• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy AoP OoC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Alright, hills it is then XD I imagine her landing will be pretty noticeable to anyone paying attention to the sky. Beams of light hitting the ground aren't exactly conspicuous :xFtongue:
Indeed. Haha.

I also just realized I'll actually have to figure out what cycle of the moon we're on based on the date. *sweats*
Just had to make things interesting huh?

Indeed. Haha.

I also just realized I'll actually have to figure out what cycle of the moon we're on based on the date. *sweats*
Just had to make things interesting huh?
Yep. Have fun XD I'll make sure to have the current Moon Phase listed at the top of every post so we don't forget, though you'll probably have to keep me informed as to when it changes

Yep. Have fun XD I'll make sure to have the current Moon Phase listed at the top of every post so we don't forget, though you'll probably have to keep me informed as to when it changes
Alright, so since it is the 8th and I think I said each month starts on a new moon then that means we're at a half moon tonight.
Maybe...

We'll go with that! I'll figure out eclipses and stuff as well. ;P

Alright, so since it is the 8th and I think I said each month starts on a new moon then that means we're at a half moon tonight.
Maybe...

We'll go with that! I'll figure out eclipses and stuff as well. ;P
You did say that, yes. And alright. Which half? XD

And as for eclipses, we can have them happen whenever it's convenient for the plot, as long as it's during a New or Full Moon. Unless you're a stickler for those kind of details, which fair enough XD

You did say that, yes. And alright. Which half? XD

And as for eclipses, we can have them happen whenever it's convenient for the plot, as long as it's during a New or Full Moon. Unless you're a stickler for those kind of details, which fair enough XD

I mean... I'm not.. but.. *Is looking at how far apart solar and lunar eclipses are in another tab so I can do maths later.*

Also, if it's a half-moon its currently waxing since it's still early in the month. So it will turn into a full moon on the 15th-ish I think.

I mean... I'm not.. but.. *Is looking at how far apart solar and lunar eclipses are in another tab so I can do maths later.*

Also, if it's a half-moon its currently waxing since it's still early in the month. So it will turn into a full moon on the 15th-ish I think.
XD Alright. I'm particularly looking forward to the Solar Eclipse, cause that'll cause tons of problems for everyone else :xFtongue:

Alright, got it. Once you have it all figured out maybe you could send me a chart so I can keep track of it XD

XD Alright. I'm particularly looking forward to the Solar Eclipse, cause that'll cause tons of problems for everyone else :xFtongue:

Alright, got it. Once you have it all figured out maybe you could send me a chart so I can keep track of it XD
No problem. I'll revise a calendar for you.

Anyways, I gtg. I'll make sure to finish that post tonight hopefully before I get home or just after.

Cirina will probably be in or near the hills, complaining that it's cold while it's not nighttime. I'll see. Won't get to replying until tomorrow evening. While I have a late shift today, I've got an earlier one tomorrow. Means not too much sleep tonight, but at least I'll be free tomorrow evening :)

Oh hey! New blood! I'm a bit late, but welcome aboard!

I like both Cirina and Yusaria. I didn't know what an Al-Mi'raj was until I read Yusaria's character sheet, and I don't think I've ever been in an RP where a character's power is based on moon phases. I've also never encountered a form of scorpion-human hybrid where the physical scorpion traits are restricted to the tail - you'd think that would be more common, but for some reason I usually see more centaur-style mixes. I'm looking forward to seeing how both play out.

That is indeed the most common to see. But I took my inspiration from a certain favorite characrer in a guilty pleasure series I watch (Super Sentai, aka Japanese Power Rangers)

Don't touch the tail though. They get really defensive when you do that. Probably because tails are sensitive.

Oh hey! New blood! I'm a bit late, but welcome aboard!

I like both Cirina and Yusaria. I didn't know what an Al-Mi'raj was until I read Yusaria's character sheet, and I don't think I've ever been in an RP where a character's power is based on moon phases. I've also never encountered a form of scorpion-human hybrid where the physical scorpion traits are restricted to the tail - you'd think that would be more common, but for some reason I usually see more centaur-style mixes. I'm looking forward to seeing how both play out.
Honestly I got the idea from a game called Shadowverse XD It's kind of like Hearthstone, with a few key differences. In Shadowverse there's an Al-mi'raj archetype for the Havencraft class, where the common theme between them aesthetically is that they get power from the moon. So I kinda stole that idea XD

As a result though there's literally no original art for Al-mi'raj, so I ended up taking from fanart of Ramira, the Legendary Al-mi'raj card in the game. So that kinda sucks, but it still works

Oof.

