danger, and they won't ever have to be in danger either as long as out defenses are at 100%." Vi states back at him. She needed captain's decision on this matter. After all, resources would be required to improve defense and offense, and time would be needed to train the children.
|| Jarred is silently listening as the two of them talk beck and forth behind him. "I see both of your points." He finally sighs. "Vi, you should talk with maintenance about working on the shields and weapons, Frise, you start daily lessons with the kids, maybe an hour long would be good for now, and if any want to learn more, well, so what you want but discuss it with childcare first, don't do anything they don't want you to." He concludes as he walks with them.
||At the same time bother speak. "Perfect sir, I will get about that right away." Vi states before charging off to the Maintenance section. "On it Mr Ivarone Sir!" Frise grins with a pair of finger guns as he backs away, "I will not let you down! These children will be more dangerous the a thooousand rioters!" He grins with a wave as he disappears down the hall.
||Jarred sighs as he watches them go, He hoped this was the best decision. He felt as if he was preparing them all for war, or something of the like, but he really hoped it wouldn't come to that. Ever. Peace and new generations on a new colony, that's all they wanted.

Tab 2:
Leif Ryant
||A red haired man is minding his own business as he walks down a hallway when his communicator goes off. Someone is trying to contact him. Without thinking twice he reaches his hand up to see who it it, and presses the button. Immediately the volume goes up. "LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIFFFFFFF!!!!!" Exclaims the vice on the other hand, a lot of unclear noise in the background, "HE-E-E-E-E-E-E-E-ELLLLPPPPP MEEEEEEEE" The voice cries out with a whine. Leif, as the man was called, was surprised to hear the caller acting as such as it was out of character. "Keven? Are you alright? Whats wrong? where are you?" Leif asks, concerned, and ready to run out to where ever he was. "I'm at the child care center obviously." Keven's sudden change in tone and attitude caught Leif off guard, "NOW HELP ME ALREADY" Keven immediately goes back to whining. "I'm on my way!"
||The tattooed man ran to the center as fast as possible. He slid into the doorway, "KEVEN I'M HERE" He exclaims, "WHAT'S-" He doesn't get any farther then that.
Keven Ryant
||The red haired male stood in the middle of a room filled with children being, well, children, and he had a plate in hand that seemed to have a slice of wooden cake on it. He also had a little conical hat on his head. "Hello brother." he greets. "Happy Birthday." he states in a very flat tone of voice. "We don't actually have things like cake on board, obviously, so as you know, we have this nice little wooden one for occasions like these, and for the kids to play with." he adds onto his explanation.
||Leif seemed to be more then a little shocked as Keven walked up to him, though it quickly turned into annoyance. "I was two sections over Keven! What is wrong with you?!" He huffs in a wave of annoyance. "You can't just pull a stunt like that! you're an adult now and we are in a moderately functioning ship." he continues, "You could have been in real danger, and what if I hadn't made it in time???" Leif, his anger overshadowed by what seemed to be honest concern.
||Keven sighed, his head dropping a little, arm lowering with the plate, "I know, it won't happen again." he says some disappointment lingering, "The children were just so excited when I mentioned it." he continued. Keven was telling the truth, it was clear to see with the kids now gathering around them, waiting for their conversation to finish.
||Leif glanced at the children around him and sighs, he pats Keven on the shoulder and smiles, before looking out at the kids around them, "well, what are you all standing around for? Is this a party or not" he laughs before immediately running after a group of children with some game or another.
||Keven smiled. he really was good with kids when he wanted to be, even though he claimed otherwise.

Tab 3:
Alec Croyle
||The pink haired male was grumbling to himself, something about "why do I have to do this" and, "this is all your fault", back at maintenance as he tried to fix the drone that he blamed Colby for breaking.
Colby Castillion
|| "Oh stop complaining Alec." Colby states as he lays under the belly of some... ship? If it could be called that. Sure, he could turn it over and have any easier time working on it, but this method was better for his back. "Just fix your "Baby" Droney-woney like you always do." he mocks lightly.
||Alec immediately glares at Colby as he says that. If they didn't quite literally need the dude to survive, Alec, right then and there, probably would of kicked the stands out from under that hunk of junk he was working on and let it's weight do the rest. But since he couldn't do that, he settles on the next best thing. "For starters, this is your fault, and it's going to take a while because of you." He begins, "Secondly, why are you working on that hunk of junk. It would be much better if we just stripped it down for parts." He states, "Instead of wasting parts on something that won't fly." he shrugs
|| "Because it's not junk, it will fly, This could even be our salvation," Colby states, unable to see the glare from under the 'junk', "and its not my fault you're so easy to distract." he adds with a stupid mocking grin that can't be seen. Although the tine of his voice was clear enough. That got him a kick to the shin.

