Anything you can do,I can do better(ft. Spade&Olivia)

NyxNightmare

Neko Addict
[SIZE=18pt][/SIZE]

[SIZE=16pt]Scenario: The lovely Warren le Spade runs into charming Olivia at a clothing store. They decide to challenge each other to different types of competitions to find out who is better, because winning is everything.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=16pt]Time: Saturday Morning after a school week. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=16pt]Location: Around the Northern District.[/SIZE][SIZE=21.3333px]     [/SIZE]

@Leaf Fi

This day couldn't get any more perfect. Standing before one of the most fabulous apparel lines ever made in history! Or, at least Warren thought so. Humming some mental poetry, he spun around, in and out of the changing rooms. Everything from fancy suits to stylish casual wear, Warren seemd to bask in them all. His tall figure filled them out as if they were tailored for him. Of course, having clothes tailored for just him was an easy feat, but none of which he cared to bother with. Just as he was holding a lavishing white top, his eyes caught sight of the back of a beauty. 

Now THAT is a fine woman. A dove in a basket full of sparrows.

He casually made his way over to the woman, his delicate steps were soundless. Now, Warren didn't really have a reputation as a ladies man, that was more Chikage's thing. But that lucious hair and tight ass, who could resist? Spinning around to face his charmer, he voiced wrapped in velvet,

"Excuse me miss, it's a fancy meeting your aqua- oh....it's you. Wolf in sheeps clothing. Red lights everywhere...Spade has surely encountered a scandulous vixen as opposed to the sweet delicacy he once thought resided here." 

He didn't even try to hide the sudden drop of enthusiasm in his voice, but his eyes were perplexing as ever, as if he were calculating every move and word from this fateful encounter.  

For once, Olivia's day had been going quite smoothly; not only were her two favourite gardens clean of weeds and were the very definition of perfection, her not so legal weed garden had, as you would say, a rather great crop. A relative filled her ears about how they were going to have the best sale they've had in a year, and guess where all those profits were going to be spent? All on her. Perhaps she could convince her father to expand her garden a little? Oooh, the thought alone brought a rare genuine smile to her face. That exciting thought would be out of mind for now, for if she wanted the garden, she would have to dress to impress. 

After picking a store at random and wandering for around ten or so minutes, the pink haired girl finally noticed something she liked... And let me tell you, it wasn't any of the clothes. Instead, it was the back end of a rather tall male. Perhaps the clothes could wait for a minute...? A sly smile graced her lips and she released the floral blouse she was holding, turning her head just in time to see the face of the handsome stranger who, from his words, seemed rather happy to meet her too. However, once their eyes locked, it was a completely different story.

"Oh... It's you."

'Couldn't have said it better myself...' Olivia huffed internally, rolling her eyes. Her peaceful day had fallen into the ocean to drown. However, she kept up a smile, laughing at Spade's words. "And I thought that referencing to yourself in the third person was so last century. Perhaps you should hop back into your little Time Travel device, hmm?" She spoke sweetly, but as she turned her head away from him and continued to look at the blouse she had abandoned, her brattiness clearly showed. Of course, this wouldn't be unknown on his part due to their 'friendly' relationship. "I also didn't know this store would allow people such as yourself in..." She continued with a sigh, her tone now feigning sorrow. "Or do they just allow the less fortunate in here to window shop out of pity?"

@NyxNightmare

Last edited by a moderator:

Well. That was it. Moment ruined. Spectacular day shattered with a mere few sentences. Or....was it? He waved off her insults with his hand, a subtle gesture, as he appeared on the other side of Olivia. 

"Time travel, now that would be grand. Perhaps I can go back to when you were born and teach you some proper manners." 

He grinned with a slight hint of mischief, grazing the back of his hand against the woman's cheek. 

"Since I imagine both of our days are practically ruined, why don't we make something of it hm?"

He was speaking without much of a poetic ting to his sentences, signifying his seriousness. Oh yes, he was in fact serious. 

"I...challenge you..to a dual!" 

He spread his arms out, and, to be honest, it was a little more than weird to be making such a flashy scene in a store such as this. He attracted a few stares. But that didn't bother the fabulous Spade. This little vixen had quite a persona, and he planned to bend it to his will. 

