• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Anyone wanting to do a Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure RP?

zeppilis

Lurker
Hi! I’m Brooke, I’m very new here! Tumblr and Reddit kind of suck for finding RP partners so I’m searching the internet for new places to find new partners, since all my Jojo RP friends drop off the face of the planet after two days ): So, sorry if I’m doing something wrong here!

I’m 21 (almost, less than a month away from my birthday) and I’ve been role playing for 4 years on a daily basis. I love RP, it’s kind of my only hobby, so I spend a lot of time on it. I prefer 3rd person past tense, and can write anywhere from a paragraph to a small novel in my posts. Really, I bounce off of you and try to match your length. I would prefer you be able to respond daily, but I understand that isn’t possible, so just don’t disappear on me is all I ask :) I don’t do OCs, I don’t find them interesting honestly. Canon characters only.

I really, really want to play against a Dio. Any Dio is fine with me! I’m open to M/F and M/M mostly. My favorite pairings with him are Jonathan/Dio and Jolyne/Dio. I’d be open to almost any character though, I really just want any sort of Jojo RP I can get right now. I have no limits, and am open to anything. I think dark romances are the best RPs there are (and I probably won’t RP anything but romance bc I’m lonely irl lol).

I probably won’t check this place often, at all, so if you’re interested PM me on Kik: agendermink or Skype: nedcans.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back