Actions:
Actions: Decisions have been made, they are now informing the correct parties about them.
Actions: Having a wicked birthday party. Not paying attention to communications.
Actions: Beginning repairs on the Drone and tinkering with the 'junk'.

"sir we have a station on scanners proceed?" a cyborg asked to nothing in particular central consensus giving them the green light to proceed as planned the reapers stealth field that made it invisible to all but visual confirmation this allowing it "sneak up" on other vessels. and turning it on the thrusters activating as the reaper moved towards the station detected. 3 of the active assault bots where moved into the cargo bay being loaded onto the only shuttle in what used to be a vast bustling bay of activity during the war supplies constantly dropped of no longer. A contingent of drones loading up next along with two cyborgs to assist in piloting the craft. Once the reaper had gotten close enough to the other station that it’s shuttle could safely fly between them with the station safely hidden form the other central consensus broadcasted a message on multiple signals stopping anything but the most advanced sensor array tracing back to the reapers location to said “this is a message to renegade station form the reaper...hopefully you know the protocols for receiving this massage, any dead will be freely removed form your vessel and if you wish a trade for other goods can be negotiated, please respond ASAP” now all they could do... was wait

Second Update
Smoke puffed up once again out of the darkness, only occasionally lit up by the bright screens within the darkened room. Some light momentarily lit up the room as the door opened and closed. A new figure entered, shrouded in darkness, beginning a coughing fit from the smoke filled room. "Jesus. How can you breath in here with this much smoke? And isn't this against regulations? I mean, I'd say open a window, but, ya know." A hand could be seen attempting to move the smoke away as the coughing fit continued.

"I make my own regulations Samuel. It's part of the perks of the job." The mysterious man stated the fact as he took another puff from his cigar. "These monitors ain't gunna monitor themselves." He chuckled as Samuel moved closer, this time covering the bottom half of his face with a cloth in an attempt to block out as much as the smoke as possible. Samuel handed him a piece of paper, which the man moved his cigar closer to it, to light up and see the words on the sheet. "Oh. We're implementing that plan, after all?" Samuel nodded. "Alright, well then get out of here."

Samuel high tailed it out of there, continuing his coughing fit as he left. Soon things would be getting much more hectic.

----------------------------

Failing Trial Station
During Catherine's attempt to map out the surrounding areas, she picked up a small station on the monitors, IK-37.
Francis and Real take apart the launcher and partially repair the shuttle craft.
Yue slightly speeds up plant growth rates by messing with the wavelengths.

IK-37
The children have started to be trained in the art of combat.
Defenses have begun to be upgraded using a large amount of resources.
The party is both a distraction from communications and a success. +3 Morale
The Drone is successfully repaired, using a good amount of resources, causing resources to be almost depleted.

Reaper
Reaper Station receives no reply. It is unknown whether there is a communication issue or if there is no one left onboard the station.

• 15547300._SY540_.jpg

Catherine Evangel

edmund-jpg.628192

Francis Ward

real-jpg.628194

Real Ward

22dba8910d37302bcb9c3c61ac60824b.jpg

Cang Yue
    "We pillage, rampage, then burn!"

Catherine wished she had aspirin or a heart large enough to accept Francis' idea. Unfortunately, she had neither.

The moment she found another station, she called the others for a meeting. They had been low on resources for a while. An empty station was a chance to increase their stockpile, while a station filled with humans would be a chance to increase their male population and to trade. It was also the discovery of a potential ally that had the technology they did not.

Her hope for a decent conversation was ruined by Francis' respond to her explanation.

Real knocked Francis' head. "Quiet down, idiot. You even quoted the vikings wrong."

"Hah..." Catherine sighed. "Thank you, Real." But she spoke too fast.

"It's supposed to be rape, pillage, and burn! Let's do this!"

"Guys!" She slapped the table in exasperation. These twins were as bad as the other! Catherine turned to the fourth corner of the table, which had been quiet since the discussion started.

Yue lowered her cup to the table, smiling at Catherine's direction. She had always been the mediator of the group. Unlike Catherine, Real sometimes would listen to her for an unknown reason. Catherine speculated some history between them, but she received no confirmation from both parties.

"We should see first if they are hostile to us. The Earth is ruined. Any humans left are our only kin in this space. We don't want to end up alone in this universe, do we?"

Real muttered an incorrible answer. Francis fell into deep thought. One sentence from the agronomist and she managed to control the twins. Catherine sighed and continued the briefing. They would attempt contact by using the communication device in the mothership. They also would approach the station with what speed they had. They also would not enter with a grenade in hand and no, Real was not allowed to bring only females over. It wouldn't solve anything.

After the briefing and Real went to fix the space shuttle by using the part from another broken space shuttle, Catherine eyed Yue taking something from the cabin. Feeling her eyes on the item, Yue blushed and showed it to Catherine. It was one of theirs energy blaster.