"I'll even let you decide the first challenge. You wont refuse will you? Refusing would be admitting defeat. And....certainly a predator such as yourself wouldn't dare...? Besides, I highly doubt you have anything better to do..." 

@Leaf Fi 

Give her some manners? What a little shit! Olivia scowled, narrowing her eyes at the male as he shifted his position. The smooth surface of the back of his hand then brushed against her cheek, the action catching her a little off guard. She jerked her head back a little, blinking, before glaring daggers his way, a way of saying 'I'll kill you if you do that again' without any words. Before she could order him to leave however, he suggested something a little... Strange.

'A... Duel...?' Had Spade been hit in the head with a, well, spade? Olivia let out a low groan at the suggestion, her disinterest clearly showing. "The day can get better if you just leave, Spade." She murmured under an exhale, crossing her arms under her chest. Ready to reject and throw in a smart ass response before leaving, Olivia rounded on him with closed eyes, opening her mouth to object but he beat her to the chase, almost as if he knew she would flat out refuse, and he twisted that to his advantage. He announced that if she left, it would be a defeat on her part, and losing is not something Olivia has ever experienced before. She'd play his game, but he'd be dancing to her beat. 

Softening her expression, Olivia flashed a warm smile towards the male, "For your information, I have many things I could be doing, but I'll play your game. I mean, watching your defeat will be quite a show." She replied with a sugary tone, mockingly grazing her fingertips against his stomach. She paused for a second before her smile turned a little more wicked. "Seeing as your loss in inevitable, I actually want you to decide the first challenge. It's only fair to give you a handicap, love." Olivia teased with a mischievous snicker.

@NyxNightmare

The day could get better if he left? Of course she would say something as so. No matter, no matter. But as she haulted from leaving, he knew he had her right where he wanted her. Little did he know just as much as he was playing her, she was playing him. Just how did things end up like this. He was nothing like her, he despised women like her, yet he found himself captivated by her each time. A mysterious force that even he couldn't really explain. Still, It was something he wouldn't admit even on his death bed. He would be fighting until the very end. That suited him just fine. Women like her were extremely fun to mess with. So he would do as he liked. Watching his defeat hm? She was that confident? He would make it his mission to strip her of that confidence. Her fake smile and tone only added to his desire. As her finger tips grazed his stomach, he inhaled sharply. You could say it was one of his weaknesses, but being touched in such a sensitive spot for him by a girl like this, what a defeat. He couldn't let her words become true.

She wanted him to decide the first challenge.

"I would refuse the generous offer and say ladies first, but you definitely aren't very much of one." 

He did the only thing he thought would piss her off. Leaning down he pressed his lips against hers. A bittersweet kiss. As he drew away, he bit on her bottom lip, drawing a small amount of blood.

"Oops.." 

He wiped his lips with the back of his wrist. Now they were attracting a lot of attention. 

"Challenge number one, why don't we test out our endurance? Each of us will do two things we ask of each other without complaint. Now I bet you would like to start first hmm?" 

And to think he was going to start off with simple challenges like a cooking challenge. But nope, she had to go and graze his tummy, what a naughty no no. 

His mission to piss her off was a fat success; Olivia felt completely in control as the hiss of his inhale filled her ears, and in this mini competition she had made up for the two of them, she was in the lead. However, he quickly swiped that away from her with a kiss. If he had left it like that, she could have played it off, but oh no. He had to add salt to the wound. Before pulling away, his teeth latched onto her bottom lip for around a second, earning a surprised gasp on her part, and he then pulled away after a tingling sensation started. Her eyes widened, a finger lightly tapping her bottom lip to assess the damage done, and at the sight of a small crimson puddle. Oh, she was pissed. Very, very pissed. How dare he mark her?! To add further insult, as she gave him a venomous stare she was met with the sight of Spade wiping his lips, and that was the icing on top of the cake of fury. How fucking dare he not only steal a kiss, something that she herself was supposed to do after a successful flirt in the future, but he had the nerve to wipe his lips as if she were dirty in front of everyone who was staring. Oh, she was beyond pissed now; she was full of rage.

