• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Apocalyptic- dead world

TwistedMisfit

Controlled Chaos
Hi, so I've been craving an apocalyptic type roleplay. I don't exactly have a detailed plot but i want to work on that more with a partner.

So, i was thinking something like zombies for the dead world. However a small bit of the lore may change, such as being scratched may not mean certain death or zombification. I was also thinking that the characters have abilities or animal spirits? I've had this doberman like character in mind for a while now so i want to see where this goes. This will most likely be a 1x1 but i may be open to try a small group too.
Im thinking if this does take a turn for romance ~ something like MxM or FxF, i'm not that great with MxF and usually lose interest pretty fast.
I'm also looking for a person(s) who can give me something to work with, i'm not asking for 6+ paragraphs, just not a one-liner for every reply. I dont mind them here and there, but i would prefer you kept them to a minimum.

So for a plot, i've got like a bare bones one that we can tweak together.
Something along the lines of this is what i want to do:

Plot A
There's always been unexplainable things on the planet. Some people claim to have seen ghosts, vampires, creatures of lore. Some even claim to have seen people who have animal like limbs, resembaling those of animals throughout the world.
These creatures are clearly no myth. They live in the shadows, keeping hidden from the human world. Then, the world went to shit as Zombies over ran it. The laws no longer exist, and The creatures who have hidden for centuries have all come out, as the rules of the old world don't apply anymore.

OR

(So basically i was laying in bed unable to sleep so i thought up another plot, Here we go...)

Plot B
The worlds been dead for five hundred years, give or take a few. The few people who have survived the last hundred or so are survivors, however, as the times change so do the subjects. The zombies grow in numbers, and with the failure of the world, businesses crumble, dangerous or not. This includes the Nuclear power plants dotted all across the world. As the zombies and creatures around you mutate, it becomes increasingly harder to survive alone. Alongside that, humans also began to evolve, theres no saying what type of people out there, or if this evolution is for the worse or better.
Character A (yours) has a run in with Sisu, an untrusting mutated survivor. (So not to stifle your creativity, we'll decide how later on) Will these two team up, Or will they part ways, and if they do team up, are they acquaintances, or will character A gain Sisu's trust, and vice versa.

As always, the lore may change a little bit, heres what i have in mind:
Freshly killed zombies can inhabit the body of another dead thing :Some rules to that though, the carcass cannot have been zombified before death, and must have a head and torso at least:
Secondly, a scratch may not mean certain death.
Thirdly, maybe instead of the head, the heart of a zombie must be destroyed.

I think this could use some tweaking and i'd love to hear ideas from potential rp partners.

Now, some things you should know: Im available anytime from 5:00 am to 4:00 pm on weekdays and ill rarely be on on the weekends.
I'm a bit insane and may express that in my roleplays. I like using detailed characters with detailed stories, and have attachment issues with all of my characters, cant help it. I also love the juicy bits of a story. I just adore romance, action, adventure, mystery, yknow, etc. Don't be afraid to shoot some plot ideas or changes at me. I'm also a stickler for site rules, so if characters of ANY rp im involved in get intimate it will be time skipped -.-
However, if i do display my insanity, chaos, or like attack you with a large paragraph or two, don't be intimidated it just means i like you! X3

If we stick to this plot, or at least somethin like it, this is the character id like to use though I'm fine with tweaking and even completely switching characters (Its not the best, i tried to do it quickly for a base ref sheet.)

Last edited:
I'm not super attached to her hound form, and wouldn't hate dropping it for the rp, that's more or less designed for plot a. however, if were able to somehow include it in plot b, id like to use it as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back