"Yue, you-"

"Oh, I know, I know," she interrupted. "but don't you see how sad he looks when you tell him he can't bring any explosives over? This is not as dangerous and I will keep an eye on him so he won't be in trouble."

Again, Catherine sighed. Cang Yue was a perfect woman. She was beautiful, smart, athletic, kind, and calm. If there was something she had wrong, it was her taste in men. Even long before they left Earth, Yue had always loved Francis.

At first, even Catherine stared in disbelief. This angel like woman loved a mad hatter like him? Their times together, however, showed that Yue was serious.

Feeling years older, Catherine started the communication device.

"This is FT Station, does anyone hear me? Over."

Dimitry sat rubbing his temples in frustration, there was damage to the hull and the shuttle bay was trashed and had to be sealed off. This meant they could not make excursions off the station until everything was repaired. He looked up when he heard the incoming message, he pondered for a moment going over his options and what would be best for the people of his station.

"Da, this is renegade station we have no dead aboard however our shuttle bay is damaged so any supplies or help fixing it can be repayed with ammo, weapons, or armor I await your reply" he responds. He calls Svetlana in, "go and make sure the project is well locked up and hidden we may have guests soon" he says waving her away.

IK-37
Jarred Iavarone
Main IK-37 Leader

[div class=tag]||
Vance continued with navigation ships, scanning the area around them for any possible problems. As he was scanning one of the consoles started to beep. He turned his head towards it, sliding his visor off his eyes. That was cranky's console. Dammit. He flipped his visor back down and pressed a button on the side. "Cranky, get up to the main deck now, your shit is beeping. and do it fast, I'm not sure how much time you have."

[div class=tag]||
As the man enjoyed the party, he almost didn't notice Vance contact him. That is if his radio wasn't so loud and in his ear. "Well shit." He mumbled to himself. "On my way Vance." He says into it before turning to Keven, "Gotta run dude." He waved before running off. Of course his machines finally pick something up when he isn't there. Just his luck. As he runs he contacts the captain, he needed to know about his too. "Jarred my system has picked something up, I'm on my way to the main deck, you head there too." He states, and before Jarred can respond he slides around a corners, weaving past a few staff as he heads for main deck.
[div class=tag]||
Vance continues to scan for anything surrounding the ship, ignoring the issues of Leif, and possibly Jarred. They weren't his problem, and he had a job to do.
[div class=tag]|| [/div]
[div class=tag]|| [/div]

[div class=tag]||
Once in the main deck Leif drops into his chair, already flipping switches a pressing buttons, trying to get exactly what they were picking up. Their communications system wasn't the best, but he had been tinkering with it for months.
[div class=tag]|| [/div] Jarred enters the room now, a tad out of breath, it seems he had run there. "What have you got?" He asks quickly, putting one hand on the back of Leif's chair and one on the board, looking over his shoulder at the controls, trying to listen in.
[div class=tag]|| [/div]"Not sure yet, I just need to enhance it a bit more." Leif states as he pushes some sliders. "Th!s i5 F)& St4#&@, Does An> o$ #ear ?% *(." Leif tsks, pushing more buttons. "I almost have it." He comments as he continues to enhance it. It's a good thing he made the modifications last week that he did.
[div class=tag]|| [/div] "Th!s i5 FT St4tion, Does an> one hear me? ove&." Leif smiles, That was good enough for him. He could mess around with a bit more later.
[div class=tag]|| [/div] "It's another station!" Jarred says in surprise. This was... Fantastic! If they were friendly, they sure sounded friendly, but they still had to be careful, they could exchange supplies! "We should respond." He nods, "Tell them that we hear them and that we are IK-37." He smiles.
[div class=tag]|| [/div] Leif nods as he picks up the radio and presses a button, speaking into it. "Hello FT, This is the head of communications in IK-37, we hear you loud and clear, Over." He says back, releasing the button as he waits to hear back. Although that cleat part had been a lie, but it would be better for now to lie about how good their equipment was. Who knows, maybe they were hostile to people with shitty equipment. Now, they just wait and hear.
[div class=tag]|| [/div]

[div class=tag]||
The dude just continues to tinker with his hunk of junk. This junk in question is actually supposed to be a shuttle of some kind. If he could get this working it could be a great asset.
[div class=tag]||[/div] Colby pauses for a few minutes to get a bite to eat before he continues to work on the engine with the help of another member of his team. It was so nice and quiet in here with that annoyance Alec gone.
[div class=tag]|| [/div]
[div class=tag]|| [/div]
[div class=tag]|| [/div]
[div class=tag]|| [/div]
[div class=tag]Actions:
Scan for anything around the ship, like obstacles and anything that could get in the way or be helpful.
[div class=tag]Actions:
Sending communication to FT in response
[div class=tag]Actions:[/div] Trying to get the engine running on the junky shuttle with limited parts and fuel. [/div]
coded by luna.

