• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Apocalyptic roleplay?

Willow Tree

No matter what, I'm not guilty
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I'm not sure why, but I've suddenly had flashbacks to The Last of Us 2, and it sorta reignited my interest in the genre.

I like the idea of a different take on zombies. It makes sense that they can run around, hear, etc, if that makes sense? I'd like to stray away from typical zombie scenarios, or at the very least let them make sense. A decaying body isn't going to be able to sprint, or likely even jog, you know.

I would consider myself moderately advanced, although as long as your writing is understandable I don't care what level you're at! It would be incredible if you could write a paragraph or maybe more!!

I'm mainly looking for survival roleplays, where our characters go on a journey to find somewhere survivable - whether thats a settlement or just an area with farmable land and plenty of resources! Of course, we can add many obstacles, like unpaid debts, immunity (similar to the plot in TLOU), etc

Users who are viewing this thread

Back