• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings [CLOSED] Apocalyptic/Thriller/Adventure/Family RP options | Many stories to create

Protocol42

Moocraft
Hello! So outside of roleplay I do write stories, but sometimes I end up with the too many ideas problem, but I find roleplay helps me refine my focus when this happens. So I'm looking to get into some more roleplays with some people.

What I'm looking for in a partner:
  • Writes in third-person past-tense.
  • Okay with variable reply lengths, from perhaps just one paragraph to sometimes three or more, all depending on what we have to work with at any moment.
  • Has a good grasp on written English.
  • The majority of the time able to reply at least a few times a week, but bonus if you're able to reply maybe even once a day or more. At the same time, understand that at times one of us may not be able to respond for a few days or something like that because of life obligations.
  • Willing to be upfront with me if you think the story is losing traction or you need some help figuring out your own reply. I'm not scary!

Plot ideas I have in mind:
  1. [Post-Apocalyptic] The Silence: It was September 20 when society crumbled. The day that a little boy could be sitting in class scribbling in his notebook and look up to the front of the classroom in time to see his teacher flop dead to the floor. The day that a college graduate could be on a stage receiving her diploma, and the man handing her the diploma collapses to his knees dead. The day that the world was silenced.
  2. [Adventure/Thriller] The Kid Detectives: A close knit group of young grade school kids who manage their own detective agency get themselves involved in investigating a real crime, and they quickly realize they're way in over their heads.
  3. [Adventure] To Catch a Butterfly: An elementary class field trip to a downtown museum isn't an unusual thing, but what's unusual is that one of the kids spots a beautiful butterfly go past. Following it was of course the only thing to do, and when the kid did, the butterfly would go through an open emergency exit door. The light from the other side was so blinding that it's only when they would step outside that they would realize they're not downtown anymore, and in fact the door they just walked through is gone.
  4. [Family] The Way Home: On a cold snowy winter night, only two people are still standing outside the Greyhound bus terminal. Yourself, and a boy who is easily too young to still be waiting here without anyone having picked him up yet.

Again, I'm open to building and changing up my ideas, very open! And also if you had any ideas of your own. Anyways I only roleplay over PM so please send me a PM if you're interested :xFsmile:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back