Tab 1:
Vance Askvig
|| Vance continued with navigation ships, scanning the area around them for any possible problems. As he was scanning one of the consoles started to beep. He turned his head towards it, sliding his visor off his eyes. That was cranky's console. Dammit. He flipped his visor back down and pressed a button on the side. "Cranky, get up to the main deck now, your shit is beeping. and do it fast, I'm not sure how much time you have."
Leif Ryant
||As the man enjoyed the party, he almost didn't notice Vance contact him. That is if his radio wasn't so loud and in his ear. "Well shit." He mumbled to himself. "On my way Vance." He says into it before turning to Keven, "Gotta run dude." He waved before running off. Of course his machines finally pick something up when he isn't there. Just his luck. As he runs he contacts the captain, he needed to know about his too. "Jarred my system has picked something up, I'm on my way to the main deck, you head there too." He states, and before Jarred can respond he slides around a corners, weaving past a few staff as he heads for main deck.
||Vance continues to scan for anything surrounding the ship, ignoring the issues of Leif, and possibly Jarred. They weren't his problem, and he had a job to do.

Tab 2:
Leif Ryant
||Once in the main deck Leif drops into his chair, already flipping switches a pressing buttons, trying to get exactly what they were picking up. Their communications system wasn't the best, but he had been tinkering with it for months.
|| Jarred enters the room now, a tad out of breath, it seems he had run there. "What have you got?" He asks quickly, putting one hand on the back of Leif's chair and one on the board, looking over his shoulder at the controls, trying to listen in.
||"Not sure yet, I just need to enhance it a bit more." Leif states as he pushes some sliders. "Th!s i5 F)& St4#&@, Does An> o$ #ear ?% *(." Leif tsks, pushing more buttons. "I almost have it." He comments as he continues to enhance it. It's a good thing he made the modifications last week that he did.
|| "Th!s i5 FT St4tion, Does an> one hear me? ove&." Leif smiles, That was good enough for him. He could mess around with a bit more later.
||"It's another station!" Jarred says in surprise. This was... Fantastic! If they were friendly, they sure sounded friendly, but they still had to be careful, they could exchange supplies! "We should respond." He nods, "Tell them that we hear them and that we are IK-37." He smiles.
||Leif nods as he picks up the radio and presses a button, speaking into it. "Hello FT, This is the head of communications in IK-37, we hear you loud and clear, Over." He says back, releasing the button as he waits to hear back. Although that cleat part had been a lie, but it would be better for now to lie about how good their equipment was. Who knows, maybe they were hostile to people with shitty equipment. Now, they just wait and hear.

Tab 3:
Colby Castillion
||The dude just continues to tinker with his hunk of junk. This junk in question is actually supposed to be a shuttle of some kind. If he could get this working it could be a great asset.
|| Colby pauses for a few minutes to get a bite to eat before he continues to work on the engine with the help of another member of his team. It was so nice and quiet in here with that annoyance Alec gone.

Actions:
]Actions: Scan for anything around the ship, like obstacles and anything that could get in the way or be helpful.
]Actions: Sending communication to FT in response
]Actions:Trying to get the engine running on the junky shuttle with limited parts and fuel.

It took some time for the other station to responded everyone was starting to think that perhaps everyone was dead aboard so that was a win awarding high fives amongst the cybernetic crew members that was until they finally got a response from them. a damaged shuttle bay central consensus ran through the processing the offering of armor that could be scrapped and reused for something more appropriate for possibly assisting in repairing the bay? most of the crew aborad the reaper where capable of assisting and a few drones as well would be able to get things together sending a response back it read as such "this is.. "the reaper" we can send a team over to assist with the repairs of your shuttle bay if you are able to provide us with.... armor we will deem this a fair trade, be warned some of our equipment might be deemed quote-unquote disturbing to some. please respond"

PhantomSamurai PhantomSamurai

Third Update

With a heavy sigh, the man with the cigar put his cigar out. Things seemed to be proceeding at the appropriate pace and speed. He just didn't want to push the buttons yet. Maybe he'll give it a little longer and see where they end up. One of the monitors flickered off as that station exploded. None of the important ones to be sure, but it seemed that they were just having a bad time. Maybe when he got the chance, he'd try to steer the cyborg death machines in that direction. Lots of spare parts and probably corpses for re-purposing there. At least before it was all gone. Only time would tell who would come out on top. Or perhaps they would surprise him and they would work together to achieve a higher goal, like the survival of the human race. Highly unlikely, but he had a habit of rooting for the underdogs, the unlikely tasks and so on and some such. That was why he absolutely sucked at gambling. He usually got suckered in by the long haul and the infinite possible gain. In fact, that debt was part of why he was working this crummy job. He lit up another cigar and looked back to the screens with a finger nearby hovering over a keyboard. Ready and waiting.

