• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Kenji Jensai

King of Procrastination

HORROR VACUI
─ to fill every square inch in detail ─

• NEO HUNTSMEN

code by deer of 9 colours.

Last edited:
I'm looking ideally for 10 or 12 with a ratio of 6:4 or more depending on what the interest is like

Last edited:
I'm surprised this didn't get a lot of interest off the bat. Hopefully we get 3 more soon c:

I believe its the artwork I chose that held it back lol, though If we don't get 3 more by next week I could always remap it a bit.

I believe its the artwork I chose that held it back lol, though If we don't get 3 more by next week I could always remap it a bit.
Btw, the art is amazing. I don't think that's the problem tho.

Yes, we do! and I'm not opposed to more. I'll have the cs up as soon as I'm off work then you guys can feel free to create your characters and I plan on making a discord for all ooc discussion.

I do have ideas. Something that can be use as a plot twist and add some element of surprise. But I'm not sure if it'll fit your plan of how the story will goes, if you already have them. Mind if I send you a PM to discuss it?

I do have ideas. Something that can be use as a plot twist and add some element of surprise. But I'm not sure if it'll fit your plan of how the story will goes, if you already have them. Mind if I send you a PM to discuss it?
sure I'm on my lunch break I have time :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back