Her composure lost, Olivia knew she needed a minute alone otherwise she'd forfeit the duel by refusing to do anything he requested. Luckily for her, Spade oh so generously allowed her to be the first to start this little endurance test. However, unfortunately for her, Olivia couldn't quite think straight, and she gave him probably the easiest task in the whole world. "Fine." After wiping her finger on the handkerchief in her pocket, she shoved the blouse she was looking at earlier against his abdomen, "Buy me this." She demanded before turning her head to the side and sticking her nose in the air. The pink haired girl couldn't help put feel a little pathetic and annoyed by not torturing him when she had the chance, but she desperately needed her own space to breathe before doing just that. She'd get him with her second task.

@NyxNightmare

Last edited by a moderator:

Olivia's reaction was exactly what the wonderful Spade wanted. He could only imagine how much rage was fooding her right now. He actually expected her to immediately hack him into tiny peices or something, but she appeared to pull away to collect herself. Hmm...how interesting. He definitely couldn't shake the feeling he was going to be punished for his actions. But, fortunately for him his doom wouldn't occurr as quickly as he thought. Buy her something? He looked at her a little thoughtfully. Was she planning something? Or was she still collecting herself? He could still taste her blood on his lips, and he would be lying if he said he didn't feel some sort of excitment from it. 

"Right away princess." 

He purred, taking the blouse and heading to the counter. The cashier was a quiet, reserved girl, who jumped a bit as Spade approached her. Tucking a strand of hair behind her ear she spoke quietly while scanning the blouse.

"Uhm..For...your girlfriend...sir?" 

Just as he had thought, she had been watching them earlier. How embarassing one would say, but Warren le Spade didn't blush. Nope, has never been accomplished in the history of ever. Embarassed? Please, it was an emotion he didn't posess. Returning her question with a bit of an uncanny but charming grin, he didn't satisfy her with an answer. Let them wonder. Wondering is suffering after all.  After taking the bag filled witht he blouse he walked back to Olivia, holding it out for her to take. 

"Am I worthy of your praise yet princess? You could look at me next time when making an order." 

His eyes remained locked on hers, unwavering. She had refused to meet his earlier after the incident. Would she have exploded if she did? Rage, depression, fear, love, all ofthem were raw and pure emotions. A passion that gripped his very soul, begging for more. 

With Spade finally away, Olivia released a long exhale before running her tongue over the area that was bitten, shutting her eyes as she forced her breathing to slow. It was crucial to remember he was simply trying to get a reaction from her, and that meant pushing any button he could. Thankfully, with going as far as a kiss, there couldn't be much further for him to go now, could there? If he tried to make out, she could easily bite down on his tongue and halt any progress on his part. Go any further than that and it'll be considered not only indecent, but a victim card could be pulled out. There was only one thing he could do that popped into mind, and she was going to beat him to that. A perfect way for revenge. A coy smirk tugged up a corner of her lip, and she exhaled once more, finally relaxed. Just in time too as Spade had begun his journey back.

"Oh? Is that a compliant I hear?" Olivia was back to her usual self as she replied, now able to keep her gaze on the male with a sweet smile on her lips. "How bold of you, breaking a rule! So early into the competition too." She spoke with a solemn tone, shaking her head as if she were ashamed. The pink haired girl then took the bag with a sigh, placing the handle on the crook of her arm before playfully slapping his hand. "Seeing as I'm such a kind princess, I'll let you off the hook this time. But you're going to have to be an extra good boy for your next task." 

Breaking their gaze to glance around for a more discreet place, the changing rooms immediately caught her eyes and she laughed softly, shaking her head. Oh boy, they were gonna get banned from this place soon enough... It would be worth it in the end. Turning back to Spade, she took a confident step forward, leaving only the tiniest of gaps between their bodies. Taking that extra effort to keep their eyes locked, she rested her hands against his torso, "My next order is that we're going into the changing rooms, you're going to sit down and I'm going to mark your neck." Her words were as sweet as always, but her eyes held a hungrier glint to them. Although this love bite bite was going to be delivered with everything but love, it was still going to taste amazing. His bite to her lip was nothing now, and Olivia could proudly say she was one upping him. "Unless you want to pull out, of course... No shame in doing so, darling." She added with a teasing pout. 

@NyxNightmare

Shit. 

