• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy APOCALYPSE BADLANDS

Jagarn is sprinting away from gunshots as a Slitter gang sniper fires towards him from the roof of a ruined house covered in snow. He jumps behind concrete rubble and fires his sawed off shotgun to distract the sniper before he sprints over to a burnt military truck. He finds a dead soldier and picks up it's grenade before throwing it at the car in the ruined garage under the roof the sniper is laying on. The sniper fires again hitting the trucks tires but not him. The grenade explodes causing the car to explode and the already ruined roof to cave in, killing the sniper in a matter of seconds. Jagarn speaks "Damn Slitter gang, I thought they forgot about me. Guess I'll go have a little chat with one of their outposts." He walks about a mile before crouching then getting on his belly as he sneaks up to the outpost. He is well hidden under broken branches, dead leaves, and snow, he then takes aim at a raider next to ( Miaow Miaow ) and fires away. The head of the raider explodes, and Nomi ( Murdergurl Murdergurl ) and Miyu ( Miaow Miaow ) would be able to hear, with the raider dead he takes notice of Miyu, and he recognizes her pain, and sort of, not much though, can feel she wants to leave the gang. "Hey, whoever you are, with the katana, I can get you out of here. You have to trust me."

Despite Miyu's deteriorating hearing, the explosion beside her was clear, causing her ears to ring as she stumbled to the side. She had left her brother behind, instead joining a smaller outpost away from him in hopes she would be safe, but she found herself in danger once more. She drew her katana, ducking behind a tree and waiting for her chance to strike, though froze as she heard his muffled voice. She poked her head out, squinting to try and read his lips. He could get her out of there? She hesitated, remaining behind the tree.
"Why do you want to help me?" She called out, clutching at the hilt of her blade, "Why should I trust you?"
Her face had been stained with the raiders' blood, adrenaline pumping through her veins. This guy wasn't scared to hurt people, she had to be careful.

"I fought for freedom since I was 18 in boot camp, why wouldn't I help you get your freedom, it's called being a good person." He blasted another raider running in his direction, blowing the raiders chest to pieces and breaking his rib cage and stopping his heart from beating. He grabs the machete that went flying after he killed the raider who was using it. Then he throws the machete at a raiders arm and it chops it off and the raider screams as his face is blown off with a sawed off shotgun. "I hate having to do this but your people are hunting me down. So are you coming with me or not?" He fired another shot at a wood plank with a man using it as cover behind it, the mans blood leaks out under the wood plank and he dies. "I DON'T HAVE ALL DAY!" Miaow Miaow

(Please be more patient, I'm at work)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back