Failing Trial Station
Catherine receives a response from IK-37
Real and Francis manage to cannibalize a broken shuttle and fix another shuttle. That first shuttle has been reduced to no usable parts.
FT station begins to move towards IK-37

IK-37
The scan detects the remains of a recently destroyed station. A large hunk is floating in space and will require additional proper maneuvering to get around safely due to the new debris field.
FT communication seems as though it had gotten through for open communication most likely even with the static.
The engine is repaired using the remaining parts and fuel.

Reaper Station
The response was given and received ny Renegade Station but no further communication has been received so far. The docking bay is cut off currently from the rest of the station for the Russian station. All other variables are unknown. They seem non hostile after communication.​

• 15547300._SY540_.jpg

Catherine Evangel

22dba8910d37302bcb9c3c61ac60824b.jpg

Cang Yue
    Catherine felt electricity zapping up her body. She couldn't believe her ears, but her heart wanted to believe with every drop of rational and irrational thought it had. This voice... could it be a man's voice? She let out a squee before she managed to calm down and answered.

"IK-37, we are heading to your position. Arrival in an undetermined amount of time. Non-hostile intention. Over."

Yes, yes! She couldn't be mistaken. That low, heavy voice was definitely that of a man. Her elation was something not everyone could understand. The only two men in FT Station was a playboy and a lunatic. For Catherine, who was repeatedly hit on by Real and became the target of Francis' nonsensical speeches, finding a normal man she could interact with was like winning the lottery.

Yue went back to the mothership. The energy blaster in her hand was gone. When she noticed Catherine giggling to herself like mad, she frowned. The time in space must have gotten to the poor caucasian lady's mind, thought Yue. Then she took out a photograph. It was a picture of Francis' first appearance in the newspaper. He was detained by law enforcement for 'returning corpses to the family' by throwing paperback novels to the national park.

Catherine noticed Yue sighing at Francis' picture. The energy blaster, which was nowhere to be seen, made her frown. The time in space must have gotten to the poor Chinese lady's mind, though Catherine.

Both ladies sat inside the mothership. Then they both sighed. Both of them were thinking the same thing.

Hah. I feel like I am the only sane person here sometimes.

IK-37
Jarred Iavarone
Main IK-37 Leader

[div class=tag]||
The male sighed as he continued to navigate the ship. "Couldn't they be any quiet?" he mumbled to himself, to was so hard to concentrate. He whistled to a light haired man who entered the room not to long ago, listening in on the conversation between the Captain, Communicator and the radio. He had noticed something.
[div class=tag]German Markell

[div class=tag]||
The man walked over, "What is it Vance?" He asks. German, he was considered thee second in command since he and Jarred got along so well. That and he was the first person Jarred told anything. "I was wondering, up ahead there's a wreckage we could get some good parts from probably, although we there is the other station too." He begins to explain, even though Vance hadn't said it, German already understood. "I understand, since they already plan to meet up with us it would be best to collect more resources while we wait." He nods. Due to his status he was allowed to make decisions like this, Jarred trusted him. That and he was like, 4 feet away, if he had a problem he would say it.
[div class=tag]||
Vance nods, "Understood. I will fly in closer now." He says as he begins navigation.
[div class=tag]|| [/div] German almost smiles, "Make sure we are close enough for a shuttle and not in the debris." He adds, patting Vance's shoulder
[div class=tag]|| [/div]"I know, I know." He sighs, already plotting a path inward.

[div class=tag]||
Leif and Jarred were listening closely to what the FT station said. Non-hostile, and they would fly better? This was great! He just hoped they were being honest. And maybe they could trade supplies??? This would be so great. They should take some precautions when they arrive, but until then, well, it was nice to know there was someone else out there then the 102 people they already knew well, and of course loved. After all they are kinda like a big family now. for many reasons.
[div class=tag]|| [/div] With Jarred still leaning over his shoulder Leif responded, "That's great to hear FT Station." he begins, glancing over at Jarred who was listening on on German and Vance. He quickly tells Leif what is important next, "We have located a wreckage to gather more supplies so we will be stopping here, but its should make us easy to find for sure." He chuckles a little at the end "Just be careful of the debris of course, over." He releases the button as to wait for the response
[div class=tag]|| [/div]
[div class=tag]|| [/div]
[div class=tag]|| [/div]
[div class=tag]|| [/div]
[div class=tag]|| [/div]