That was right. He couldn't complain could he? Not wanting to risk much, he let the woman go on about her little lecture in silence. It seemed her usual self was returning, and he wasn't so sure if that was a good or bad thing. Spade was a man full of contraditing emotions. As she ate up the distance between them, Spade braced himself for her attack. Yes, oh yes she was definitely back to her usual tormenting self. How fun. He wasn't really expecting her next order, and he raised his eyebrows in surprise. Just what did this little fox have up her sleeve this time? He had a feeling he would be walking right into a trap, mark him she had said. His neck too at that. Would she be gentle? Would she be rough? Was there something else entirely planned for him? His thoughts swam wildly with thrill, but he didnt allow it to show upon his face. No, that woud be too easy. 

It was her final sentence that drew words from his mouth. "Oh, I never pull out dear." He winked at her, normally he wouldn't make a dirty joke like that but he couldn't help himself. If he truly was in for it he might as well go down in style. When they arrived in the changing room, Spade sat down on one of the tabels provided as instructed, leaning back a little casually. Only, this wasn't about to be a casual moment. Anything but casual. His eyes grazed over her lightly. She must be seeking revenge. Well, she had better watch how she play her cards. He wouln't be merciful. 

Oh, what a typical boy. Olivia internally rolled her eyes at his dirty comment, but refused to allow her facial expression to change. She had to stay focused on the prize and quite happily lead the way to the changing room, locking the door as the other took a seat. Lemme just say, while the circumstance this was happening with wasn't the greatest, Olivia was delighted with this set up. While she hadn't him exactly where she would have loved, at least she, Olivia Mercier, could proudly say she had claimed the great Spade for her own once. The boy who dodged everything she had ever set down wouldn't be escaping now.

Discarding her hat and bag by the door, the woman sauntered her way towards Spade, placing herself between his legs with a sly smirk. Not a second was wasted; swiftly her hands darted upwards to his jaw, angling his head juuuust right before placing them on his shoulders. Being the little bitch she is, the bubblegum pink haired girl first placed her lips beside his ear, her slanted gaze of him right in her control sent an instantaneous grin to her lips. "Get too loud and you'll be in serious trouble, Spade.~" Her tone dripped with mischief, and Olivia quickly caught his ear lope in her teeth and tugged before brushing her lips down his neck. Finding the perfect spot was out of mind for now: as long as it could be seen, she didn't care, and so stopped around three quarters of the way down his neck, firstly placing a tender kiss to the area before sucking. Then, after a little bit of time and Spade abiding to her little rule, she decided not to torture him too much and nibbled the area and finishing off with just a slightly bigger bite before a final kiss. 

"There. All done." Olivia exhaled and pushed herself away, fetching her little hat and bag. Now it was his turn to try out her endurance... How exciting. What tasks would she be forced through? 

@NyxNightmare

The entire situation was familiar, yet foreign to Spade. As Olivia did what she did best, he was powerless to reject her wiles. She was between his legs now, he could remember the last time a girl was this close. Spade was choosy with the women he slept with, a simpleton wouldn't do. But when he really thought about it, he wasnt much different than this girl standing before him. Using others for his own amusement and pleasure. This however, this was unexpected. Something such as this wouldn't upset him in the least, as it only went to prove how manipulative she was. She was whispering in his ear now, her breath warm against his skin. He didnt have to listen to her, he knew enough from feeling. And so, he allowed himself to feel. Feel her soft lips against his neck, the sharp pain as she performed her ritual. Such pain that he usually gave instead of felt. He wouldn't satisfy her by making indecent noises from pleasure, no, he was far too skilled not to be able to control himself. He would keep this to a minimum. Her victory shouldn't be filled to the brim here. Such a spoiled fox was unattrative after all. He had remained idle during the situation, but the slight tension of his muscles as she performed was noticable. His breathing had become a little raspy, but still he refrained from speech. After she was finished, he reached up and ran his fingertips over the bruise. The very noticable one. Desgusting. If this weren't a competition...

A chuckle escaped his lips. Casting his eyes down, his hair fell lightly over his eyes as he walked up to her. "Guess it's my turn now huh?" Pulling out an object from his pocket, he reached forward and snapped it around Olivia's fine neck. A leather collar, complete with a bow and bell in front. Black and pink. Only, that wasn't all. It wasn't just a collar, but a leash. And guess who was holding it? Looking at her his eyes were like sparkling red spheres. A sadistic grin spread across his face. 

