• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Apocalypse Rp.

Buckwild228

Hello, I am looking for someone who doesn't just disappear right off the bat.

Anyways with that out of the way I'll keep this short and sweet. I'm looking for someone to be a part of a Zombie infested world, third person past tense as usual. I use discord on top of that but if thats a problem message me and we can work something out. I know this is unprofessional but I prefer to keep these short. Details can be left to messages.

Discord: Buckwild228#6681

Hey! I have Discord, and this sounds interesting. If your offer is still open you can add me on Discord at MaDezNutz#0387 I usually write in first person, but I can write in third!

Hey! I have Discord, and this sounds interesting. If your offer is still open you can add me on Discord at MaDezNutz#0387 I usually write in first person, but I can write in third!
i just wanna say, i love that you write in first person! most people can't stand it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back