[div class=tag]||
He sighed, currently resting on his rolling board after having finished fixing the engine. How tiring. With an arm over his eyes he blocks the light, resting. His rest is interrupted as his side is kicked and he is sent rolling, his heels dragging across the floor. He grunts.
[div class=tag]Cola Hughy[/div]
[div class=tag]|| [/div] T?he girl seemed annoyed, "What did I say about working on my shuttle Col?" she asks, hands on her hips, frowning. Colby sighs, eye narrowed due to the increase in light without him blocking it, "Okay as long as you are there to help me." He sighs, pushing himself up. 'That's right." she huffs, crossing arms, as if to say, 'what's all this then?'
[div class=tag]|| [/div] "Sorry, sorry." he sighs again, she was once of the few people he did n't feel like teasing right now, such a pain, "But you took to long." He shrugged before rubbing the back of his head. She was examining the engine as he got a drink. "Good job by the way." She add. He had done a pretty good job.
[div class=tag]|| [/div] "Thanks." he smiles, "Wanna work on it more now?" He asks with a grin. "Who do you think you are talking to?" She asks as she runs a hand over it And down to work they went.
[div class=tag]|| [/div]
[div c Navigate carefully towards destroyed station to wait at a safe distance (So that they can like. send a shuttle.)
[div class=tag]Actions:
Open communications continue
[div class=tag]Actions:
More shuttle repairs. [/div]
coded by luna.

Tab 1:
Vance Askvig
The male sighed as he continued to navigate the ship. "Couldn't they be any quiet?" he mumbled to himself, to was so hard to concentrate. He whistled to a light haired man who entered the room not to long ago, listening in on the conversation between the Captain, Communicator and the radio. He had noticed something.
German Markell
The man walked over, "What is it Vance?" He asks. German, he was considered thee second in command since he and Jarred got along so well. That and he was the first person Jarred told anything. "I was wondering, up ahead there's a wreckage we could get some good parts from probably, although we there is the other station too." He begins to explain, even though Vance hadn't said it, German already understood. "I understand, since they already plan to meet up with us it would be best to collect more resources while we wait." He nods. Due to his status he was allowed to make decisions like this, Jarred trusted him. That and he was like, 4 feet away, if he had a problem he would say it.
Vance nods, "Understood. I will fly in closer now." He says as he begins navigation.
German almost smiles, "Make sure we are close enough for a shuttle and not in the debris." He adds, patting Vance's shoulder
"I know, I know." He sighs, already plotting a path inward.

Tab 2:
Leif Ryant
Leif and Jarred were listening closely to what the FT station said. Non-hostile, and they would fly better? This was great! He just hoped they were being honest. And maybe they could trade supplies??? This would be so great. They should take some precautions when they arrive, but until then, well, it was nice to know there was someone else out there then the 102 people they already knew well, and of course loved. After all they are kinda like a big family now. for many reasons.
With Jarred still leaning over his shoulder Leif responded, "That's great to hear FT Station." he begins, glancing over at Jarred who was listening on on German and Vance. He quickly tells Leif what is important next, "We have located a wreckage to gather more supplies so we will be stopping here, but its should make us easy to find for sure." He chuckles a little at the end "Just be careful of the debris of course, over." He releases the button as to wait for the response

Tab 3:
Colby Castillion
He sighed, currently resting on his rolling board after having finished fixing the engine. How tiring. With an arm over his eyes he blocks the light, resting. His rest is interrupted as his side is kicked and he is sent rolling, his heels dragging across the floor. He grunts.
Cola Hughy
The girl seemed annoyed, "What did I say about working on my shuttle Col?" she asks, hands on her hips, frowning. Colby sighs, eye narrowed due to the increase in light without him blocking it, "Okay as long as you are there to help me." He sighs, pushing himself up. 'That's right." she huffs, crossing arms, as if to say, 'what's all this then?'
"Sorry, sorry." he sighs again, she was once of the few people he did n't feel like teasing right now, such a pain, "But you took to long." He shrugged before rubbing the back of his head. She was examining the engine as he got a drink. "Good job by the way." She add. He had done a pretty good job.
"Thanks." he smiles, "Wanna work on it more now?" He asks with a grin. "Who do you think you are talking to?" She asks as she runs a hand over it And down to work they went.

Actions:
]Actions: Navigate carefully towards destroyed station to wait at a safe distance (So that they can like. send a shuttle.)
]Actions: Open communications continue
]Actions: More shuttle repairs.

Dimitry mulled it over for a bit before responding, "da, can come aboard I will have your payment start to be put together" he says. He then orders a large collection of high grade armor to be wrapped up and prepared for transport. He then ordered that all security areas be closed off and locked down, this included the high tech weapons storage, and the science tech rooms. Once all was said and done he did a walkthrough making sure everything was locked up tight, he then checked on the secret super weapon they had on board before heading out to meet the ones who had offered help.