"Order one, be my pet for a whole hour. And remember, no complaints. Not just any pet, but a good one. Now, come along"

He pulled on the leash to walk out of the changing room. Oh yes, he planned to get her back. But perhaps, even a darker plan lay underneathe it all. 

Olivia froze as something was placed around her neck, a brow raising inquisitively. Her fingers darted upwards to brush against the leather collar, hoping touch alone could answer what it was he had put on her, but it was to no avail. It was only when her eyes flickered downwards that she had saw the leash and followed it to Spade's hand and saw the sadist edge to his features that she could put two and two together. 'Oh great...' How was she supposed to feel about this? Humiliated? Furious? A mix of the two? However, as she took in the sight of her masterpiece on his neck, she couldn't help but smile and feel incredibly amused. If he was trying to show off that she was his, well, she had already beat him to the chase. Poor Spade seemed to have lost his upper hand now.

A bell began to chime as he tugged her, and Olivia pursed her lips. She hadn't noticed it before... This chiming going to continue, wasn't it? Not only was the bell eventually going to get on her nerves, but it would alert everyone to their presence and have them witness them walking together... She had to give it to Spade, he really thought this out well. Still, she wouldn't give in and admit defeat over some silly bell. 

"Not complaining, but I'm very curious as to why you carry this around with you." She spoke with an airy tone, nose in the air as she walked. "If I didn't know any better, it would seem as you've dreaming about this day many a time." With a laugh as sweet as the scent of a rose and as teasing as the thorns, the pink haired woman placed her hands behind her back, a confident aura radiating off her being as she followed. Spade wasn't going to get to her so easily, and she was going to make sure he knew.

@NyxNightmare

Spade's eyes followed the woman's gaze towards his neck, and he narrowed his eyes irritably. Pulling rather tightly on the leash, he led her out into the open. Of course this was supposed to be embarrassing for her, not for him. But he certainly didn't enjoy being marked. Known to be quite the kinky fellow by the women he did sleep with, it wasn't uncommon for him to receive love bites such as this. Yet, one so visible and....by Olivia no less. He took a scarf from one of the counters in the store he quickly tore the tag off and wrapped it loosely around his neck to hide the disgrace. Not even bothering to collect change, he simply placed the cash on the cashier's table, walking out. 

Her words seeped into him, her words filled with an airy confidence. It pissed him off. But not enough for him to show it. A simple chuckle escaped his lips as he led her down the sidewalk, people pretending not to notice their jingly presence. 

"Curiosity killed the cat don't you recall?"

His voice feigned a rather sophisticated tone. Spade would say he actually had a pet dog at home, but snakes were his forte. So he kept his mouth shut. The less he revealed the better. Let her think he was dreaming of the moment. He could give her something to ponder. As they reached the main park, Spade slowly reached down and grasped a thin stick hidden in the grass. Shaking it lightly, he tilted his head, his eyes gleaming with amusement. 

"Why don't we play some fetch? I'll reward you with a treat afterwards."

His smile widened, as if he was really speaking to a puppy. Dropping the leash to allow her more room, he crossed his arms. 

"Oh, and all fours. Because just this is boring." 

His smiled faded, replaced with a serious look. Winding back his arm, he threw the stick. The park was more or less filled with both families, children, as well as a few couples. As much as he wanted to win this whole game, seeing just this would be enough to cross off his bucket list. 

Awww, had she flustered poor little Spade? Not a word left her mouth as she witnessed the male steal the scarf, but boy was she amused. Who knew a simple love bite could have him so embarrassed? Wasn't he supposed to be made of tougher stuff? Seeing as he has always rejected her advances so easily with quick wit, she had assumed so. Poor sweetheart probably would flush in fear if he saw the kinky stuff she enjoyed. How delicious

Sadly, her question went unanswered though; a simple chuckle and typical 'oh I'm so smart and poetic' line was tossed back. A little disappointing to be quite honest, but hey, now Olivia could come up with her own little theories later. For now, she was simply far too pleased with herself to even bother of thinking. No, right now she was embracing her victory with open arms. That was, until Spade gave her his newest instruction.

