• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Apocalypse World

What's the minimum number of people you'd run for? It looks like a few people are no-shows.

Yeah Chickenmcnugget didn't undersrand the rules and didn't want me to explain them and I'm just going to assume that Vaskor doesn't want to play anymore

Quick!! everyone come up with one town/gang/organization/whatever and it can be part of the setting!

Also! Hx! I was thinking that since it might be a little drawn out to go around to ask the questions on the sheets. So basically, how do you guys know eachother? Discuss! Make setting elements up, do what you feel is right. Try not to be mortal enemies but you don't have to be bff's either.

Exact numbers for Hx can be figured out after you're done.

I just want your characters to kind of at least know eachother a little tiny bit so that we don't have to go through the thing that kills roleplays before they ever start...the dreaded "hello, my name is..."

I have a person/organization here. Desdemona, a 'Biker Matron', with a motorcycle gang.

Desdemona is a mean motherfucker. She is all the stereotypical biker brutality, machismo, and animal dominance rolled up into a disingenuous female form. Not too long ago, in a town a few dozen miles away, Bartol took a job that necessitated the deaths of several of her underlings. It's been war ever since. He thinks he's given her the slip. He's wrong.

And additionally a town, if you'd like to use it.

Slagburg

Leader: Lil' Baron

About: Slagburg's entire existence is based around the steelmill in the center of town. The walls, shanties, and businesses are made from its metal. Most people, if they aren't part of Lil' Baron's gang, farmers, entrepreneurs, or otherwise specially skilled, work in the Mill. The town is grimy, smoke-filled, and covered in soot.

Law: Lil Baron and his gang enforce basic rule of law in the town, and though he's a strongman despot, he's pretty even-handed.

Great! I'll add Desdemona and Lil Baron to the npc list. Same with Slagburg and I'll add it to a little map I'm making uwu

Let me know if you want more. I can contribute however much or little you'd like to the setting, I have plenty of ideas.

@zanarkand

Nzinga Mbande: Immigrant from Angola who travels the routes between major cities with her small caravan band of around 20~ people including guards. She sells, trades, and scavenges medical supplies or items that can easily be traded for such supplies. She is both a doctor and a leader. Her mantra is Justice, Peace, and Mercy. She will rescue an injured raider just as she would a settler. While she believes in justice, she will not dispense Wasteland Justice™ herself, she will take the wounded raiders she helps to towns like Cargo Town or Sanctuary.

Location: Traveling caravan with several horse drawn trucks and cars.

Looks: Older woman around 50 years old. She is Angolan who is slightly overweight with deep black skin, crows feet, and long straight graying hair kept in a ponytail.

Class: Angel

Antonia "Magi Bunny" Velázquez: Bunny is a 12 year old cult leader that worships rabbits for the speed and luck. Her followers vary in age from fellow children to elders. She also speaks spanish, btw.

Looks: Stringy dark brown hair, pale skin, black eyes with dark circles under them.

Class: Hocus

Town concepts:

• Deadly Game town
  • Retro town
  • Thunderdome
  • Mutant town

solvernia said:
Town concepts:
  • Deadly Game town
  • Retro town
  • Thunderdome
  • Mutant town
thunderdome! two men enter! one man leaves! two men enter! one man leaves! two men enter! one man leaves!

i like your characters lol. technically npc's dont have classes but all of the ones that i have created already would probably have different class type moves

At 12AM the opener will have been up for 2 days. If Tzer doesn't post then it'll be up to you Cat! (o'v'o)

Sorry, work just started swamping me. I'm off at 12 AM, I'll write something before I do anything else.

Writing my post as we speak. It just occurred to me that we forgot to do Hx?

EDIT: And high-lighted stats.

Last edited by a moderator:
I asked how you all knew eachother so we could determine Hx instead of going around asking the questions on your sheets. no one said nothin

For highlighted stats lets just do this: Tzer highlights two of Cat's, Cat highlights Solvernia's, Solvernia highlights Tzer's

@Lux___Wolf will be joining us!

Their highlighted stats will be determined by me once they post their character sheet. Let's just pretend that their character is with the group already lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back