• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

BloodyMary

Advid Roleplayer
Hey! Its been a LONG time since ive been on this page. By long time I mean maybe two years at best. Ive come back because I haven't found any luck in partners! And im hoping my luck will change today!

Anyways! Ive come back with an open mind! Specifically with more reasonable request and im open to more stuff. Like fandom roleplays which I always tried to avoid before.

Ive finally gotten back into the crazy pool which is aot! Im here to recuit someone to play erwin in a erwin x levi ship.

I do have a few things to say though. If you are playing a character you need to actually portray the character your playing to the best of your abilities. It also might help if youve read and scene the no regrets spinoff based on levi backstory.

Id rather play Levi, so I need an erwin.

We can do it here or on discord. Whichever you feel comfortable with! Just comment down below or message me. If you want my discord tag I can give it to you!

Look forward to hearing from you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back