• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Anyone...?

souled

Elder Member
So, yeah, with school just around the corner, I find myself lacking in writing partners, hence this newest request thread from me.

PAIRINGS

Vampire & Human

Vampire & Vampire

Male & Male

Male & Female

Male & Female / Female & Male

Demon & Human

Bully & Bullied

Kidnapper & Kidnapped

Master & Servant
I only do modern day roleplays, so nothing historical or anything like that. Please be able to write at least a decent paragraph or more and be active...!

I also only roleplay the submissive role.

If interested in roleplaying with me, please send me a PM and we can discuss in more detail what we want. And speaking of PM's, that's how I roleplay only...

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey there! I'd be up for something if you'd like! Particularly kidnapped x kidnapped, bully x bullied and master x servant. I generally RP as a girl but I can pull off a guy if that's what you'd prefer.

I would love to do the kidnapper x kidnapped, female x female, bully x bullied, or master x servant. I can't currently PM you to discuss anything until I have 10 posts and have been here for 24 hours so could you PM me please :) ?

I would be willing to Rp with you^_^ I dont have many going on and I like some of your ideas. Master&Servant , Kidnapper&Kidnapped , Demon&Human , Male&Female , Vampire&Human

Hi :) New here so if I mess up, whoops, apologies.

I would be very much interested in:

Male x Male: Bully x Bullied, Demon x Human, Master x Servant, Kidnapper x Kidnapped

Male x Female: Vampire x Human, Vampire x Vampire

Please PM me if you'd like to discuss :) I don't think I'm able to PM you yet so apologies on that front.

Hi! I am unable to pm yet, but I would be interested in:

- demon x human

- male x male

- vampire x vampire (I have a few ideas based off of a game for world design for this, which I'd be very interested in implementing into a RP)

If you'd like to do any of these, please pm me and we can discuss them :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back