"Why don't we play some fetch? I'll reward you with a treat afterwards."

... He was kidding, right? He was just getting overly excited because of some shitty branch, right...? Nope, not right at all. As she stared at him in disbelief, Spade dropped the lead before taking a complete 360 in personality. Before he was excited, cooing in a sickenly sweet tone as he presented his find. Now? Now he was stern and demanding. Fetching that stick meant that she would have to pretend to be a dog, and it wasn't just some stupid tease. Olivia's jaw dropped in unadulterated horror, her eyes wide and her heart stopping as she witnessed the stick being thrown with a good amount of force. That was when her surprise was thrown out the window by pure anger. If Spade had still been holding that leash, there's absolutely no doubt that the pink haired woman would have jerked it downwards and connected her knee with his forehead. He couldn't order her to do this! This was a violation of human rights! Her rights! Yet the longer she stared at his unwavering expression, she knew he wasn't going to change his mind. Did winning this stupid little game really mean so much that she'd humiliate herself in front of everyone in this park? Unfortunately, yes it did. However, the odds were actually in her favour; flickering her blue orbs back to where the stick was thrown, something dawned on her... Something that was absolutely hilarious.

He had forgotten all about her chi.

Sorry dear, but it was clear who was in the lead now.~ Feigning outrage, Olivia shot the man a glare before stomping forward two steps and holding back a snicker. "Once again, not complaining, but I want you to know that there are easier ways to say you wanna check out my ass." She pointed out with a shake of her head and dropping her bag. "Whatever... I'll get your stick now..." Releasing a sigh, the pink haired girl slowly dropped to her knees. Shame she wasn't wearing a skirt now... She could have drove him crazy... Ah well, shorts could still show off certain... Assets very well... Now pressing her palms on the grass, the left of her mouth tugged upwards in a smirk, and as much as Olivia hated being submissive, she couldn't help but release the need to tease him before he realised how badly he screwed up. Her tone now completely shifted and teasing, the pink haired woman purred out, "...Master.~" before kicking off into action.

Making sure to follow his rules, she kept on her hands and knees as instructed as she focused her chi on the grass, using it to locate the stick and have it travel towards her, much like a wave in the sea bringing in a bottle. The urge to laugh was incredible, but she managed to hold it back. After a few seconds the stick had successfully made its journey back to Olivia, and she raised to her feet elegantly. "Done!" Sweetly, Olivia turned on her heel and moved back to the other, amusement plastered all over her features, proudly presenting the stick between her palms. "I believe you now owe me a treat.~"

@NyxNightmare

The tone in her voice was unmistakable. Olivia was practically flaunting her power over him. Spade tilted his head, holding back any comments against her accusations. Such actions hadn't crossed his mind, if he had wanted to check her out he could do so without ordering her to do something like this. Sure, he had wanted to see her struggle with the task, but he had indeed forgotten about her special abilities. And, watching her perform his task without too much embarrassment, a simple "Hmm..." Escaped his lips, a thoughtful look glazing over his eyes. How coy of her. The man should have felt disappointed, annoyed even. This woman really enjoyed toying with him. No, with everyone. There was no doubt she was an experienced person. Men and women fell for her feminine wiles. Spade would not fall so soon. She brought the wooden stick to him, and he did his best to ignore her proud posture, retrieving it from her. Feeling the bark in his hands he bit his lip in further thought. He would feign boredom. "As promised." With his right hand he reached over and caressed Olivia's head, a smooth petting motion. His touch was rather gentle given all the previous encounters. He hoped this would confuse the woman. "Good girl." He smiled warmly. "You'll have to forgive me, it slipped my mind to bring some biscuits for you." 

He took hold of the leash again. What else was there to do with a dog? She may have out smarted him on fetch, but surely there was something else? If only he could shake that pride of hers. As long as he kept pretending not to care, she couldn't rub it in his face much more. Or more so, he should simply take that ability away. "Ah, the last time I checked, dogs couldn't speak. So from now on please bark whenever you have something to say until I say otherwise." There, that should get her to shut up. 

@Leaf Fi

Users who are viewing this thread