• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Apocalypse

"I'm up for experimenting. In more ways than one." Rum smirked at him as she hopped around the room with her "crutches", getting the feeling for them. It felt weird but she wouldn't have to deal with them for terribly long. She looked around up at the celing and rubbed her chin. Maybe she could still do her parkour with this foot. At least some climbing. She wanted to experiment but not in front of Nik, he'd have a heart attack. As she was thinking she then felt and heard her stomach growl, deflating her mood a little. Oh well... she'd just deal with it. She kept hopping around, getting to grips with the crutch. She'd think about food once she was done. The_Omega_Effect The_Omega_Effect

Francesca

Fizz Fizz
As soon as Frankie heard him say 'naughty, R18, ew' she got the big idea. She didn't think Liam was asexual, but it taught her that he was a kind of person just unsettled by sexual subjects,"Oh, that kind of creepy." she shuddered lightly. She could only imagine whatever this stranger did to freak him out so badly, and how awful for her it would be if she were in the same situation, "Uggh, yeah, sorry, that's fucking awful. I reeeeeally don't wanna meet her now, but it wasn't as if I did before. Let's just get this... pervert outta your head and have a couple bites of spam and peaches." she sent him a small smile and went over o the couch where she put away the crowbar and took out the baggie of dried peaches and the unfinished spam. She opened the bag and took one, placing it in her mouth, the sweetness of it was much more flavorful than she had in a long time and it sent a shiver down her spine. She then held out the bag for him to take some

Katherine Powell

Katherine handed the bottle back to Nikita as told, still fighting against the alcohol biting at her throat. She couldn't even breathe right - the air aided the moonshine in burning her insides.
After a while, she did manage to get a hold of herself, the burning sensation subsiding and giving way for the wintry air. She took one last glance at Nikita, who had a small smile adorning his lips, seemingly enjoying her suffering, before closing her eyes and resting her head on a small, ragged pillow on the bed.
She didn't want to be disturbed, so she turned the volume of her iPod up as it played On Melancholy Hill.
The_Omega_Effect The_Omega_Effect Rumble Fish Rumble Fish

Nikita Vissarionovich

"Heh. Slow down there. You might accidentally hurt your foot even more. And I just treated it. Would you like me to introduce you to the rest of the group, now that you have gotten used to walking with that? After we discuss whether or not we want to keep you, we could spare you some food." He put on both of the straps of his backpack and walked towards the door.

Human__Ramen Human__Ramen Rumble Fish Rumble Fish

"Ooh, more? Well, hope the few I've already met haven't sullied my good name before I even met the rest." Rum smirked as she hopped forward on her crutches. It was really the topic of food that had really got her attention. She looked back at the girl, Kate and smiled at her. Despite the woman not being able to speak, she already liked her personality. Seemed quite similar to hers. As Rum hobbled along, she couldnt help but hum under her breath as she went. God she missed music. The_Omega_Effect The_Omega_Effect Human__Ramen Human__Ramen

Cole Bishop

Cole narrowed his eyes at the insult. He knew better than to turn around. Animosity could have the last word, fine. He could give her that much, since he doubted she would still be alive in a few minutes. He glared down at the chair. Cole spun around, muttering curses as he went back to Affinity. He leaned against the wall outside the door and crossed his arms. "Real original. Calling me a coward for not wanting to do something stupid," he rolled his eyes. "What's next? Going to go outside and challenge a rabid to a fistfight? That'll show everyone how 'brave' you are."
Human__Ramen Human__Ramen

Allegra Sauvagess

Allegra scoffed at Cole's remark, plunging deeper into the apartment. Her success in getting a kick out of the boy had given her a cocky grin, making her feel triumphant.
She entered the kitchen slowly. As she observed the open, empty cupboards, her grin faded away into a more somber expression. She approached the broken window, and looked through it.
She saw a body splattered on the ground in a dirty, snow covered alley. Ally leaned back.
Her fingers were frozen around the grip of her submachine gun, and her finger was stiff on the trigger. She walked out of the kitchen and proceeded down the small hallway that led to two small rooms and a bathroom. She entered one of the rooms, and quickly took the surroundings.
It was a simple room, with a twin size bed covered in moldy sheets. The air itself was thick and hard to breathe, leaving the girl mildly uncomfortable. She made her way to the closet and opened it up. It mostly had some old clothes that see exactly her no good, but she knew that she could find something in there.
She stood on the tip of her toes, searching around the luggage compartment for anything. Her fingers grazed over soft, warm cloth. She quickly pulled these out, revealing them to be blankets. She reached up again, finding a total of four brand new blankets to keep them warm through the night.
"Hey Baby Face," Allegra shouted from the room, trying to keep the blankets under her arm "Weren't you freezing your ass off a few moments ago?"
S n o w S n o w