So, a bit of an explanation on what I plan on doing this week. First, a post... cuz you guys are long overdue for one from me. Next is a repost of our interest thread, with more of a focus on other parts of the world. For instance, I'm probably gonna be taking applications for nobles, kings, and queens and military generals for the warring nations. As well as members of Ald-Goret's upper echelon.

After the I plan on remodeling the Lore thread with tabs instead of separate posts cuz I feel that makes things cleaner, and letting you guys post snippets of your own lore in there as well as questions you may have so I can keep things centralized.

If you guys want to make more characters to fill these slots when they open feel free to take whatever you think you can handle. I'll also be looking for a co-gm or two since I'm expanding the world. If you guys have plot ideas just send me a message~

Oh! And are you guys interested in a discord server? I've never hosted one, but I've been thinking of it so you can annoy me easier.

Oof.

So, a bit of an explanation on what I plan on doing this week. First, a post... cuz you guys are long overdue for one from me. Next is a repost of our interest thread, with more of a focus on other parts of the world. For instance, I'm probably gonna be taking applications for nobles, kings, and queens and military generals for the warring nations. As well as members of Ald-Goret's upper echelon.

After the I plan on remodeling the Lore thread with tabs instead of separate posts cuz I feel that makes things cleaner, and letting you guys post snippets of your own lore in there as well as questions you may have so I can keep things centralized.

If you guys want to make more characters to fill these slots when they open feel free to take whatever you think you can handle. I'll also be looking for a co-gm or two since I'm expanding the world. If you guys have plot ideas just send me a message~

Oh! And are you guys interested in a discord server? I've never hosted one, but I've been thinking of it so you can annoy me easier.
Discord sounds lovely. I was thinking of bringing that idea up as well. I have tons of experience with discord too if you need help setting up

That is indeed the most common to see. But I took my inspiration from a certain favorite characrer in a guilty pleasure series I watch (Super Sentai, aka Japanese Power Rangers)

Don't touch the tail though. They get really defensive when you do that. Probably because tails are sensitive.
Can't say I blame you for taking inspiration from a favorite character. Now that I think about it a bit harder, there is one such character I've seen - Tyrian from RWBY.
Also, I have a new goal now - touch the tail and live to tell about it.
Honestly I got the idea from a game called Shadowverse XD It's kind of like Hearthstone, with a few key differences. In Shadowverse there's an Al-mi'raj archetype for the Havencraft class, where the common theme between them aesthetically is that they get power from the moon. So I kinda stole that idea XD

As a result though there's literally no original art for Al-mi'raj, so I ended up taking from fanart of Ramira, the Legendary Al-mi'raj card in the game. So that kinda sucks, but it still works
Don't worry too much about the art. The one you have looks great.
How is Shadowverse? I recall having it downloaded for a short period of time, but I never really got into it.
Oof.

Discord sounds good. You can count me in if you set one up.

Don't worry too much about the art. The one you have looks great.
How is Shadowverse? I recall having it downloaded for a short period of time, but I never really got into it.
Definitely not something you'd want to get into if you're looking for a game that's even decently balanced XD There are cards that you can make immune to damage from both spells and monsters, immune to destruction, and have taunt. So yeah, it's not very well thought out XD I really like the art though, and the solo mode storyline is interesting enough, so I spend most of my time fighting against the computer :xFtongue:

Oof. Fixed my post. Haha.

Anyways, I'm still at work, so Idk what all I'll get done tonight but let me know if you guys need anything from me. ^~^

Yes! I'll get to reading up on the main thread when I get home from work this evening. Looking forward to get this show on the road~!

Also, starting a discord server is cool! I'm not too active on there though...

EDIT: When you're super inspired and type up a post anyway instead of getting ready for work... XD
Now I gotta rush. Seeya later!

Last edited:
Alrighty, today I'll most likely have my post finished, and if things go well then I'll also have at least a Discord server started. (Idk if I'll have it finalized but I'll put an invite link up at the very least.) Then I'll just be left with reorganizing everything! Which may or may not be finished today or tomorrow. There are games calling to me... >~>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back