• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
I've sent you the PM. Please read it when you have the time.

Kenji Jensai Kenji Jensai can I send my character sheet to you first before posting it in the CS thread? I wanted to avoid making mistakes if possible.

May I ask? Since disaster has Intelligence just like human, would a lower rank disaster has a possibility of working for the higher rank one? Or do all of them work alone all the time?
Also, when turning into Dai, does the owner of the part of demon/disaster's meat we eat has to be dead for it to have a possibility of taking effect? For example, someone became a dai after consuming a part of a demon that he chopped of. But that demon is still alive. Can that happen? Or do the demob/disaster has to be dead?

Alright so I’ll answer this question here: In the disaster organization darkmoon - strength rules all-stronger disasters command weaker ones.
2nd- yea a demon has to be dead for a dai to be made when you eat demon flesh it essentially tries to consume you, but if ya willpower is strong enough ya overcome it and gain a portion of its power m.

I'm just asking to make sure. We haven't started yet, right? Or has it started in the discord? I can't access the discord link you have sent.

We haven’t started yet I’m trying to get a few more disasters, I’ll send you another link Zee to see if you can get in

Users who are viewing this thread

Back