• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Caiotic

villains aren’t born, darling. they’re made
Roleplay Type(s)
I can't be the only one absolutely obsessed with a game they don't even play, right?
I became pathetically obsessed with the lore of Apex, and may have even fallen headfirst in love with Mirage and Octane.
The only way I really express my hyperfixations is through writing, mainly RPing, and so here I am!

I don't have any sort of plot in mind, I was just casting out into the ocean with this thread to see if I could get a bite. I don't know if anyone would be interested in an Apex rp.
I was thinking some sort of oc x Legend at the very least (doubling if needed), but the plot is something that we can absolutely build together!

I hope at least someone is interested! Sorry, this thread is short and boring, like I said, I'm just trying to see if there's any interest~!
Shoot me a PM if interested or if you have any questions!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back