"very well then" central consensus responded "our people will arrive there shortly, please stand by" the shuttle of the reaper was launched into space but oddly as soon as that had happened the engines where cut this was to save the limited fuel of the shuttle instead the station mag harpoon was used to guide the vessel towards the other station slowly but surely eventually docking with Renegade Station.

what emerged from the shuttle crafts large cargo bay was... somewhat disturbing and strange to see, first where the two assault bots, only unusually due to how rare finding these things in space would be. then two heavily augmented cybernetic humans each one seemed to be like 60% mechanical give or take, the disturbing thing was the group of things that shuffled there way out of the metallic shell of a vessel... they slight smell of rot gave aways that these somewhat dismembered humans where nothing but shambling corpses fitted with mechanical parts, it was... disturbing at best... one of the cyborgs spoke "greetings we are the dispatch form reaper station please direct us to your damaged shuttle bay"

PhantomSamurai PhantomSamurai

Fourth Update
Error. Blue on blue on white. The screen was malfunctioning and there was nothing that could be done about it.
There was a blasted error on the screen. It was ruining his view and if his supervisors found out, they'd have his head, or at least fired and let go from the project. And this was too important not to find out how it went.
The door opened and a woman stepped in, letting in some light before quickly closing.
"I was told that you like it dark in here." She sighed lightly before lighting a cigarette, taking a puff and blowing the smoke out. "I honestly don't know why."
The man stood up as though to greet her, and while it was a purely strategic move so that she didn't see the faulty screen, he greeted her all the same. "Why hello Samantha. Moved up to corporate are you, now?"
"Yes. My project went so smoothly, that they moved me up the ladder and now I thought that I would see how your little observation project was going."
He smirked, even though in the darkness, no one could really see it. "Look for yourself. I'd say that it's going swimmingly." He motioned her forward to the screens while still blocking the one that wasn't working.

------------------

Failing Trial Station
Catherine is still in contact with IK-37.
Real and Francis managed to make another shuttle completely useless, but in the process, fixed a second one.
Failing Trial station has now moved close enough that they are in range of shuttle craft.

IK-37
IK-37 manages to safely move within range of the debris without getting hit by any of it.
Communication with Failing Trial Station continue.
The shuttle repairs are completed using the last of the parts.
One of the screens on the station gains the blue screen of death.

Renegade Station
Everything is locked up tight and secure in preparation for the arrival of the other station.
A mysterious voice can be heard throughout the hall but seems to be coming from no where.

Reaper Station
The creatures of Reaper Station arrive on Renegade station and begin to deal with an issue of gravity on the station. Also a disembodied voice of no discernible origin can be heard throughout the cargo bay.​

• 15547300._SY540_.jpg

Catherine Evangel

edmund-jpg.628192

Francis Ward
    There was a dispute on who should ride the space shuttle off to meet IK-37. A space shuttle could take twelve people, but not all four leaders could go. At the end, they settled it with a draw. The result was not something any of the, -- except perhaps Francis -- wanted. Yue stayed with Real while Francis went with Catherine. Yue was disappointed. Real was so as well, but not as bad as Catherine's pale face. In the mean time, Francis did a somersault.

The space shuttle soon went off. It was powered by radiation wavelength, so it had no fear of running out of fuel. Francis was sitting in the cockpit, so the crews had no fear of running out of noise either.

"Ah, nothing can compare to the vastness of space in term of wonder and value. Of course, space had no meaning compared to the speck of dust we are in this universe. Truly a marvel for the six Angels of seven directions to be able to uphold an equilibrium between decency and vulgarity in this time of turmoil. Imagine guarding a single thread for thousands of years! If not for the blessing of the mind bestowed on this Son of Heaven by Rotatory Wheel of Spinning Yarn, it would be a task completed by no body after all this time. Of course, now with the blessing of heaven-"

Catherine had long put a headset. Metal song could be heard faintly.

IK-37
Jarred Iavarone
Main IK-37 Leader
[div class=tag]||
"Leif I'm going to need you to stay on communications so that you can help direct them to out shuttle bay." Jarred begins, "But once that is complete, feel free to come down, after all they will recognize you'r voice so that could be more reassuring." Jarred concludes before turning to German, "You go get the other and have them meet me down at the shuttle bay, and don't for get Vi. She will be extremely annoyed if you do not let her in on this."

[div class=tag]||
"Sure thing Capt' " He smiles as he sits there, keeping an eye on the communications. He waved when Jarred finishes and leaves. He had a job to do.
[div class=tag]German Markell

[div class=tag]||
German sighs as Vi is brought up, "Alright alright." He says before smiling, "She really needs to learn how to take a joke though." He waved before heading out the door, lightly jogging down the hall once out.
[div class=tag]|| [/div] "And Vance, I'm going to hold out position and keep an eye out for that shuttle, once they are close enough notify Leif so he can direct them." He finishes before turning to head out and help grab his people.
[div class=tag]Vance Askvig [/div]
[div class=tag]|| [/div] "Surething" He waves, not even turning to face Jarred as he sits there, just focusing on his task.
[div class=tag]Cola Hughy