Liam Grove

Thankfully, Francesca understood what he was saying and Liam was glad he didn't have to further elaborate. He joined her on the couch, sitting just beside her. Liam didn't feel uncomfortable per se, but just awkward since he would never see himself doing this. He watched as Francesca shivered after eating a peach, was it that tasty? Maybe she just hadn't eaten one in a long time. Whatever it was, he decided to try one too, taking one of the peaches and plopping it into his mouth. They.were.amazing. Liam naturally had a thing against fruits, but this was an extremely special exception. The sweetness spreaded throughout his body, the soft and chewy texture was a massive contrast to the stale food he would usually eat. A soft "mmm..." Escaped his lips, and he was even unaware of it. "...These are really good." Liam commented, still chewing on the peach.

spacient spacient

Francesca

Fizz Fizz
"They're perfect~" Frankie sighed happily, savoring the sweet fruit as it had been the first thing she had eaten all day. It might as well have been mana from heavy, it tasted so good. Anything tastes good when you're starving, but holy shit, if it already tastes good, it's perfection. She ate another one before taking out a collapsable spoon from her bag and opening the spam to eat it, her stomach growling for more food. She felt bad they were eating and everyone else was hungry.... but even Nikita was worried about her weight. She needed this, so the guilt subsided moments later. With more food in her system, she felt warmer, so she took off her jacket and rolled up her sleeves

Rumble hobbled out of the room and into the hall as she hummed to herself lazily. She seemed to be taking this all in her stride but truthfully she was still a bit apprehensive about all of this. She felt warmer in here than outside, granted that was due to her clothing. Because of her using parkour as a travel method, a lot of her clothes were either loose or minimal. Well that and given the provcative nature of the woman, that probably had something to do with it. But she did not have shoes. She used to but she lost them, of course. She was aware that her toes were some kind of bluish colour from the cold, though she was never all that aware of it. Usually she moved around too much which would heat her up but now she had no choice but to hobble slowly on these crutches, she was starting to feel the cold. As she wandered around, she felt another spazm of pain in her stomach which made her stop and double over. She didnt make any sound -for once- but looked at Nik with a sigh, "I'm fine just... peckish." she stood upright once the feeling had passed and she started moving around again, getting the feeling for them. The_Omega_Effect The_Omega_Effect

Will Harris

"I'll be right back," Will didn't wait for one of them to answer, jogging out of the apartment and into the hall. He spotted Nikita first, coming out of Kate's room. "What? What's wrong? Did Kate-" he stopped when he saw the woman with him, hobbling around on makeshift crutches. He glanced at Nikita again, more than a little surprised. For all his grumblings about Will having to make the choice to leave people behind eventually, he hadn't done it himself. Will took a step towards the woman, holding out his hand. He shot her a friendly smile. "I'm Will, co-leader of our little group. You are?"

Rum had stopped wandering when someone appeared from another room. She figured that this was Will, given that Nikita had shouted for him. She tilted her head and blinked before grinning at the man as he greeted her. Oh thank god, a nice person finally. "Name's Rumble." she smirked at him as she shook hands with him. She really wanted to say something witty about him being the leader (and therefor having more... privileges than others in the group) but she had already pushed Nikita's buttons already, the last thing she wanted was to get chucked out while she was injured like this. She looked at the man again, grinning again, a bit anxious still but trying to make a good impression. S n o w S n o w The_Omega_Effect The_Omega_Effect

Liam Grove

Liam sighed peacefully as he tasted and swallowed another peach. How could he not have tasted one before? Now he just felt bad for all the kinds of food he had been missing out in his life. Liam watched subtly as Francesca removed her jacket and rolled her sleeves up. She looked... Cute... Ah! What was he thinking. It's an Apocalypse for crying out loud, things like these should be the last priority. He was slightly blushed now, so by trying to hide it, he started a conversation instead. "Do you know the others in the group well?" Liam asked curiously, since his past interactions with the other members were mostly bland and u friendly.
spacient spacient

Cole Bishop

Cole scowled at the nickname, glaring at the floor. He almost didn't want to take whatever Agony found, just because it was her offering. She was probably just trying to goad him again. Then again, if there was something in the apartment worthy of the boards that had been put up, he thought he would've heard her dying by now. His scowl deepened. Cole pushed away from the wall and went into the apartment. If there was something there and he died a horrible death because of Anguish, he swore he would come back just to haunt her. He stopped in the doorway of the room, glancing at the empty shelf in the closet. "Huh. Surprised you could reach that, Short Stuff. Did you find a step-stool for toddlers under the bed or something?"

Francesca

Fizz Fizz
Frankie sat back into the couch, placing the food om the little coffee table with a sigh. Already, even a few bites felt amazing enough to fill her stomach. She must have been more hungry than she realized if a few bites were starting to fill her up, maybe she should ask Nikita if that was normal? No, she'd wait another day before bringing it up. Then, she was surprised by Liam's voice - this was the most he ever talk to her in one sitting! And... he looked a little red in the face. She smiled and shook her head, "Pretty sure most of the group doesn't even know my name. I'd ask you too, but you're really quiet, you always been this quiet?"

