• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

MarmaladeSoda

A-Class Idiot
Aphids. The ladies and lassies that drive back distortion.
Malblancs. The creatures birthed of distortion that either hide away or lay waste to cities.
Malphidias. The distorted corpses of failed Aphids that now wander the waking plane.

You are an Aphid. You are the force that keeps the peace. (Well, in most cases.)

------------------------------------------------
I've had this concept stewing in my head for awhile-- basically, the magical girls are based off of various types of insects (though still have all those bright colors and frills and things-- y'know, the brand.

I've made a few based off of moths, but in this case I'll make it so essentially any insect can be used as the theme (you won't need to draw them or anything though!)

Here's some other things that will DEFINITELY be present:
  • a school setting-- nothing beats a double life, right? Aphids are usually early twenties at the maximum, 8-9 at the minimum.
  • some aphids are trans or nonbinary! As long as they're biologically female they can become magical girls
  • this will be mostly a literate RP! Though they don't have to be long
  • This will most likely NOT be entirely sunshine and rainbows! I kinda want the characters and emotions to at least be semi-realistic with their emotions n' stuff
(honestly the idea's been in my head since March and I seriously need to share this somewhere or I'm gonna combust-- also I apologize for no fancy formatting; I don't use this website often askdfjlkds--)

I'd go into further detail about the world they live in, but honestly that'd be too much to read rn and I don't even know if anyone would be interested sooooo
aaaaaaaaaaaa.png
I haven't really thought of an outfit theme and how they connect-- so for now just bug themed.
These are the ones I have so far-- just so I at least have proof of concept I guess? I dunno.

Part of this is me bumping, the other part is showing off the redesign I just finished for Saki Asagiri (I've always been kinda iffy on her design and I like this one much more)
saki timeline for now.png

yes yes yes of course!
(also tysm!! i've been mostly focusing on my anatomy recently and I've been redesigning the other four as well!!)

aphid allure second pass.png
this is both a bump and the second set of designs! I personally think they're a lot more cohesive (Though Riho[3] and Mayu[5] barely changed shshshsh i love them)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back