[div class=tag]||
"Come on you two. we don't have any time to loose, we are going to scavenge from the wreckage and bring back any useful items." She claps her hands to get their attention. She pulled on her gloves before she picked up her pack, throwing it into the shuttle.
[div class=tag]Monty Burcham[/div]
[div class=tag]|| [/div] Monty yawned as he sat there on the floor checking if all his tools were there. This was so exciting. He always loved a good scavenge. Not that anyone could tell. He looked like the least interested person in the room.
[div class=tag]Rege Walkell[/div]
[div class=tag]|| [/div] "Why do I have to go again?" Rege groans as he drags his bag towards the shuttle like the grumpy teen he was.
[div class=tag]|| [/div] "Maybe because you literally have nothing to do and that this is part of your job." Cola responds as she watches him from her spot by the shuttle.
[div class=tag]|| [/div] "My job is planet stuff." He waves his hand tiredly as he moves towards the ship.
[div class=tag]|| [/div] Monty on the other hand quickly finished checking is tools before hopping into the shuttle. He had already checked his space suit, everything seemed to be in order. "Stop whining Rege, we know you actually like helping." Monty responds in a grumble.
[div class=tag]|| [/div] "As if!" Rege huffs, crossing his arms as he plops into his seat.
[div class=tag]|| [/div] Cola remains silent, frowning. She was already tired of Rege by now, it would be better to just get going before this conversation goes further. She sits in the pilots seat, Monty in the co-pilot, and as the door closes she flips the necessary switches as they move into the exit bay. "Shuttle IK-1 ready for release." Going over the usual checks with Monty, finally its time for them to exit the ship. The bay doors open, and they head for the wreckage. [/div]

[div class=tag]||

[div class=tag]Cola Hughy[/div]
[div class=tag]|| [/div]
[div class=tag]|| [/div]
[div class=tag]|| [/div]
[div class=tag]|| [/div]
[div class=tag]Actions:
Keeping an eye out for the shuttle and holding current position.
[div class=tag]Actions:
Shuttle IK-1 begins flight into the wreckage to commence scavenging
[div class=tag]Actions:[/div] [/div]
coded by luna.

Tab 1:
|"Leif I'm going to need you to stay on communications so that you can help direct them to out shuttle bay." Jarred begins, "But once that is complete, feel free to come down, after all they will recognize you'r voice so that could be more reassuring." Jarred concludes before turning to German, "You go get the other and have them meet me down at the shuttle bay, and don't for get Vi. She will be extremely annoyed if you do not let her in on this."
Leif Ryant
|"Sure thing Capt' " He smiles as he sits there, keeping an eye on the communications. He waved when Jarred finishes and leaves. He had a job to do.
German Markell
|German sighs as Vi is brought up, "Alright alright." He says before smiling, "She really needs to learn how to take a joke though." He waved before heading out the door, lightly jogging down the hall once out.
|| "And Vance, I'm going to hold out position and keep an eye out for that shuttle, once they are close enough notify Leif so he can direct them." He finishes before turning to head out and help grab his people.
Vance Askvig
|"Surething" He waves, not even turning to face Jarred as he sits there, just focusing on his task.

Tab 2:
Cola Hughy
|| "Come on you two. we don't have any time to loose, we are going to scavenge from the wreckage and bring back any useful items." She claps her hands to get their attention. She pulled on her gloves before she picked up her pack, throwing it into the shuttle.
Monty Burcham
||Monty yawned as he sat there on the floor checking if all his tools were there. This was so exciting. He always loved a good scavenge. Not that anyone could tell. He looked like the least interested person in the room.
Rege Walkell
|| "Why do I have to go again?" Rege groans as he drags his bag towards the shuttle like the grumpy teen he was.
||"Maybe because you literally have nothing to do and that this is part of your job." Cola responds as she watches him from her spot by the shuttle.
|| "My job is planet stuff." He waves his hand tiredly as he moves towards the ship.
||Monty on the other hand quickly finished checking is tools before hopping into the shuttle. He had already checked his space suit, everything seemed to be in order. "Stop whining Rege, we know you actually like helping." Monty responds in a grumble.
||"As if!" Rege huffs, crossing his arms as he plops into his seat.
|| Cola remains silent, frowning. She was already tired of Rege by now, it would be better to just get going before this conversation goes further. She sits in the pilots seat, Monty in the co-pilot, and as the door closes she flips the necessary switches as they move into the exit bay. "Shuttle IK-1 ready for release." Going over the usual checks with Monty, finally its time for them to exit the ship. The bay doors open, and they head for the wreckage.

Tab 3:

Actions:
]Actions: Keeping an eye out for the shuttle and holding current position.
]Actions: Shuttle IK-1 begins flight into the wreckage to commence scavenging
]Actions:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back