Will Harris

Will nodded, glancing at Nikita again. "How did you find her?" He didn't hear her come through the front door. Had she been hear already when they came in? He studied her while he waited for an answer. She didn't seem to be too heavily armed, nor did he see any supplies anywhere on her person. He couldnt be sure if she planned to join them or not, but she could already the complaints in his head about the food they found being stretched even thinner than it was. He sighed.

Liam Grove

Liam didn't even eat that much, but was already full for whatever reason. Maybe his previous encounter with Rumble had just ruined his appetite in total. "Oh, right. I'm Liam, and from what I heard, you're Francesca right?" He tried using a casual tone, trying not to come off as a stalker but more of her name being spread around the group. "Yeah... I don't talk that much, maybe I just don't trust the others or I simply don't see the need to." He shrugged, unsure of the reason why. Maybe he was just a full on introvert in general, but he really didn't want to be seen as one.

spacient spacient

Allegra Sauvagess

Cole's roast caught Allegra completely off guard. She took a step back, as if she recoiled from a punch, and tried to hide her offended expression with a faltering smile.
Usually, she wouldn't really mind criticism directed to her, and would either agree with it or find some way to turn it on the critic, but that was like a slap to the face. Her eyes darted around the room, in an attempt to find anything to distract her from his remark and stop her face from twitching. It didn't work.
She hung her head a little, and simply handed Cole one of the blankets - a fall themed one - with a weak hand. She then exited the room and consequently the apartment with a haunted expression, completely ignoring the other bedroom and the bathroom.
S n o w S n o w

Cole Bishop

Cole scoffed at her reaction. "Oh, so pussy and baby face are fine, but a short joke isn't?" He refused to feel like he'd done something wrong, pulling the blanket over his other one. "Kind of makes you a hypocrite," he called after her, and then followed her out, mostly because he didn't have any intention of searching through any of the other rooms by himself, even if that made him a coward in her eyes. "Not like you never heard one before," he muttered under his breath.

Francesca

Fizz Fizz
Frankie smiled at him, thinking about how similar they were like that. She usually didn't talk to anybody, not out of her way at least. She was friendly when someone got her going, so it was nice that maybe this ambivery could coax the introvert out of his shell a little bit. Hey, he was purposefully talking to her now, so it was a step in the right direction, "Yeah, call me Frankie though, Francesca just gets on my nerves. The only one of us I'm letting call me that is Nikita cause I think he has a weird thing about saying full names - keeps calling Colette, Angelique," she shrugged, trying to think of something to ask him that wouldn't be too invasive for a first conversation, or too upsetting to bring up, "That's fine, you don't need to be chatty in the apocalypse .It makes it easier to let out whatever's goin on in that dome of yours though."

Nikita Vissarionovich

Nikita was not surprised that the woman had seen Will for the first time, considering how she had mentioned it before in their little interrogation that she had already met them. "I treated Katherine. Her leg should be fine now. And as for her, she kinda fell in through the window." He then exchanged a glance with Rumble and then looked back at Will. "It really makes about as much sense as it sounds. And then well, you know the drill. I point a gun at her, I ask her a bunch of questions, she tells me she's already met people in our group and I spare her because I don't want to off anyone without your consent with your whole inner struggle which compels you to want to save and help every demented soul we come across. I will go ahead and find a room for myself to stay in while you get acquainted." Nikita then walked past Will slowly.

Rumble Fish Rumble Fish S n o w S n o w

Last edited:
Rumble let the man speak but her eyes widened a little as Nik said that that she had told him she had met others before. "Uh wait..." but he had already wandered off before she could finish. She looked back to Will with a grin "Ah-heheh... yeah uh- bit of a mix up there. He thinks I uh...." she shrugged and made a 'coo-coo' motion with her finger, "Heh, think the apocolypse is messing with his... Pfft, anyway. I did meet a few of your guys, some kid who freaked out when I talked to him and this girl, what's her name.... Allegra, yeah!" she rubbed the back of her neck, "...Um...If you don't want me here I'll... jump out the window and fuck off. Seems there's enough on your plate the now, don't wanna be the thing that breaks it." she glanced away, not really sure what to say or do. S n o w S n o w The_Omega_Effect The_Omega_Effect

Allegra Sauvagess

Ally stomped down the stairs, getting increasingly irritated by Coleman's statements. She quickly turned around to face the boy with a glare. "There are more productive things to do with your time than to chase me down and criticize me." Allegra spat, folding her arms as her glare grew more intense.
S n o w S n o w

Will Harris

Will shook his head, but he was smiling. And there he was, the Nikita he came to know and expect to oppose him at every turn. He raised an eyebrow at her rambling. "There's always a lot on my plate," he crossed his arms. "With everything else, you won't make a dent, don't worry." He paused. "As for wanting you here, well, we'll get to that later. Do you have any supplies with you?" It didn't look like it, but for all he knew she could have a hidden stache on one of the higher floors.
Rumble Fish Rumble Fish

Users who are viewing this thread

Back