• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Apocalypse World

alright, a few things.

• is it mainly just going to be us vs. the MC with some infighting on the side?
  • when it says use #-barter for lifestyle at the beginning, does that mean a daily deduction from the 8 starting barter that I have to spend to survive from day to day, or?

otherwise looking forward to this one.

• The MC isn't your enemy! We're all playing together to find out what happens
  • 1-barter is like the living expenses for 1 month if you don't live too grandly. Any one weapon if it's not high tech, successful resuscitation by an Angel. An act of murder, extortion, or violence by a Battlebabe, Gunlugger or Chopper. A successful deep brain scan by a brainer etc etc. Basically if you want something you're gonna have to spend 1 or more barter to get it. And if you want more barter you should consider getting some kind of work somewhere

where does it say you have to spend a barter to deep-scan someone? when I read through it only said that you had to have prolonged contact with someone in order for it to work?

it's fine if that's the way you are setting it up... but I guess I should know these things since it pertains to my character :P

I've had strep since Monday of this week, but my antibiotics are kicking in. Mine should be up today.

Sorry I'm such a slacker!! Overwatch has taken over my life. I'll post my character sheet tonight!!

I was going to use an oc I already have but maybe I'll make a new one?

Maybe make up a new one just to take advantage of the fact that I can be a dolphin with robot legs? B)

Here's a link to the game's official website. You just put your email address in the blank and it'll give you access to the free core rule book and several limited edition playbooks.

Also don't be a dang dolphin!!

I decided on a gunlugger, but I took some medication and it knocked me out. Tomorrow I'll fill out the template.

Dolphins with robot legs aside... Are other things playable besides humans? I noticed you have "race" as something to fill out in the template.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nah I dont want to complicate things. I guess I should get rid of that since I kinda copied it from the dungeon world rp we're in (I swear I'll reply tonight fyi). But you can just put their human race/ethnicity on it if you want

I plan on getting AP (armor-piercing) ammo as the Gunlugger. It says it adds AP to all of your guns. That said, I plan on getting grenades in some fashion as well- the grenade tube, launcher, or just hand grenades.

Will AP work for those as well? They could be fluffed as incendiary or white phosphorus instead of just explosives.

{armor-piercing rounds sound fun and scary all at once xD }

also in the brainer's wardrobe choices, it says that they can have "environmental wear"... was wondering if a plague doctor sort of outfit would fit into this? and maybe the mask is made of something re-enforced so that it counts for my "armor" piece.

working with some ideas for this character in between Overwatch matches lol.

Just checked, I'm in the top 5% of ps4 players now in competitive, woo!

Last edited by a moderator:
i read that as "grenade hands" for a sec and was like uuuh...good luck with that, buddy.

Yeah, it can be armor piercing grenades. maybe they're shrapnel grenades or something

burns-excellent.gif

My character is finished, other than Hx. Where are all the other characters at?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back